It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Martha did not wear her electronic monitoring ankle bracelet.!!!! Back to the Slammer?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by shots
No it is not special treatment, she has 72 hours to be fitted and who knows how long it takes to make one up. An hour? Five hours, who knows it might be as few days before she finally gets one.

Well I know that now as the thread continued.

And I do know how long it takes to slap one on too. Click. Done.

But yeah, she has 3 days to report to the office get it slapped on and carry the box home and plug it in her phone. The yahoo picture caption just made it seem she was supposed to have it on already which is why I questioned for more info.

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 10:08 PM
link   
The Canadian news must be more thorough, since it was reported she had the choice of ankle or wrist bracelet. I note her left(edit) wrist is not exposed for scrutiny.

[edit on 3/7/05 by SomewhereinBetween]

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Actually Martha may make the ankle monitor into a fashion item for housewives everywhere, and before you know it someone you know may be wearing one, and it will be available from a K-mart near you at a special price.

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Angelic1, that's already happening. People are selling fake ankle bracelets online for her fans to wear as a show of sympathy with her.

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Well I think she tried to use her 'wealth' for special stock tips and got caught, she would have never went to jail except for lying about it to investigators.

Wrist? ok

I just found it and said to myself 'figures'.

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 11:58 PM
link   
What did you expect her to get treated like the rest of us?

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 03:01 AM
link   
I think a ball and chain looks better on tv....

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Must be nice to be rich and famous and able to snub your nose at the law without penalty ......this women didnt learn anything about the laws of the land did she.

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 03:49 PM
link   
yup, i'd heard she had the 72 hours -I wonder how heavy that bracelet is?

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Well if anyone gets a pic please post it!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join