It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Starving Dog Found Crying On Street Lives Best Life Thanks to Kind Hearted Rescuers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 11:24 AM
link   
We own a 2nd chance cat. Unless we or someone else bought him from Pet Smart that would have been it for Sam. Hes been the best cat ever. There is something to be said about how humans treat the animals on earth.

I took a look at this video and thought that no way would the dog live. I posted this as there are situations where the good overcomes the other junk out there. Yes its about the dog but its also about the one person who stepped up to the plate and saved the dog. Take a look at the video.

By Federico Cornetto A dog that was found starving and crying on the side of the street is now living her best life thanks to kind-hearted rescuers. Dog rescuer Tina Solera received a call from a group of people who had found a distressed Spanish greyhound abandoned on the street in Murcia, Spain, in […] Credit: CatersNews

Link

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Greyhounds often have it hard. The fast ones get put in competition and are then abandoned once they're no longer able to race. A person I know has a couple of them and they are good animals. Good to see someone had a heart for this dog.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Beautiful. Even though I have tears in my eyes, there's joy in knowing that hope springs eternal.

Thanks for sharing this.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 12:48 PM
link   
People who are cruel to dogs should have their femurs broken with a framing hammer.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

People who are cruel to dogs should have their femurs broken with a framing hammer.

Two bricks and gonads come to mind...

Well chuffed that the little feller made it through...

There are some cruel bastards out there that deserve 10 times the treatment that this poor dog went through.😡😡

Lags
edit on 15-11-2019 by Lagomorphe because: Because I am crap

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 06:47 PM
link   

People who abuse or abandon animals makes my blood boil!

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Was the dog abandoned or did it just run away from home? Sometimes they get lost, not all dogs are good at finding their way home.

I will tell someone to their face if they are mistreating their dog or cat, I don't call the cops or humane society., I confront the people first. If they get all snotty or will not change, I will wait a while and then mention the problem to some people I know that will call the cops or humane society. If the person who I complained too about mistreatment approaches me I can say I don't call the cops especially if I confronted them before hand, I tell them someone else must have reported them. I hate to lie so I actually did not lie. I know half a dozen people who like to call the officials on someone abusing their animals. Sometimes I just mention in a conversation with them about someone abusing their animal.

I am not scared to mention to someone if I see they are doing something bad to their animal. Sometimes a person is just mad at their spouse or family and take it out on their pet, a calm conversation might stimulate them to talk about things in their life, you need to talk to the person first and find out why they are doing it.

new topics

top topics

join