It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Think Im having a glitch in the matrix episode again.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I wrote about an experience on here recently and to be honest I never thought I would be on this same forum posting again. So here it goes just hoping this isn't going to become a common occurrence. I am sorry if this is boring for some I'm just genuinely confused.
I own a small arts and crafts business and at the end of last month I ordered some tiny iridescent glass vials for a project I was working on, along with a few other craft bits from other sellers on ebay. My parcels seemed to arrive quicker than usual which was a pleasant surprise and one of the first was the glass vials which turned up in a white envelope.

I usually check the post box before I pop to do a shop and stuff my parcel in a bag or pocket until I get home and put them some where safe. This day I put them in my pocket and went with my little girl to go and meet my sister for a coffee in town. I remember vividly showing them too her when we met and saying "you have to see these tiny vials I have found on ebay they are so cute, they were the only iridescent ones I could find." i remember moving the plastic bag they were in so the sunlight would catch all the colours as I showed her.

Fast forward 3 days and I am looking all over my house for where I have put them so I can out them to use. I had a habit of keeping my art stuff together so I was frustrated when I couldn't find them there. Checked coat pockets and handbag, turned out drawers and had no luck. It bugged the hell out of me.

Now I should clarify I have an incredibly sharp memory, I can read a medium length poem 3/4 times and it's memorised word for word. I remember my second birthday all the details like getting told off for dipping my finger in a chocolate cake and which family members where there which has always freaked them out. My point is I don't forget and I am not in the habit of misremembering things.

I had given up looking for them thinking they will turn up at some point. My sister popped over to mine today briefly because we were going out and I explained how I had lost them and was annoyed about it. She shrugged and joked they will turn up when you stop looking for them and that was that. Left the house did my usual check of the letter box and there is a grey coloured parcel in there. I opened to see if it was the last craft pieces I had ordered and was gob smacked.
It was the glass vials. I swore and said to my sister "you remember me showing you these a few days ago don't you?". My sister didn't recall me showing her them at all. She said she thought I had been talking about some other mini jars I had ordered a few weeks ago and she had not seen these ones and remarked that they were cute. At first I thought they must have sent me 2 lots by mistake, but now I'm at a loss her reaction has confused me even more. Did I have a very vivid dream that I had received them? Just surprised at myself for turning the house upside down looking for something that I possibly dreamt had arrived already. That's not like me. Any thoughts.

Just a side note I am prone to peculiar experiences but now I have written this out I am thinking this must have been a dream it feels semi real if that makes sense, but would love to hear your opinions.

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Mysterychic88

My folks would blame the furniture spirits. Case in point my father use to carry a lot of change and keep all his money in a leather marble bag. One night my mom and had had to go somewhere, they looked for the bag in the usual places it would be to no avail, after tearing the house apart the bag turned up right where they has searched and moved items around in the search. Could they of over looked it? Maybe but with four people looking I doubt it.

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Some trolls may try and convince you that you have a faulty memory or its all in your head.

I believe your story though. I experience these glitches in the matrix moments weekly and in some stretches even at times even daily.

My belief is the mandela effect is a very real thing and you are among those who can see alterations in the timelines.

I wish I could offer you some advice to diminish the effects or help you make sense of it. But all I know to do is to just do your best to focus on things that bring your peace and happiness and connect with people who understand what you're going through .

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I have to admit that did make me giggle. I have a nasty habit of losing silver cutlery and I always joke its the kitchen sprites. But in all seriousness it's highly unlikely that four members of your family all missed the money bag. Someone would have found it. How peculiar thanks for the reply at least I know I'm not the only one a reply to: PhilbertDezineck

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I was expecting them kind of responses to be honest, I wouldn't blame them. But i think you know when you have experienced something so vividly that it leaves you questioning everything. That feeling can't be mistaken for anything else.

That's terrifying that your experiencing this so frequently!! I would hate that. My previous experience I mentioned me and my sister looped back nearly 2 hours on ourselves and I will never forget the unnerving feelings it left us with. She will not speak about it to this day. Thank you for the advice it means a lot and I will do that if this happens again.
The mandela effect is truly eerie and I am looking forward to watching the new film that's about to be released about it should be an interesting watch. Thank you for replying. reply to: freedom7

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mysterychic88
I have to admit that did make me giggle. I have a nasty habit of losing silver cutlery and I always joke its the kitchen sprites. But in all seriousness it's highly unlikely that four members of your family all missed the money bag. Someone would have found it. How peculiar thanks for the reply at least I know I'm not the only one a reply to: PhilbertDezineck

The money bag was found right on his personal coffee table which was an old library table with it's legs cut down. It was not a clutter catch all it was his table and you best not lay anything on it. It was like the Sprites were really f=en with us that night. I still have some of the furniture and the problem still rears it frustrating head periodically.

How old is your home?

No telling what's in our homes that we can't see with the natural eye.
edit on 12-11-2019 by PhilbertDezineck because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I can only agree that this stuff happens. Whether we've been reconstructed in a simulation or have never inhabited any "reality" at all, it happens.

The speculations run from the ancient Gnostic views to the modern d-wave computers shuffling through the "many worlds" and somehow dragging consciousness with it to The Matrix being a documentary of sorts.

Maybe we'll know when we "die" ... maybe we'll figure it out sooner.

Either way, it happens ... go with the flow or lose it. Row row row your boat and try to avoid the nightmares.

