It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LED Street Lights – A War Weapon?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

and your " 300000 mah " solar panel - ROLFLMAO you really believe chines spec claims ?????????????? thats 300 amps

here is a 12v 300amp hour battery, there are probably better ones out there.

POWER & ENERGY THE ELECTRIC ADVANTAGE
Nominal Voltage 12.8V,
Charge Voltage 14.4V - 14.6V ,Cold Cranking Amps / Peak Discharge (5 Sec), 3000A Continuous Charge / Discharge Rate,100A Capacity (amp hours), 324AH Capacity (watt hours)>38TECHNOLOGY
ADVANTAGE
Usable Capacity (AH) 324AH
Depth of Discharge 100% DOD
Reserve Minutes @ 20A 900 min
Self Discharge

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

for some reason i can't post this in my last post.

the battery
12V 300AH LITHIUM ION BATTERY

solar powered street lights, again there are probably better out these are just quick. click spec sheet button, warning opens a pdf on second page if you want the full list.

Solar LED Dusk To Dawn Light for Residential and Commercial Use - Choose Your Wattage and Output

as i said there are probably better out there. this one last 10 hrs on full bright mode or 35 hrs on dim mode.

from description page. bold mine

Order the Solar LED Street Lights today for a modern, efficient LED light that only powers up when required, providing security to your home or business premises at an affordable cost. 3 to 5 NIGHTS CONTINUOUS CHARGE: built-in 8800mAh large capacity lithium battery. On a full charge, the battery lasts for about 8-10 hours in bright mode, and rated for >35 hours of use in dim mode.

edit on 13-11-2019 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: mikell

here is a article that you don't have to subscribe for.

San Diego Installs Smart Streetlights to Monitor the Metropolis

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
a reply to: stonerwilliam

the UK is not africa .

and your " 300000 mah " solar panel - ROLFLMAO

you really believe chines spec claims ??????????????

thats 300 amps

FFS

now specs and costs - using real figures [/quote

True bud Africa has a better cell reception that most of the Uk ,Rather than me bore you with how i would go cheap with easily got pieces on ebay

Let me show you how they did it in the past

No wires ? just the odd dash of Mercury needed

Ps i have Dementia so doing a task can take days and when your computer goes awol and resets it can take a age to respond

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

These devices look like street lights but they are on all day and when they emit 5g they attract flying insects (pollinators) and fry them all.

On all day? Really?

Lights do tend to attract insects. But, really?

That's awesome. Way better than an old fashioned bug zapper.

Some places report a 90% decline in bugs before all this new wizardry is introduced and the 5g reports of dead birds from Europe are going to get the rest of those pesky flying things .

O happy days

www.theguardian.com...
edit on 13/11/2019 by stonerwilliam because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Blue light retina damage frequencies.
Cheers.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Some places report a 90% decline in bugs before all this new wizardry is introduced
So what does it have to do with this wizardry.

5g reports of dead birds from Europe
Which reports would that be?

edit on 11/15/2019 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Some places report a 90% decline in bugs before all this new wizardry is introduced
So what does it have to do with this wizardry.

5g reports of dead birds from Europe
Which reports would that be?

www.captain-planet.net...

patriots4truth.org...

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Part 2 of the video www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 11:51 PM
link   

I doubt that guy can even sleep at night - being surrounded by so many evil DEW weapons n all

Maybe it's an act but he's convincing me he knows nothing about electronics.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Yip i can confirm that every where i look in my local area is now the new led lights , and the local council is always moaning they have no money for anything as in repairs to houses , they found it for the lighting

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Bombshell: Fauci’s NIH Study Reveals 5G Tecnology Can Produce Coronavirus In Human Cells

www.dcclothesline.com...

Interesting piece

www.docdroid.net...

Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, as new research funded by the organization has developed a way to deliberately destroy sperm using ultrasound technology. BBC News reports that the Gates Foundation awarded a grant to researchers from the University of North Carolina (UNC) to develop this new method of contraception.

