It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tulsi "Balboa" Gabbard, her hi intensity interval training and bills

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 05:34 PM
link   
An interesting video listing the bills Tulsi Gabbard has in play for:
- School gun safety (no, she's not taking guns)
- 9/11 disclosure
- Reef protection
- getting off fossil fuel

and lots more. And, of course, you know how she feels about regime change war.

Tulsi Gabbard is Rocky "I got a bill for that" Balboa
www.youtube.com...

I'm posting this because I kinda like Gabbard, because it's a great way to showcase work she is already doing while other candidates are blah blah blahing. The last two minutes are an interesting exercise in visualization for the win but I'm hoping for a Trump/Gabbard ticket. Whatever the case, this is going to be a very interesting election - as usual.

edit on 11/7/2019 by BlissSeeker because: for readers

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: BlissSeeker

Ummm...sorry...no...just not a fan...

Poor form dude...poor form...

YouSir

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlissSeeker
- School gun safety (no, she's not taking guns)

Hate to burst your bubble but it says right here on her site.

Key Points:
Tulsi strongly supports a number of gun control measures, including:
A federal ban on military-style assault weapons and high capacity magazines.
Her campaign site.
Pretty clear if you ban a firearm you will have to take them.

Out of all the Democrats I like her most and also believe that the commander and chief should have some military experience. Sadly she still has to progressive of policies for many Americans. Myself included...
edit on 7-11-2019 by JAY1980 because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-11-2019 by JAY1980 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Good Lord she's hot.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 06:43 PM
link   
She is likable and well-spoken, but she somehow missed that when you take an oath to the constitution you don't get to pick and choose. The 2nd amendment is 2nd for a reason if she hasn't realized that at this point then she shouldn't be the final say in the govt when people are trying to take it away.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Compared to the rest of the # pile she's great.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten
Good Lord she's hot.

Ummm...I know...

Right...?

YouSir

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: BlissSeeker

Why would you give a bill to a group of people riddled with conflict of interest and not expect them to batardized it to the point it does very little as its initial intention while primarly screwing you more?

My problem with her and the rest of the democrats is that they are complete morons or part of the corruption.
If they are genuine then they are going about it all wrong. Why would you want to give govt more money and more power when they are riddled with conflict of interest?

The only regulations they should be focused on is reducing conflict of interest in govt by solely focusing on

Term limits
Campaign finance reform
Closing revolving doors in govt with private sector
Lobbying reform

As long as you work with a corrupted govt you will continue to get the shaft and if a politician isnt focused solely on those issues they are more than likely full of hillary. That goes for the republicans as well.

Reduce conflict of interest first then lets talk about fixing other things
edit on 381130America/ChicagoThu, 07 Nov 2019 21:38:11 -0600000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

Sad that she's smart and articulate and the only person who was elected to office but stepped down to serve in a combat zone. But you judge a woman by her looks.

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 06:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Joecanada11
a reply to: YouSir

Sad that she's smart and articulate and the only person who was elected to office but stepped down to serve in a combat zone. But you judge a woman by her looks.

Tulsi is smart, knows how to work a room and speak, has served the armed service with distinction, and also seems to have performed in the government with something that is very rare.... Integrity.

And she's a fu##ing babe. lol.

YouSir was saying he doesn't like her policies, but that he thinks she looks good(edit: nvm, I'm a dummy and took him literally)... Who cares?

You should see her work out videos

edit on 8-11-2019 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-11-2019 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Im not denying she's not gorgeous though. But she has alot going for her imho.

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Joecanada11
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Im not denying she's not gorgeous though. But she has alot going for her imho.

Ummm...I know...

Right...?

I mean...she's a progressive...that want's to confiscate those scary "assault weapons"...despite having served in the Military and knowing that an AR 15 variant is not an assault weapon...but lets pander to the leftest mindset shall we...

She's also got a "green new deal" of her very own...despite the "science" not being settled...but lets pander to the leftist lowest common denominator in the room...shall we...?

She's also in lockstep with every other leftist prog pandering initiative...like wealth redistribution...and free college for all...and single payor health care...and post birth abortion...and the list just keeps on keeping on...

I also DONT think she's Hawt...my post was sarcasm...apparently you missed the winking emoji I always sign my posts with...I'm not attracted to all those pock marks...it's a turn off for me...other than that she does have a nice walkaway...

So yeah...yo go guy...if your attracted to idiocracy...then soldier on comrade...

Have a nice day...

YouSir
edit on 8-11-2019 by YouSir because: "A"

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: HalWesten

I didn't know how she looks was important. Is it important for the men too?
Because trump is not hot at all.

top topics

join