It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Europeans look to China as global partner, shun Trump's US

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: lostbook

The only way to counter China is to see the Anglo Saxons nations Aus, GB, USA, NZ join up in alliance with Russia (and its CSTO) as has been done before to control China. There is no other way long term to stop China. At some point they are going to need resources outside its borders and Russia hasn't got the manpower to defend itself and its Siberia when outnumbered something like 10 to 1. Unless the Anglos and Russia get things going between them in friendship and partnership China is going to take it all.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Thank god we are leaving!!!!!

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: JPtruther

Plus without Britain in the EU the Continentals are really going to need Bae etc as a partner with all the experience there so taking military tech from China is probably going to become the norm. france won't want USA tech so China is the natural next step

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 08:31 AM
link   
So the E.U. has no ethics or standards and are willing to subjugate themselves and everything they pretend to believe for short term profit like some pathetic, morally unconscionable global corporation and this all somehow translates to Trump bad and the U.S. evil?

This whole thing is obviously a poorly constructed bluff, but let's pretend they're serious for a minute. The people of Europe better stand up and put a stop to this now because you're quickly going to learn that in the U.S. you had a partner that was willing to bend over when necessary, but with China you all are going to be doing all the bending over and taking it straight up the pooper.

Enjoy your tyranny.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Surely this is a joke?

The US is a financial basket case in my opinion, debt beyond ever paying back
And Trump has changed the system

Would you prefer it stayed the same and debt just got worse?

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

I think some of these EU actions are designed to buy time in the hope that Trump won't be reelected in 2020. The real questions for the EU, in my opinion, will come should politicians after Trump decide to keep their distance from globalism.

You might not be wrong on that one

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

The US is a financial basket case in my opinion, debt beyond ever paying back And Trump has changed the system

Just a question...you understand that 99% if not 100 % of countries are in some sort of debt ? Point is...can you make debt payments and not destroy yourself in the process.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

UK has 'allegedly' been doing this for several years by the UK and having overseas agents capable to bring the power network down working being planted in various critical infrastructure over there. BAE weren't involved it was a project of great magnitude and far higher destruction and disruption if it was to be used.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 08:48 AM
link   
You know, at this point I see a headline like this from an MSM source and my immediate reaction is, "Bovine feces." I don't even care to read it.

It's not because I'm a rabid, mindless Trump supporter; it's because the misnamed "news" outlets are in the business of propagating propaganda based on half-truths, twisted and misrepresented realities and outright lies. I am aware of this and just don't have time for it.

I believe it was Samuel Clemens said, "If you read the news, you're misinformed. If you don't read the news, you're uninformed." And that was over one hundred years ago!

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 08:48 AM
link   
The Europeans are looking at China:

* the Tariff leaders,

* the communist country that was working with Google to build their own censored internet,

* that ALREADY HAS a censored internet,

*that gives people social scores and punishes them accordingly,

*that imprisons political opposition and kills prisoners en mass to harvest their organs for their "on-demand" organ transplant services,

*that is the leading contributor of global pollution,

........ as leaders in trade, climate, and peace?

No, this isn't an issue for the US, it IS an issue for these Europeans though........ way to show how dumb you really are.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 08:49 AM
link   

The US is a financial basket case in my opinion, debt beyond ever paying back
And Trump has changed the system

Would you prefer it stayed the same and debt just got worse?

The debt is getting worse at the same rate.

While Trump still has time in his presidency to attempt to make a dent as he claimed he would... So far nothing has changed.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: bastion

It's needed if China is to be stopped and the EU too
The Chinese have been sending over loads of part Chinese people plus mentality (Poles, Romanians, Slovaks etc) these are the Mogol spearhead to soften us up then full on Chines etakeover

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly

The US is a financial basket case in my opinion, debt beyond ever paying back And Trump has changed the system

Just a question...you understand that 99% if not 100 % of countries are in some sort of debt ? Point is...can you make debt payments and not destroy yourself in the process.

I must have missed where the debt was being payed off and only seen where the US was sinking in debt
I just don’t think the financial plan that the US enacted was working, Trumps alternative might work,
what was being done wasn’t working,

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

ATS has discussed this already, the Rare Earth angle would fail and if that happens, than china loses out too as the sole producer.

Furthermore, Trump ran on exactly what your posting about.

Encouraging domestic production and free, fair trade.

We do, in fact, have a massive trade imbalance, not because of Trump, but years of Western elites taking advantage of that cheap labor and gutting American manufacturing processes.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

Not to mention there is a clever lie built into the Yahoo! headline. It is not "Europeans" doing this, it is the political and industrial elites of the EU who are doing this. The Eurocrats like deliberately confusing all of Europe with the EU, and furthermore, insinuating that what the Eurocrats want is representative of what all Europeans want. Not quite the same thing.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

1. Is China a land of wealth equality ? 2. Is china a land of excellent education ? 3. Is china a land where there are civil discussions and open debates ?

Neither is the USA if you check the rankings.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

ATS has discussed this already, the Rare Earth angle would fail and if that happens, than china loses out too as the sole producer.

That's why I said until we reboot our own production.

We do, in fact, have a massive trade imbalance, not because of Trump, but years of Western elites taking advantage of that cheap labor and gutting American manufacturing processes

It's been happening for decades. I don't think anyone blames our apatite of cheap goods on Trump (though the family uses China to produce some of their merch).

The American people are as much to blame as the politicians. We vote with our dollars.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: LogicalGraphitti
Hilarious! Why does Europe have to look elsewhere for a leader? Europe really doesn't like to get it's hands dirty, does it. It's easier to leave the icky stuff to the big boys.

It's not just leadership it's also a reliable partner which under the Trump admin, the US is proving itself to be unreliable. If other countries lose faith in the US it could lead to dire consequences for the US politically, economically, and socially.
edit on 7-11-2019 by lostbook because: word change

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: lostbook
Hello ATS, I want to post something which I think points to a significant change in Geopolitics. In this newest development it seems that there's a change on the world stage where countries are starting to look at China for leadership on issues of trade, the climate and peace accords which the Trump administration has backed out of.

Is this a joke? Yahoo? No, its an AP article, but still a joke.

Looking to China for leadership on the issue of trade??? Hilarious!!

As to climate change, yeah, since they are the world leader in climate destruction, it makes sense to look to them for leadership in cleaning things up... even more hilarious!!

"Eswar Prasad, a Cornell University economist and former head of the International Monetary Fund's China division, said "the Trump administration's antipathy to multilateralism, its repudiation of many international agreements, and hostility toward even longstanding allies, have all eroded U.S. economic and geopolitical influence." "The U.S. is now seen by other countries as an unreliable and untrustworthy partner, leaving them to maneuver around the U.S. by striking bilateral and multilateral deals that protect and advance their own interests," Prasad said."

Good riddance!

This is important; not to mention the Kurds which were left by the US to fend for themselves.

As they have done for centuries, if not thousands of years. They'll be just fine.

Trump is delivering on his promises. Deal with it.

Other countries are starting to look away from the US for leadership. This is a dangerous path the US is on. What says ATS?

I say good riddance to the 'multi-lateral' 'multi-cultural' globalist nut bags in Europe. It looks like a lot of them are on their way out over there too, Trumps rational nationalist leadership is catching on.

MAGA/KAG 2020!!!!

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly

Europeans look to be overrun by cheap China goods, Trump's US cant be bothered with other people's sh** anymore

Better title ?

Love it!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join