It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Rookie

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Anyone else watching this?

I've been watching it the last few seasons and it's a decent, though light, tv cop drama.

I'm usually not a big drama fan of the police/emergency services type shows but I guess I just gave it a go because I've liked nathan in his previous roles(yes, namely firefly).

It's enjoyable TV and I like catching the latest one for a bit of "normal" tv viewing.
edit on 4-11-2019 by MisterSpock because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock
I really like this show too. When I first saw previews some time back, I thought "This isn't Firefly...i dunno...".
But it is indeed enjoyable.

You should check out 911

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 09:37 PM
link   

He lost some weight and gained some muscle this new season. It also changed his personality, especially on the first few shows. I liked his personality better before, it was almost like when he was on Castle. He almost seems like people I knew who took testosterone boosting supplements plus lots of coffee to increase muscle growth. Not like a coker.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 12:47 AM
link   

My problem with this show, just like Castle is the rediculous lack of realism in the everyday process. I just saw it for the first time last night, and could not fathom how stupid one has to be for all of the bailiffs and the officer himself, as well as the attorneys to just pretend like the violent criminals in the bomb shelter with them can be ignored while they talk about their personal bull#. It's terrible writing if you ask me and just adds insult to the credibility of everyday Leo's. Don't get me started on that lady running from a rabid dog who was feasting on a human body running for her life and jumping on top of something waiting for animal control. Hey stupid ilhan Omar doppelganger, you have a #ing gun, use it!

Is that what she going to do when she encounters a violent armed criminal?? It's nothing but feel good fantasy with bad writing. The best and most accurate procedural will always be law and order.

I sure wouldn't watch this show or recommend it to anyonet.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 08:32 AM
link   
The wife watches it, has for a couple of seasons. It's light, it's airy - it's full of agenda driven propagandist globalist drivel in the background and like all major network programming, I don't watch it unless accidentally.

I must say Filion really shocked me first season with his "redo" and the loss of Castle's mature flab.
Maybe he's been buying supplements from Alex Jones.

ganjoa

new topics

top topics

join