It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can't find info on this, grenade throwing in Hong Kong, possible banking to go down (hacking)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 07:17 AM
link   
My friend sent me to a few videos of grenades going off in Hong Kong. Protesters are /maybe planning on taking down the banking electronic system.
Possible rush for people to use their max out their credit cards.
Anyone here have more info on this situation. The streets are all littered with bricks. Some bad #te is happening there.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 07:24 AM
link   
These peoples way of life are being Stripped.

Its like being American one day and suddenly ripped from our lifestyle and society, thrown immediately into the dystopic society china is.

Of course these people will fight for and with their lives.

The main difference between Then and Now is Social Media and an entire world watching chinas actions.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

www.twitch.tv...

live streams now

Things are way worse than what the news here shows ... I`ve been watching live streams for weeks and have to say the protesters are a violent bunch (at least the "antifa types" ) . The vandalism and looting and violent attacks on residents there who do not agree with the protesters has really opened my eyes. Absolutely no support from me after what I have seen in real time.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonlover12
a reply to: musicismagic

www.twitch.tv...

live streams now

Things are way worse than what the news here shows ... I`ve been watching live streams for weeks and have to say the protesters are a violent bunch (at least the "antifa types" ) . The vandalism and looting and violent attacks on residents there who do not agree with the protesters has really opened my eyes. Absolutely no support from me after what I have seen in real time.

I got 2 video on what's app from my friend, don't know how to add them here, but one with a grenade actually going off. And a street filled with loose bricks everywhere.
I was hoping to visit Hong Kong , but not now. Won't be long before we see the military move in. You know the Chinese has a big base there. My friend lives right across from it.
Seems like a lot of nations these days are crumbling. Also, the weather patterns this year has play havoc here in Japan. Something is happening right before our eyes, yet, we don't what it is.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Really? You don't think the Chinese government has infiltrated the protesters and are the ones commtiing the atrocites you witnessed?

I think that is extremely likely.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Perhaps some... that is always possible.

But there is way too much of it to believe that all of it is planted people.

The gangs of roving thugs that are destroying what was a beautiful place in the name of "protesting" is not excusable.

If the Chinese do roll in and restablish law and order I would not be shocked, and would imagine that a great number of the normal , law abiding residents there would find it a relief.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonlover12

The gangs of roving thugs that are destroying what was a beautiful place in the name of "protesting" is not excusable.

I hope by “gangs of roving thugs” you mean the Chinese police. And not the people protesting and fighting for their own freedom.
edit on 15-11-2019 by underwerks because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

It may have started out as peaceful protests about the "extradition " issue, but it has turned into something else . The "demands" --- I can just imagine if one of our states started acting up to this degree , they would probably be told "we don`t negociate with terrorists" .

I seem to recall hearing somewhere that "one man`s freedom fighter is another man`s terrorist" , and it seems to apply here. I guess it all depends on your point of view and your tolerance for anarchy. Personally, I believe in the rule of law and a functioning society over anarchy. But I am also open to the idea that protests within reason and within the law is an acceptable activity. Riots, destruction of public and private property and attacks on people that do not share your point of view is not acceptable .

Unless you want a full scale revolution/civil war. I do not wish that horror on the innocent people of Hong Kong.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 09:42 AM
link   

But there is way too much of it to believe that all of it is planted people.

Why on earth would you think that?

I agree, and again - is it more likely that this is being done by protestors wanting to remain free, or by chinese military intentionally planted by the Chinese govt that really, really, really wants to take over Hong Kong completely and totally?

If the Chinese do roll in and restablish law and order I would not be shocked, and would imagine that a great number of the normal, law abiding residents there would find it a relief.

Relief? To be living under the communist chines yoke, instead of being free?

Occams razor.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 10:39 AM
link   
The Hong Kong people know they are fighting for their lives and future generations.

Hong Kong was once lovely to visit and a great flowing economy. They don't want the life of the oppressed Chinese.

Why wouldn't they turn this into an all out war? This is their only chance. This is their country and they arn't thugs.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Floridadreamin

I have not seen all of the Hong Kong people out in the streets destroying public and private property while fighting for their lives .

The ones doing this and disrupting tarffic and commerce are a minority who do not seem to believe that laws should or do apply to them. At least from my observations over the last few weeks (or more perhaps... ) . Destroying Hong Kong to "save" Hong Kong doesn`t seem logical to me, when as you say it was once a beautiful, peaceful thriving place.

I have seen so many of the normal, law abiding citizens trying to tell the "black clad destroyers" to stop only to be attacked . That does not seem like freedom fighting to me. I`m sure the people who own the businesses that have been trashed don`t feel too happy right now either.

I feel for those people , but not for those who are intent on causing chaos and destruction .
edit on 15-11-2019 by dragonlover12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I wonder if the x event in Jan will happen in Hong Kong?

new topics

top topics

join