It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

From the mouth of babes

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 03:48 PM
link   
What is the weirdest, scariest, strangest thing a child has said to you.

Recently a young child said to me, in the most dead serious tone.

"What if seagulls and some birds, are actually drones that the government uses to spy on us with. When they land on telephone poles and posts, they are actually just recharging?"

Ya'll know I'm into every kind of conspiracy, but even this left me with my jaw dropped.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Birds dont need computer chips to be freaky.
Some are just born to be.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 04:20 PM
link   
My grandson. He has just turned 3. Told me last week that he came from the dying place. a reply to: JAGStorm

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 04:28 PM
link   

How old was this kid... jesus

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 04:41 PM
link   
“Why does that mean man keep looking at you..”

There was no one there.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: ARM1968
My grandson. He has just turned 3. Told me last week that he came from the dying place. a reply to: JAGStorm

Now that is interesting. Did you ask him any questions about the dying place?

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

There was no one there.

Children are more open to things like that. I'd be wondering why a 'mean' man was looking at me though. Did you ask any questions in reference to his statement?

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Intelligent kid to be thinking of such things. Why didn't I think of that? Lol

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

Ya'll know I'm into every kind of conspiracy, but even this left me with my jaw dropped.

Are you sure he doesn't belong to you

edit on 5-11-2019 by eletheia because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

originally posted by: underwerks

There was no one there.

Children are more open to things like that. I'd be wondering why a 'mean' man was looking at me though. Did you ask any questions in reference to his statement?

It was a friend of mines daughter. And I just noped out of the conversation and changed the subject.

If I can’t see it, I don’t want to know about it.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

I'd want to know more, but I wouldn't want the kid to feel uncomfortable and since you yourself felt uncomfortable, I guess you made a wise decision.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

Are you sure he doesn't belong to you

Nobody belongs to me and it was a she

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Of course. How do you think Santa Claus keeps track of who is naughty and nice? The birds, of course. They report back. And they are always out there....watching. Worked for my kids.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I don’t remember it but my mom used to tell the story I’ve heard a hundred times of when I was but a wee lass. It turns out I was very reluctant to start talking which was beginning to be of great concern that I might be developmentally disabled because I was way behind other children of my age.

The story goes that after visiting the small town we lived near, we were driving back to our farm down a rural country road and saw a man walking along the shoulder. With what supposedly was the first two word sentence out of my mouth, I said “hit him”!

Apparently after that, I began talking and wouldn’t shut up with a vocabulary and language skills way ahead of other children my age. She never failed to get a laugh or to embarrass me whenever she shared this.

I swear I didn’t grow up to be a serial killer and am known for my gentle and empathetic nature. I’ve never hit anyone!

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 05:36 PM
link   

That's funny.

I was playing the "animal sounds" game with my niece once and was trying to stump her so I asked what the radio said. She says, "Boom chicka wow wow".

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 05:45 PM
link   
One of my kids would point up towards the ceiling every now and then and kind of giggle. Saying giggaboo...

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 05:52 PM
link   

My son when he was about 9 said as we were driving “We just went through a portal”. He was serious and seemed shocked.

I didn’t notice anything different, and was surprised he used the word “portal”.

I’ll never forget that.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
What is the weirdest, scariest, strangest thing a child has said to you.

A kid once said to me as we were both walking into the woods at night, 'Mister, I'm really scared.'

So I said to him, 'You're scared? What about me, I gotta walk out of here alone!'.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

A kid once said to me as we were both walking into the woods at night, 'Mister, I'm really scared.' So I said to him, 'You're scared? What about me, I gotta walk out of here alone!'.

Yeah but your belly was full after.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Birds potentially being spies was a heavily hinted at plot point in the video game Fallout 4. So if the child was old enough to have a Playstion or Xbox they might have gotten the idea there.

Besides, any truly awake person would know the real answer.

It's cats. Cats are the spies.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join