It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ukraine Had Dirt on Hunter Biden and DNC 2016 Election Cheating B4 Joe Bidens Candidacy.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: carewemust

I will wait for confirmation.

Remember when the State Department summoned Congressmen for a "Special Meeting", in October? The State Dept handed out classified documents. They were from Ukraine and Rudy Giuliani. Anti-Biden, Anti-DNC, etc..

This is one of the few articles describing Democrats reaction: theweek.com...

The one Democrat Congressman I heard speak after coming out of the meeting, was angry and stammering. "This was nothing! Just travel brochures from a hotel!" Yeah...right.

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 02:49 AM
link   
12/7/2019

President Trump Informs the Media:

Rudy Giuliani has come up with a treasure-trove of Biden-related corruption "proofs", during his current week-long visit to Ukraine.

He will be presenting a report to Attorney General Barr, and to Congress, upon returning to the United States.

Here is what Rudy tweeted while in Ukraine this week..

The conversation about corruption in Ukraine was based on compelling evidence of criminal conduct by then VP Biden, in 2016, that has not been resolved. It will be a major obstacle to the US assisting Ukraine with its anti-corruption reforms, until it is resolved.

The American people will learn that Biden & other Obama administration officials, contributed to the increased level of corruption in Ukraine between 2014 to 2016.

This evidence will all be released very soon.
Full Story at: thehill.com...

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 02:57 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

hmm - this claim gives ms yovanovich far to much power to suppress an entire nations law enforcement

its 2019 - why does alledged evidence have to be delivered in person ?

further - where are the ukraine crimnial prosecutions ???

if all the crimes claimed happen in the ukraine - launch ukrsinian prosecutions

they can demand the extradition of foreign nationals [ wont always be delivered ] - but they can request it

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 03:08 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

I'm going to wait and see what Rudy comes back with and presents to Congress / AG Barr, before guessing about the items you pointed out. That's all I would have right now is "guesses". Lord knows there's enough of them at the moment!

<< 1   >>

join