It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Female MMA fighter takes down anti-Trump 'professor'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

My friends are black, Welsh and German, they all threw darts at my dart board that had trumps face on, I dare you to ask me for a photo.

Everyone has their right to their opinions, and my friends and the general consensus is that trump is a dumbass. Sure its not a good look, but everyone has a right to the first, no matter if you swing left or right.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 09:41 AM
link   

With the amount of attacks on conservatives increasing exponentially, there's enough footage out there to make a TV Doco' series..

We could call it "When Lefties Attack"..

edit on 13-11-2019 by Ironclad1964 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Bearmonger

My side?

Dude you need help. All you did was take information from this thread, jumble it up a bit and create a fantasy in your head.

This rabid lefty kin of mine only started biting when restrained. We're trained better than that. Btw dude the Jews pay good wages, they also taught me martial arts.

So less of your crap before I go maga on your ass... Krav maga.

-Clearly sarcasm. But I still think you're an idiot.
edit on 13-11-2019 by RAY1990 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

In the US we have the right to defend others unlike your country where you get put in jail.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 05:29 PM
link   
A fight! A fight!
A 'n-word' and a white!
Did I say that out loud?

It should be noted that the word that rhymes with chigger was edited by the moderators.

edit on 13-11-2019 by Homefree because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Is there something in the water? What is happening to people? Why didn't she just pull over and calmly tell her what was irking her? We seem to be in the middle of an epidemic of mental illness.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 08:14 PM
link   

I think I lost a friend of twenty-six years the other day when he mentioned Hillary Clinton in reference to the upcoming election year and I said "that crazy $%!@ called Tulsi Gabbard a Russian asset." He started shouting back about how Tulsi *is* a Russian asset, something something Ukraine, something something Putin + Syria. After about 10 minutes he just hung up.

The purpose of the call was to let him know we aren't doing the big turkey day thing this year and give him and his family a heads up.

I used to laugh at the TDS charge but I'm thinking Trump derangement syndrome is actually a real thing.
edit on 13-11-2019 by 0zzymand0s because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Mr Howell would have barred this professor as well from his private club ! Egads ! an egghead ! Probably a Berkley type ! Sad stuff for sure ! What a twit ! Some clothing malfunctions could have been cool ! Oh well ! Im glad she can breathe all that USA air ! Her neighbors should fly huge American flags in their yards !

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 12:51 AM
link   
A remarkable message. Respect others and keep yourself and everyone safe

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 03:14 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Oh we have that too I believe , but its only where you are defending yourself or others with "reasonable force "

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 06:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: RAY1990

Isn't the proud boys designated a hate group?

Btw all you're doing is instigating more hatred and division for your nation. Because if every "lefty loon" truly hated the US and were running around being rabid and attacking people I'd assume you wouldn't have a nation.

According to the southern poverty law center they are however the SPLC has designated churches that don’t support gay marriage as such. Not only the violent “churches” but any church that recognizes marriage as between a man and a women as prescribed by their religious doctrine. The proud boys are a reactionary group started to fight antifa in the streets after Berkeley and there for are not a domestic terrorist or hate group but rather a civil defense group. Antifa meets the requirements set forth for a domestic terrorist group such as using violence to further political goals and using fear to suppress political opposition. Antifa is by all accounts a progressive leftist group and has been openly supported by leftists in media and by democrats in office.

Just the facts bud.

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Another professor?...

These extremist's who hold positions in our learning institutions need to be addressed. 40% of American colleges don't have one conservative professor. They are a danger to the children they mentor.

The proliferation of these ideologies in our education system have marginalized young boys to the point where the only way for them to gaining any recognition in some cases is with extreme violence.

So the next time some leftist tries to tell you white nationalists are radicalizing young boys. Ask how many Nazis are teaching at public schools.

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

originally posted by: incoserv
Not nice to start a fire, but it's often the best way to fight a fire.

And the best method for saving a choking victim is to shove more food in their throat.

You one of those people who thinks that if you are the victim of a violent a home invasion, the best course of action is to shelter in place, call the "authorities," wait for them to arrive and hope it all turns out good?

'Cause I bet you are. Even if you say you ain't.
edit on 2019 11 14 by incoserv because: I could.

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

**challenge accepted**

Pics, or it didn't happen!!

J/K.

This is what happens when an Alligator mouth overloads a Tweety-bird butt.

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

Those that do hate the U.S. do go around acting like rabid zombies*.

*I didn't say dogs because I didn't want to insult the dogs by comparing
them with these crazies. Op,check your messages.

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

If this "professor" had an emotional response at the sight of Patriots
waving the U.S. flag on Veteran's day,maybe she should move out of
the country. I am concerned about her "teaching" our young people!

There are a couple of articles you can look up for yourselves,I can't copy
and paste right now.
1.Red State article written by Elizabeth Vaughn
2.Law Enforcement Today written by news staff
edit on 17-11-2019 by mamabeth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 05:58 AM
link   
a reply to: oasisjack

So they're the same thing in a different outfit?

Cheers.

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 06:00 AM
link   
a reply to: mamabeth

You want me to go do research because you want American citizens to leave the US due to your inability to accept their views?

Am I understanding your post correctly?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join