It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earth Needs Fewer People to Beat the Climate Crisis, Scientists Say.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Here we go again...

More than 11,000 experts sign an emergency declaration warning that energy, food and reproduction must change immediately.
By Eric Roston
November 5, 2019, 8:00 AM MST

Forty years ago, scientists from 50 nations converged on Geneva to discuss what was then called the “CO2-climate problem.” At the time, with reliance on fossil fuels having helped trigger the 1979 oil crisis, they predicted global warming would eventually become a major environmental challenge.

After many of these scientists claimed that we were headed for an Ice Age...

Now, read this carefully. I predicted this and people were complaining that "no one in the left wants to depopulate the Earth", or something like that.

The scientists make specific calls for policymakers to quickly implement systemic change to energy, food, and economic policies. But they go one step further, into the politically fraught territory of population control. It “must be stabilized—and, ideally, gradually reduced—within a framework that ensures social integrity,” they write.

www.bloomberg.com...

I wonder if the whole list of these scientists will be made public to see what they are experts of exactly. Anyways, you read it right. Not only do these left-wing scientists want population control, they are also calling for depopulation/aka to reduce the number of people on Earth. These same left-wing scientists are calling for governments, with them left-wing scientists, to control how many children people have, just like in China. They also want for wealthy people to have even less children than non-wealthy people. In other words, these "left-wing scientists" want the people whom are reproducing less around the world in western nations to have even less children, meanwhile allowing people in third world countries to have more children than the wealthy people. They also want the whole population of the world to eventually become "vegan", and have called for other "left-wing policies". These scientists have stated that we need a policy even more dramatic than the "Green New Deal," as well as using climate change to further other left-wing agendas.

Soon enough these "policymakers"(they shouldn't really be called scientists since they want left-wing policies/agendas implemented which have nothing to do with climate change) will call for China to the the leader of the world, or for other countries to impose the 1 child the policies of China in western nations. As I remember people in western nations are reproducing at a rate of about 1.2-1.5 children, and since these scientists want people in wealthy western nations to reproduce less, it would mean a reproduction in western countries of 1 or less...

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Someone beat you to it..
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 04:28 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse The earth needs less so called scientist,any one can narrate a book,seems fact finding a nuisance

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 04:45 AM
link   
If you control population, then it will eventually die out. Look at Japan with no population control. More deaths then births. So we now import 2.2 million foreigners which have taken over parts of many cities.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 05:05 AM
link   
The earth needs fewer people because 70-80% of them are morons...

not like me... I'm just a dick.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 05:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: gallop
The earth needs fewer people because 70-80% of them are morons...

not like me... I'm just a dick.

Crikey mate! That's an awesome reply. Do you shake yourself more than 3 times?

bally

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 05:46 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

join