It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rick And Morty - Most Likely The Final Season

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 02:11 AM
link   
I just got done with ep 4.1 and I'm having to wipe my eyes from the tears of joy it gave me. If you don't know what Rick and Morty is or haven't watched the season 4 premiere, then you most likely are a fascist. I don't see how this show can go forward after this already completed season with one of the two guys responsible for the show just up and died a few weeks ago. Sad for him, his family and friends and sad for us who have enjoyed this show over the years.

If this episode is any indication of what is to come then it should be fantastic. And now, here's an advertisement for the plumbus, that everyday use item we all know and love.

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 03:10 AM
link   
a reply to: TheSpanishArcher

It was a great episode. Loved the fascist alternate realities.

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Hah.. gonna have to check it.. I do like me some rick and morty.. even the cardboard vr episodes I watched were nifty.. shame cardboard apps/videos don't work in daydream.

shame I have a daydream only device
Don't laugh..

But it was $300 well spent.. the hours I've spent pretending to be support on the lenovo forums was almost worth it..

"Dear customer, thank you for reaching out to us.

We at lenovo do our best to help. However, in this instance, we'll just ignore you. We take pride in how we ignore our customers, and hope that you understand. we just don't care. We've sold you the device that we used our dedicated research team to determine what we want to sell next, better, and for more money. We're laughing all the way to the bank.

Thank you for letting us help. If you have any further enquiries, please don't hesitate to reach out here on our support forums, and we'll endeavour to ignore that also.

Kind regards,

notalenovoemployee, but the best answer you'llget."

You'd be surprised how many people argue that I'm just bad support and tell me off, ripping apart my replies. ahhaha..

Rick and morty is on the cards later, feel like a little bit of good sarcastic humour..

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 03:34 AM
link   
a reply to: gallop

Well worth it. As Joe said above the fascist alternate realities are a bunch of fun.

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 04:05 AM
link   

It was one of the producers that passed away not either of the two creators. I imagine the show will continue.

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 04:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheSpanishArcher
I just got done with ep 4.1 and I'm having to wipe my eyes from the tears of joy it gave me. If you don't know what Rick and Morty is or haven't watched the season 4 premiere, then you most likely are a fascist. I don't see how this show can go forward after this already completed season with one of the two guys responsible for the show just up and died a few weeks ago. Sad for him, his family and friends and sad for us who have enjoyed this show over the years.

If this episode is any indication of what is to come then it should be fantastic. And now, here's an advertisement for the plumbus, that everyday use item we all know and love.

A: it wasn’t that good
B: they are starting to get to political

The show was amazing in the past and really has some great moments, I think my personal favor is “the ricks must be crazy” great episode. Interdimensional cable 1 and 2 both very good. The crappy unfinished cartoon style of the first 2 seasons made it so they couldn’t lean on graphics or style of the animation and it really forced better jokes and mean spirited punchlines. Rick seemed more Rick in the past he was a complete drunk, slurring, out for only himself! This new Rick doesn’t really hold a vindictive nature, gets attached to his morty and summer and acts less like a piece of crap.

I couldn’t stand watching morty bumble fu(k his way through words for half of the episode. Rick having a contingency plan linked to morty? Really? Wasp Rick was awesome but I doubt you get the symbolism at what he was trying to say with that bit!

How about you look into the term wasp! here is a hint : WASP is used to refer to the people in American society whose ancestors came from northern Europe, especially England, and who were formerly considered to have a lot of power and influence. WASP is an abbreviation for 'White Anglo-Saxon Protestant.'

The black teacher being eaten alive by them was intentional.

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 04:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Joecanada11

Huh. I musta read the articles wrong. While that still sucks for his friends and family I guess the show must go on so it probably will.

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 04:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Veryolduser

Don't call me out if you didn't like it. Bitch at the showrunners and creators, don't come at me. It's very unbecoming.

I'm quite familiar with the term WASP and I got what they were going for. Just because I didn't mention it doesn't mean I don't get it.

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 06:13 AM
link   

I certainly hope so.

Not that I don't like the show, it's just that shows don't know when they've jumped the shark, I think it's better that this show goes out with a bang not a whimper.

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 06:29 AM
link   
70 NEW episodes of Rick and Morty (burp)
www.google.com...
edit on 12-11-2019 by blackbeltjones because: (no reason given)

I like this show and the new episode was fantastic.

edit on 12-11-2019 by blackbeltjones because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 09:26 AM
link   
What streaming platform do you guys use ?

It is not yet on Netflix Europe

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 09:33 AM
link   
My best friend passed away after a really bad car wreck earlier this year. He was the BIGGEST R&M fan you can imagine. He had a Squanchy tattoo on his forearm...He was even buried in his favorite Rick&Morty t-shirt. We both watched every episode multiple times, even with commentary lol. Im looking forward to watching the new episode and the rest, but I know it's gonna make me cry when I do.

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheGreazel
What streaming platform do you guys use ?

It is not yet on Netflix Europe

It's not on "European" Netflix till march I think. A legitimated way to watch it, is a VPN.

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I mean, Mike Mendel did the pickle Rick episode.

But... He's not intrinsic to Rick And Morty.

Roiland is the keystone.

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 03:26 PM
link   

This is now my favorite episode.

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Archivalist

Yeah, I really screwed the pooch on this one. I don't know where I was reading about this but I sure as hell thought it was one of the two main guys that died. Maybe I'm just a moron with little reading comprehension skills.

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 11:47 PM
link   
The title of this thread scared the hell out of me.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 02:29 AM
link   
a reply to: AlecHolland

A friend of mine passed about three years ago. I had to stop dealing with him as he was a tweaker from hell and a rather large man who was like a bull in a china chop. Thing is, he was the only person I knew who got the music I/we both listened to.

Dude could never get his life together but damned if he could point out things that I didn't realize and I'm the musician.

Miss that dude a lot even with his flaws. I got to see Helloween last year with all three singers, from all eras of the band, and three lead guitarists. One of the best shows I've ever seen and he was not there to see it with me.

Life's a bitch, huh?

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 11:05 AM
link   

edit on 13-11-2019 by AlecHolland because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Bare with me...Im still learning how to quote and embed stuff lol...

But yeah, it can be. Thats me and my buddy from back in high school lol. Hard to believe that's ten years ago. He's the tall one on the left, Im on the right. Also a pic of his Squanchy tattoo he had on his arm. Im glad we got to go see most of our favorite bands together, mainly Modest Mouse and Primus. When we saw Primus we each bought a copy of "The Rainbow Goblins" book signed by the band. His mom gave me his copy and now I keep it on the coffee table together with mine.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join