For their study, the UNC team tested ultrasound on lab rats and found that two 15-minute doses "significantly reduced" both sperm counts and sperm integrity. When administered two days apart through warm salt water, ultrasound caused the rats' sperm counts to drop below ten million sperm per milliliter, which is five million less than the "sub-fertile" range, and stay that way for up to six months.

www.naturalnews.com...

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pilgrum

My personal opinion from an electrical/electronic engineering standpoint on this video - he left his alfoil hat off for too long.

It's just a streetlight with wireless control to switch it on & off from a central point rather than the more typical (once at least) LDR mounted on top of the fitting. The electronics he's so suspicious of is simply a robust buck converter for the LEDs.

The wireless control allows more flexible operation IE the lights can all be switched on in daylight over the 'net to allow a periodic check for faulty lamps to save crews driving around at night. They could also be switched off at night if there's a requirement for that like reducing demand. Normally a central light level sensor controls the lights (used to be 2 lumens per square foot was the point at which lights were switched on) but that requires a separate switched conductor for the lighting. Lights with individual LDRs are inconsistent in the point they switch on so this system solves all the problems and saves costs at the same time.
IE less demand, no extra wiring, uniform switching, remote override capability, longer lifetime

Spot on.

We started replacing all the light poles on our campus last week with bright, shiny LEDs. They’re bright enough that we’re removing the wall packs from the buildings because they won’t be necessary. We’re still waiting on word from the city in regards to dimming during off-hours, but yeah, that’s pretty much the deal with the wireless control. It’s going to allow me to run with along with an already existing building management system so I can sit here on my couch at home and operate everything remotely as I already do with door locks and HVAC.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Drucifer

My personal opinion from an electrical/electronic engineering standpoint on this video - he left his alfoil hat off for too long.

It's just a streetlight with wireless control to switch it on & off from a central point rather than the more typical (once at least) LDR mounted on top of the fitting. The electronics he's so suspicious of is simply a robust buck converter for the LEDs.

The wireless control allows more flexible operation IE the lights can all be switched on in daylight over the 'net to allow a periodic check for faulty lamps to save crews driving around at night. They could also be switched off at night if there's a requirement for that like reducing demand. Normally a central light level sensor controls the lights (used to be 2 lumens per square foot was the point at which lights were switched on) but that requires a separate switched conductor for the lighting. Lights with individual LDRs are inconsistent in the point they switch on so this system solves all the problems and saves costs at the same time.
IE less demand, no extra wiring, uniform switching, remote override capability, longer lifetime

Spot on.

We started replacing all the light poles on our campus last week with bright, shiny LEDs. They’re bright enough that we’re removing the wall packs from the buildings because they won’t be necessary. We’re still waiting on word from the city in regards to dimming during off-hours, but yeah, that’s pretty much the deal with the wireless control. It’s going to allow me to run with along with an already existing building management system so I can sit here on my couch at home and operate everything remotely as I already do with door locks and HVAC.

You could also track everyone with a phone and zap them when they get near a light and who would know anything , see my above post ! and get AI to do the dirty work with camera resolutions down to 1 cm from a satellite it makes the Argus drone look old school

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: stonerwilliam

originally posted by: Drucifer

Spot on.

You could also track everyone with a phone and zap them when they get near a light and who would know anything , see my above post ! and get AI to do the dirty work with camera resolutions down to 1 cm from a satellite it makes the Argus drone look old school

Might be tricky getting that feature added into the building management system, but if I can get a huge chiller system programmed into it, I’ve got faith!
edit on 28-7-2020 by Drucifer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Drucifer

Where i live in the Uk this street lights were of utmost importance around a half built school !

Everyone was off work and the police were forcing people to go back home a 5 mile curfew was in place , yet street lights were being installed and replaced not far from my house at a new school ? begs the question why the hurry

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 04:03 AM
link   
covid map versus the 5 g roll out map

www.bitchute.com...

Chemtrails, Coronavirus, 5G And Me

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join