It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -22-

page: 122
<< 119  120  121    123  124  125 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Im so Thankful that the Grand Creator of All put us in this meme timeline

fight for your right to partaaaayyyyy

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Nice shot. Just posted.

twitter.com...

link   
The Fox News site is recycling headlines tonight. Wonder what that's about.

link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Whoa, that is an awesome photo!

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Doesn't measles cause sterilization in adults? Could a strain have been made that can cause it in children, or worse yet could the "vaccine" that is being given out actually creating the issue so that parties involved can suck more money from the UN (ie the people of the world)?

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Where or when is he returning from?

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Dude looks like he just landed with the mother ship

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Slichter

Where or when is he returning from?

Afghanistan.

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Slichter

I was trying to figure that out before I posted but gave up.

a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

I was thinking Afghanistan but was not sure.

edit on 28-11-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

Doesn't measles cause sterilization in adults? Could a strain have been made that can cause it in children, or worse yet could the "vaccine" that is being given out actually creating the issue so that parties involved can suck more money from the UN (ie the people of the world)?

In rare cases in adult males, Yes. I think with these viruses that have been around for centuries are always mutating so the vaccines developed for a given strain can have adverse consequences in some people.

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
Vodka

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: onehuman
Okay guys, I have checked this Schumann Resonances graph everyday pretty much for a long time. While I did check it yesterday it was before this happened. I have never seen this kind of blackout before. Think maybe there was a reset in the cosmos or something? At this point its wide open for guesses. That asteroid from another galaxy messing with it maybe?

Sorry forgot the link: Schumann graph

Hmmm...I was looking at GPS on the monitoring sites and check this thread out. Just saw it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Enderdog
Weird, I thought it was the CBD

edit on 28-11-2019 by FlyingFox because: freedom

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 09:01 PM
link   
WOW
Constitutional Crisis!

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 09:59 PM
link   
www.politico.com/news/2019/11/28/trump-thanksgiving-visit-afghanistan-074391
www.politico.com...

By ANITA KUMAR
11/28/2019 07:32 PM EST
BAGRAM AIR FIELD, Afghanistan — President Donald Trump started his day like so many others at his south Florida resort: a relaxing round of golf, a few sharp tweets and then a White House announcement that he’d be staying in for the evening.

But this particular Wednesday — the night before Thanksgiving — ended with Trump escaping Mar-a-Lago without the usual presidential motorcade spectacle, boarding a military transport to Washington and then embarking on a 13-hour Air Force One flight into the heart of America’s longest war.

It was a journey shrouded in more secrecy than usual even for a presidential trip into a war zone. And it merged the made-for-TV drama Trump savors with a military display he loves: the U.S. commander-in-chief on Thanksgiving, less than a year from the next election, surrounded by cheering troops in Afghanistan.

edit on 28-11-2019 by FlyingFox because: freedom

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Did somebody say News or just a cover up

Mainstream Policy Expert Reveals How He Was Silenced On Syria: "Truth Did Not Matter"

A mainstream media and academic expert this week issued a rare admission: that pretty much everything the establishment has fed the public on Syria is false or distorted; but it remains that after tragic eight-year long war is slowly coming to a close, new indisputable facts are coming to light. "Truth did not matter at all," he admits after years of providing commentary for mainstream publications.

In a lengthy thread on Twitter, counter-terrorism author and assistant professor of political science and public policy at Northeastern University Max Abrahms exposed how he saw the 'narrative managers' at work from the inside of the establishment think tank world and media. As his own research came to uncover and document the truth of what was happening in Syria, "the media would excise me and the research from their stories" he revealed. His work in the early years of the war appeared in The New York Times and other major outlets, however, he was increasingly censored and pushed out of a number of platforms for speaking inconvenient truths.

Below is his full commentary, written in the wake of the new OPCW leaks which the mainstream is still trying hard to ignore.

www.zerohedge.com...

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Interesting that this post went up on the 19th. Sure were a whole lot of coincidences this third and 4th week of Nov.
Real head scratchers all of them. Combined makes one heck of a WTH Stew

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 10:41 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium
As soon as the chemical attacks occurred my first question was why on God's Green Earth would Assad do something that stupid that would drag in foreign countries. Immediately it gave me a foul taste in my mouth that a narrative was being spun. No matter what is said about Assad, or any dictator for that matter, if they want to remain in control the last thing you want to do is give other countries that are more powerful than you a Casus belli to remove and replace you. Especially if a civil war is ongoing.

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

In the wild many creatures will pose as dangerous as possible by threatening first, but real dangerous animals will just attack when threatened. If someone or some entity is trying to threaten anyone here, then they are probably just bluffing.

top topics

<< 119  120  121    123  124  125 >>

join