It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glenn Beck Live Show 11/13 The Democrats "Hydra" Ukraine and Impeachment

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

originally posted by: annoyedpharmacist
I subscribe to The Blaze, and am so glad that he made this series for everyone to see, since the Blaze doesnt have a huge audience. It needs to be out there. Watching now.

Beck is dangerous he is a genius and has no fear. If only 'The Blaze' were free. I admire him.

Yeah but the guys have to make money to do what they do, and broadcast, nothing wrong with that.....just gotta make sure the info is right......thats our job as Americans, and listeners, to verify........

I will say this; I don't have to bend over backwards to convince myself Beck has some compelling arguments (chops), unlike 'Q' material.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

a reply to: JinMI

maybe, but hes offering up all the documents.........and we can verify........they are FOIA.......

To be fair tho, IS IT too sensational to be true?

To me given what we can see, what we can verify and whats going on right now , doesnt seem that sensational........seems like occams razor to me

Please allow me to rephrase.

Having actual evidence to try those that would subvert and commit treasonous acts against our country sounds too sensational to be true.

I understand what you mean, I think there is PLENTY of evidence to do so........however it happening is a pipdream in my opinion.......

Unless something miraculous happens and the virtous among those in DC decide to stop being cowards

It would be like watching dominoes fall. We all know it. That's why nothing is being done. It's why Trump will not be forced from office and why the Clintons, bushes and Obamas are very, very wealthy and stand a nil chance of seeing a courtroom.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: annoyedpharmacist
I subscribe to The Blaze, and am so glad that he made this series for everyone to see, since the Blaze doesnt have a huge audience. It needs to be out there. Watching now.

Beck is dangerous he is a genius and has no fear. If only 'The Blaze' were free. I admire him.

Yeah but the guys have to make money to do what they do, and broadcast, nothing wrong with that.....just gotta make sure the info is right......thats our job as Americans, and listeners, to verify........

I will say this; I don't have to bend over backwards to convince myself Beck has some compelling arguments (chops), unlike 'Q' material.

Oh I completely agree, but im still gonna make sure its sound......id rather be prepared with the facts and truth than not lol

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 08:31 PM
link   
And there he is........the whistleblowers name.........jesus christ.........

Thats why they wont let him testify.......and have lied about them knowing who he is........

Our system as to let our president call people forward and face his accuser.........what the left is doing is NOT constitutional
edit on 11/13/2019 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Awesome so Soros is funding and manipulating our FBI.........yaaaaaaaaaay were fine........its all fine .......

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Please post the leaked docs entitled: "Comprehensive Strategy For The New Ukraine"...By George Soros.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

It’s not “the left” doing anything.

Clinton wasn’t allowed to interact with the House proceedings either.

Now, carry on.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Please post the leaked docs entitled: "Comprehensive Strategy For The New Ukraine"...By George Soros.

I am trying to find them. They are not linked on his twitter as of yet.......unless he has them posted elsewhere. will keep looking.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: annoyedpharmacist

my understanding is they will be posted at the end of the show

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

It’s not “the left” doing anything.

Clinton wasn’t allowed to interact with the House proceedings either.

Now, carry on.

This implicates ALL of the gov, from GOP to DNC.......his only point other than, is WHY they are going after Trump so hard, because Trump is a hand grenade exposing all of it, and he was the one they were trying to hang because he wasnt playing ball for either side.....

thats why so many on both sides want him out........
edit on 11/13/2019 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Lets not forget everyone on ATS, Soros has admited on air during in a interview that all those regime change protests in Kiev that happened? they were already in place by Soros organizations during the 90s.

Really makes you think who then else profits out of those so called Freedom and democracy regime change protests besides Soros.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Video is now marked "Private" and blazetv (you tube channel) doesn't show it

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: SourGrapes
Video is now marked "Private" and blazetv (you tube channel) doesn't show it

Still able to see it on my end w out subscription>?

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 11:21 PM
link   

The YouTube links no longer work. I tried with firefox and chromecast. I downloaded the blazetv app and I've started it. Sorry, I'm behind all of you.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 11:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: SourGrapes

The YouTube links no longer work. I tried with firefox and chromecast. I downloaded the blazetv app and I've started it. Sorry, I'm behind all of you.

well it will always be free........check out blazetv on youtube or glennbleck on youtube it will be there around noon bud........
other than that im sorry ........for the rest of us it was streaming normal?

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 12:11 AM
link   
I quit watching Beck when he cried like a little child on air over his dog dying.

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 01:07 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT

If you're not even interested in watching any of the video, why even post in the thread?
edit on 14-11-2019 by SourGrapes because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 08:23 AM
link   
I thought Beck's comment of the "WhistleBlower" needing protection...from the Deep State and Schiff was a good one.
Excellent video, OP.
Thanks Again.

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 08:54 AM
link   
PDF: "Comprehensive Strategy For The New Ukraine"...By George Soros.
www.cyber-berkut.org...

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 09:22 AM
link   
It's fine to express your opinion on Beck. But nobody here gives a rats behind what your individual opinions on Beck are.

If you're able to disprove any of what is uncovered that however I would be interested in hearing.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join