It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secrets of Fields and Magnetism

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I found this video that shows, in their words, how magnetism works, and makes some other bold claims about light. Maybe someone who knows more about this stuff can make sense of what he is saying? I think I understand most of it. Either way the video also shows the neat shapes and geometry that various magnet shapes and configurations put out. Any smart people in this "field" understand exactly what he is saying?

Also mods, I am not quite sure what forum to put this in, so move as you see fit.

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Another guy very interesting in this field is Marko Rodin. All over Youtube.

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Plotus

Thanks. His channel looks interesting.

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: TheGreatWork

This guy has some amazing ferrocell videos, and he does have some insight on magnetism, but if you watch more than a handful of his field theory videos, you'll find that he's a broken record. Furthermore, he acts very condescending, completely rejects Quantum Mechanics, and if you challenge him on his vague criticisms on QM, he will not respond.

Take what is useful from him, and flush the rest. One thing that I believe he does get right is the asymmetry between the N and S poles of all magnetic fields. I think the N is compressive and the S rarefactive. He demonstrated that in a video where he suspended a magnet in a bottle of water and froze it. You can see the asymmetry in the ice. This dovetails nicely with the fact that experimentation has proven parity symmetry to be violated by the weak force. This was proven in the 1950's after observing the asymmetry of beta decay.

Frozen magnet:

Parity violation:

On a side note, Wolfgang Pauli allegedly had a dream in which an Asian scientist discovered a fundamental asymmetry in physics. Years later, Chien Shiung Wu and her associates conducted that same experiment. Pauli worked closely with Carl Jung to coax his own Exclusion Principle out of the Collective Unconscious.
edit on 10-11-2019 by BELIEVERpriest because: added videos

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 01:40 PM
link   
That video was just ok.. but; The absolute best series on Magnetism , was done by Professor Eric Laithwaite, from 1950's to 1970's.
His 35mm productions are so well done, they have never been equaled. He has the uncanny ability to teach from fundamentals to finished project while keeping everything interesting. A legend in his time.

YT has all of his best lessons. This magnetism lecture, really in the middle of his series (1957), will keep you so fascinated, that you will most likely watch everything available.

Magnetic River
edit on 10-11-2019 by charlyv because: spelling , where caught

edit on 10-11-2019 by charlyv because:
edit on 10-11-2019 by charlyv because: date correction

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: charlyv
That video was just ok.. but; The absolute best series on Magnetism , was done by Professor Eric Laithwaite, from 1950's to 1970's.
His 35mm productions are so well done, they have never been equaled. He has the uncanny ability to teach from fundamentals to finished project while keeping everything interesting. A legend in his time.

YT has all of his best lessons. This magnetism lecture, really in the middle of his series (1957), will keep you so fascinated, that you will most likely watch everything available.

Magnetic River
edit on 10-11-2019 by charlyv because:

Good video thanks. This reminds me of the back to the future hoverboard towards the end.

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Magnetism is virtual photons.

-MM

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Ed Leedskalin's magnetism and
currents book was interesting with
many practical experiments.

The Coral Castle may have
been partly constructed with
EM fields.

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 11:36 PM
link   

way too many words! 16m vid summed up in 1s - 3 words...

magnets are cool!

this guy loves being naked in a shower

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Well that's cool, but I don't think you can take the effects that magnets have on a ferrocell, which is just filled with magnetic fluid particles and apply it to everything in life. But hey, they can try.

And I prefer this vid on magnetisim, it has and forms cooler shapes and patterns then the regular cells do.

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 01:49 AM
link   

I understood everything except the part after he said super cell.

new topics

top topics

join