It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

at the 11th hour , on the 11th day , of the 11th month ... we shall remember them

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Don't even get me started! TRUTH is all I care about. I was ignorant and joined the military too. But the bottom line is, we are celebrating our ignorance and willingness to go pillage for our masters over lies. ALL lies. Some people do not seem to remember, so I will say it again, all wars are based 110% on lies. So lets keep celebrating it instead of waking up. There is no way anyone can justify it at this point. The information available today offers ZERO excuse for ignorance anymore, yet I still see threads of people so PROUD to send their son off to the slaughter, over yet more lies.

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

George Orwell

Now , do you understand ?

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheGreatWork
Don't even get me started! TRUTH is all I care about. I was ignorant and joined the military too. But the bottom line is, we are celebrating our ignorance and willingness to go pillage for our masters over lies. ALL lies. Some people do not seem to remember, so I will say it again, all wars are based 110% on lies. So lets keep celebrating it instead of waking up. There is no way anyone can justify it at this point. The information available today offers ZERO excuse for ignorance anymore, yet I still see threads of people so PROUD to send their son off to the slaughter, over yet more lies.

The only ones that consider that action ignorant are the ones that went in for the wrong reasons.

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Might not be an existential part of the discussion but...

The US Army's 11th Field Artillery Regiment fired the closing shot of WW1 at 11:00 hours.

Echo Battery's 'Calamity Jane' was the howitzer which sent the last round down range.

armyhistory.org...

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

Absolutely!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join