It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tic Tac video Gov. sanctioned leak.....

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: celltypespecific
Remember he also mentioned that he was in possession of 4 videos.... I think he said the other videos did not play....or that there was nothing interesting on the other videos...?

originally posted by: thefinaltheory

Answers:

1. Why a partial video?

This was all the footage that was taken, (sort of) I have four versions of this video they all are the same for the most part. The "full version" is about twice the length of this and has more ufo movement etc. But for some reason I can't get it to play , it says codec error... though I am 100% positive my codecs are up to date, I even have a codec pack. The second video is the one you see now. The third and fourth appear to be the same video as the second but just a bit shorter. So all in all your not missing anything, I promise you that. Its all more or less...the same.

2. Why did you say in your initial post on your initial thread that your carrier called in the Air Force to check it out?

Let me explain by first apologizing steering you in the wrong direction, that wasnt the intention. On the day that this happened, I was told the air force was here. At that time (3 years ago) i didnt really read the reports in depth to verify if it was true or not, it appears that it was just Navy. At least now we have that clarification.

and for extra credit:

"I know the full video works because it worked on the ship when I played it back. That's how. A server in Germany is the most secure method of file transfer I can do, seeing as how I am not linked to any accounts it would be impossible at this point to trace who, or where I am.
~ TFT 2007

We now know that he was right about the Air Force men being there. But his longer version of the video does not seem to be as intense as the seaman (Jason?) in the filmed interview tells us it was.

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect

originally posted by: celltypespecific
Remember he also mentioned that he was in possession of 4 videos.... I think he said the other videos did not play....or that there was nothing interesting on the other videos...?

originally posted by: thefinaltheory

Answers:

1. Why a partial video?

This was all the footage that was taken, (sort of) I have four versions of this video they all are the same for the most part. The "full version" is about twice the length of this and has more ufo movement etc. But for some reason I can't get it to play , it says codec error... though I am 100% positive my codecs are up to date, I even have a codec pack. The second video is the one you see now. The third and fourth appear to be the same video as the second but just a bit shorter. So all in all your not missing anything, I promise you that. Its all more or less...the same.

2. Why did you say in your initial post on your initial thread that your carrier called in the Air Force to check it out?

Let me explain by first apologizing steering you in the wrong direction, that wasnt the intention. On the day that this happened, I was told the air force was here. At that time (3 years ago) i didnt really read the reports in depth to verify if it was true or not, it appears that it was just Navy. At least now we have that clarification.

and for extra credit:

"I know the full video works because it worked on the ship when I played it back. That's how. A server in Germany is the most secure method of file transfer I can do, seeing as how I am not linked to any accounts it would be impossible at this point to trace who, or where I am.
~ TFT 2007

We now know that he was right about the Air Force men being there. But his longer version of the video does not seem to be as intense as the seaman (Jason?) in the filmed interview tells us it was.

Excellent!!!
So as I stated..he did have four versions of the video...
In version one there is more movement...maybe after the "acceleration".
Thanks for posting.

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 10:22 PM
link   
or a new project PALLADIUM

VERY VERY VERY important PDF(look at the dates too)
edit on 14-11-2019 by penroc3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 05:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: penroc3
or a new project PALLADIUM

VERY VERY VERY important PDF(look at the dates too)

Thanks ....interesting read.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join