It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sisk and Tired of Being Called a Conspiracy Theorist. I am a Comprehensive Investigator!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: MrBlaq

The Truth for one might, not be Truth for another, movie Nanook of the North" perfect example, if don't like movie read book.

I watch TV mainly education , but I'm one of the nice's guy's you could ever meet, unless you cross me, I'm trying to learn that part also, but it's hard, to turn the other cheek, especially when you can't ever walk on water yet or change water to wine.

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: OOOOOO

Sisk and Tired

I'm way beyond sisk and tired. Levid would be a more correct term...or at least absolutely irati.

edit on 23-11-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 04:08 PM
link   

The Truth for one might, not be Truth for another, movie Nanook of the North" perfect example, if don't like movie read book. I watch TV mainly education , but I'm one of the nice's guy's you could ever meet, unless you cross me, I'm trying to learn that part also, but it's hard, to turn the other cheek, especially when you can't ever walk on water yet or change water to wine.

In my understanding unless one searches for truth, by default they'll just be
another willing participant of programmed propaganda.

Don't be surprised if you ever take the time to study an event divorced
from television. You may find anomalies and multiple contradictions
which uncover another manufactured event packaged as reality.

I wish you well in your pursuit of education via Television.

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 12:24 AM
link   

I really don't see, or understand where you are coming from, Truth as such is relative, once you are at a certain state of awareness, or unawareness, up, down, right, wrong, right, left, is meaningless.

I don't watch tv as such, I'm talking like, you tube, like how to replace front hub on 4 wheel drive Tahoe. You know things that matter in the material world. How or what is best method for tig welding, cutting do trees, the right way.
Methods of growing micro greens. How to do surgical stitches. I watched Rick and Morty, gets kind of boring now, so are the historical programs, got it all wrong or large part wrong. I mainly build things, buildings, houses, objects, cups, weapons. If I don't know how to do something I go to you tube, and watch the guys that think they know what they are doing, it helps a great deal, learn by others mistakes. Or look up why some women have man hands, it's hormones.

If you are not using tv, monitor, to learn you are missing out, now a days you can go on internet and learn how to do just about anything if you have half a brain. Heck when I was first in college, they told me I could do just about anything except brain surgery, I told them, I thought they were wrong, with enough practice I was sure I could indeed do brain surgery. I chose computer programming, but did not care for head ache, and instead ended up with back ache.

You know in the grand scheme of things, a googolplex is not that large of a number, you are looking at things from the perspective of this Universe, which has only 10 to 80th of elemental particles, I'm sure you are aware a googol is 10 to the 100th, googolplex is 10 to a googol, by the perspective of this universe a some what almost impossible number. When you start to look at absolute infinite number sets, a googolplex suddenly becomes not so large of a number. Truth is a relative thing, by ones own perspective. The scientist say once they get down to or below the quantum level, there is nothing there, seems you maybe the one lost in the illusion.

Yeah, I don't believe, any of this, I once said below the quantum level , it was like water, someone plagiarized me, or so it seem, how would they know unless they were there. Yeah, Truth, there is nothing wrong in the creation it is perfect, it's all by ones perspective. Did you know the expanse, that our Universe is expanding into, is neither small nor large, it can not be measured, because there is nothing there to measure. That really cracks me up, plus the Nothing is the closest thing there is to a true infinity, except for maybe dem numbers, dems some big numbers, I don't know if they ever stop. Then yous gots those, negative numbers, they probably never stop neither. But are they big or is that tiny tiny, small. I'll look it up on you tube.

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Would you prefer loony ?

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 08:16 PM
link   

In my understanding truth is not relative.
I believe that there are absolute truths.

Such as;

Life
Death
Time
Intuition is always right
Change
The Solar System
We need food and water for survival

I appreciate your insight

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Would you prefer loony ?

What does this have to do with thread, I know your not calling me loony, if you are this only shows your own ignorance, and disillusion of this reality, your lack of understanding of the higher planes. Your still stuck in Shekinah, submerged in a lower plane of existence and totally unaware of the real depth of this reality. You have to do better than that, I mean come show some intelligence, rather than lower your self even further, with such indignation's.

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 01:26 PM
link   

The answer to the equation was One.

In viewing of this reality, there are certain Truth's, as for absolute, I would have my doubts, as things always change. Viewed for the base of this creation, the Truth is written all thru most of everything, dwelling in those truth's would be a good way to pass thru this existence, as the steps are already laid out before you.

My own perception of things, are some what beyond this place, sometimes it is hard to stay grounded, with out drifting away.

We are the creature's of this creation, there have been many so call Bangs, with a infinite number of Bangs, everything possible has already occurred, at this point things become kind of boring. What can I say.

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 05:02 PM
link   

It was a joke, anyhow carry brah you're so woke and all.

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

I was not amused, I hope you got your rocks off. Yea I'm trying go back to sleep, somewhat depressing. I myself don't find pleasure in belittling someone, my preference would be in lifting someone up. Then again it seems, some have no desire, and will travel their own path whether, good or bad.

Some have no desire to be be aware of what is going on around them, preferring to hear good things, heaven forbid you tell them the sky is falling. They would just wait till it fell on them. So goes life, and Conspiracy Theories, as said there will be wars and rumors of war. Wait for, bullet in head, that would settle any questions.

Now that's a Joke.

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Don't take life too seriously, you'll never get out alive.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join