It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Apparao's an Imflammatory Approach ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I just watched Dr. Apparao's an Imflammatory Approach on amazon. Was wondering if any one else saw this and your thoughts. Dr apparao claims he discovered a treatment for many diseases and it is a simple cure that he uses to treat asthma and allergic reactions. Tried to look up any other info online. Coming up with nothing. His website seems to be shut down. Wondering if any one knows what treatment he was using and if there is any truth to the movie

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I heard a little about that doctors approach, but I just added what was real to my knowledge to evaluate. I think his stuff was on histamine overload if I remember right.

You can use food chemistry or supplements to lower histamines in the body that stimulate diseases. Too much histamine is no good, not enough is not good either. Our mainstreem American diet seems to be to high in histamine foods or foods that destroy DAO or HMNT which are used by our bodies to balance histamine levels.

I could be wrong about what he is talking about, but I do not have time right now to re-research what he was talking about.

join