It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Article by aerospace america ka aiaa org

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 06:40 AM
link   
An interesting read all things considered

We are deeply curious about possible explanations for the sightings, and so we conducted our own investigation. The Navy declined our request to interview its investigators, so we sent written questions. We also interviewed Graves, other current and former Navy pilots, a military analyst and scientists.

Nothing Putin showed seems to maneuver in the manner described by the Navy pilots. The Chinese weapons alluded to by Griffin and described at a trade show do not bear obvious resemblance to what the pilots have described.

Link

The article proposes 4 5 suggestions and dosent take a stance on the matter,It didnt research if it was a psyop though

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: IMSAM

Finally someone has explained all this in terms a layperson can understand.
Great Article!

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Jan Tegler and Cat Hofacker.
Super cool names.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Caver78

Finally someone has explained all this in terms a layperson can understand.
Great Article!

Agreed. A good read, good speculation.

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 11:24 AM
link   

That was an interesting read, gave possibilities without drawing a conclusion. My preferred explanation for the exotic tech is one of either black budget [although I fail to see how the tech advancements or some aspect of them have not been deployed in any hostilities] or advanced beings already here with us for a long time.

On the interstellar distances, in my opinion it's only human speculation that these cannot be overcome. A civilisation merged with its technology [the singularity] could, perhaps, deal with the distances and the time factors involved in ways that humans currently cannot.

new topics

top topics

join