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 06:31 PM
link   
How peculiar to say the least. My home Is a relatively new build but it is built over an old quaker cemetery the remnants of which are down the road. And a lot of the places down here do have some strange goings on. I am a sensitive and I trained with a medium so I'm used to the paranormal but stuff like this genuinely boggles my mind. reply to: PhilbertDezineck

edit on 12-11-2019 by Mysterychic88 because: Spelling mistake

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Yes I have to agree with what you say. Now it seems to be a common occurrence and sometimes it is like different dimensions are slipping in and out of one another. Does make you wonder though why is it happening with the frequency it is now. a reply to: Baddogma

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mysterychic88
How peculiar to say the least. My home I'd a relatively new build but it is built over an old quaker cemetery he remnants of which are down the road. And a lot of the places down here do have some strange goings on. I am a sensitive and I trained with a medium so I'm used to the paranormal but stuff like this genuinely boggles my mind. reply to: PhilbertDezineck

When the spiritual manifest itself into physical, it does boggle the mind and is more than just a little bit scary. IMHO

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Happens so often that I now shrug it off knowing the item will show back up, and 90% of the time it shows back in the place I was looking. Takes sometimes a day or two. Friggin weird I know.

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: 38181
Happens so often that I now shrug it off knowing the item will show back up, and 90% of the time it shows back in the place I was looking. Takes sometimes a day or two. Friggin weird I know.

Which begs the question of, has the population grown so large that the matrix can't keep track of us all? Keep track of history aka the Mandela effect?

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 06:40 PM
link   
It certainly is. Seeing a spirit walk through your kitchen is one realm of weird but some of these events seem to be a whole new realm of bizarre beyond that. I once had a ball I was throwing for my dog to catch simply disappear mid air in front of us. If it hadn't been for the dog still looking up impatiently waiting for it to come back down I would have thought I was having some sort of episode. I searched the most likely places nearby even though I was sure of what I had seen. The dog got bored and went in the living room only to return with his tail wagging and the missing ball in his mouth. That one left me scratching my head for a few months. reply to: PhilbertDezineck

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 07:00 PM
link   
We actually had something like this happen many years ago. An item of my kiddos went flat out missing. We tore the house up. The last place anyone remembered seeing it was in the school backpack. Emptied out the backpack, including turning it upside down and shaking it. No dice.

About an hour later, after we'd given up, I just decided to check one more time for whatever reason. The item was IN the backpack right where the kiddo remembered it being. That was freaky as heck.

Turns out though, that some lying liar had taken said item without permission and knew they shouldn't have, so they waited and snuck it back in when we weren't paying attention. I was more than a bit upset as they'd denied ever having seen it while having it all along.

That may not be the case for you, but it was just a mundane case of sticky fingers instead of a creepy mystery for us.

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 01:50 AM
link   

It very well could have been a dream, and i say that because it happens to me all the time.

Its strange. When i go to bed, every other night l have a dream that i end up experiencing later on - in reality at an unknown time. And its almost like a Deja Vu when it does happen a day/week/month later. I sort of have this insight/vision into whats about to happen for that immediate future, as i experience it in reality, at that time (the "event"s so far, last no more 45 seconds, I've actually timed it:idea

Do you happen to have a plethora of meaningful coincidences that are occurring?

Another one is experiencing others emotions and ... thoughts? I have people telling me " I was just thinking that! ", all the time. Im pretty good at being able to predict/guess things correctly as well.

edit on 11/14/2019 by LtFluffyCakes96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 02:14 AM
link   

I have a thought, you've completely lost your mind in good company
right here on ATS.

But nah, you're good until your car keys start showing up in the mail.

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Uhh Ooh, u've just realized that your stuck in the repetition loop.

I may be wrong, but I'm guessing you will encounter more of these types of occurrences from this point forward. U've acknowledged it so it so its too late to turn back now. There is no hiding from this phenomenon once your mind is aware of it. Good Luck, your gona need it.

leolady

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 07:10 AM
link   
After getting them in the mail for the "second time" my memories about receiving them previously felt strange kind of semi real even though days before I had been convinced. It possibly was a dream and a very vivid one at that.

I don't tend to have the same thoughts as people I'm talking with but if I'm watching a show a sentence will pop into my head and then one of the actors will say it. Or that strange phenomena where you don't speak to someone or see them in a long time and then they randomly pop into your head for no reason and then your phone will ring in the next hour and it's that person. That's a common one for me. Recently an old family friend I hadn't seen in years popped into my head and found out several days later her son had committed suicide which was very sad. a reply to: LtFluffyCakes96

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Oh god I hope not but i have a feeling you are right. We seem to be at a weird moment in time where we are very aware of these types of phenomena it's like we are picking up speed. a reply to: leolady

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Ok when u mentioned picking up speed it made me think of the bungee cord and the mention of time slipping concept.

So if the package of vials hadn't already arrived physically, but your mind already knew about it and had a whole experience of them arriving and you going about your day as if they had, its the mind on fast forward (speed) but not the body or physical matter that is in fast forward. & then your mind gets yanked backward to the actual physical reality.

What would or could cause this ? The only phenomenon i can think of is clairvoyance or actual time travel / a temporary glitch in time (your matrix concept).

If this were a case of being clairvoyant though, you aren't aware of it being that or you'd not of been questioning it here. & You've got a whole story of an encounter with the vials too so u've got substance. It is odd that your sister doesn't remember u showing them to her. That is a sign that it was only in your mind which doesn't lend credence to a glitchy matrix or she would of had a memory too right ?

Also which is more accepted in our day. I think clairvoyance is more accepted than time travel / glitchy matrix stuff if we had to choose one over the other being considered more legit in mainstream science which one wins the argument ? Not that this lends any value to one over the other though or that either one makes or breaks your experience.

Also if it were a dream, then you could of had a sleeping prophet type episode which is a type of knowing of a future event.

I'm probly not making too much sense, just kind of meandering on with my thoughts right now...

I'm always fascinated by the mind over matter concept and the things our mind can do in general so your situation is fascinating to me so I'm glad u shared it.

leolady

top topics

<<   2 >>

join