It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jupiter-Saturn-Pluto Conjunction Jan 2020 - Brace for Impact

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 06:12 PM
link   
### Mods I put this in philosophy as it's astrology related but this may be better fit for Global Meltdown, you decide ###

There's a major astrological event happening in Jan 2020. I believe this has to do with the Federal Reserve and the issue happening with the banks. The timing on these issues is unreal as well as BRexit. People are under estimating the actions of the Fed in all of the investment groups I participate in. The bullish sentiment in the market is very high right now.

His Patreon has a full video series on this topic, well worth the $10.

Here's my point of view on the topic..

Saturn

In astrology, Saturn is associated with restriction and limitation. Where Jupiter expands, Saturn constricts. Although the themes of Saturn seem depressing, Saturn brings structure and meaning to our world. Saturn knows the limits of time and matter. Saturn reminds us of our boundaries, our responsibilities, and our commitments. It brings definition to our lives. Saturn makes us aware of the need for self-control and of boundaries and our limits.

Saturn is the task master, the law, restriction and limitation. Think of the recent 3 month contraction in PMI Manfacturing data.

Jupiter

Jupiter has generally been associated with good luck and bounty. Optimism and growth (including mental and spiritual growth) come under its rule. On the up side, Jupiter is associated with a sense of humor, good will, and mercy. The more negative manifestations of Jupiter include blind optimism, excess, and overindulgence. Irresponsibility that results from blind optimism, not ill will, can be displayed.

Every options group I participate in all of the traders have a major bullish sentiment. The S&P has been hitting all time highs and will continue to do so. Trump continues to say we have the best economy ever. Meanwhile the Federal Reserve has been pumping the markets full of liquidity while saying there are no problems on the tail end of 3 consecutive rate drops.

Pluto

Pluto, God of the Underworld, is the ruler of Scorpio. (In Greek mythology, the corresponding god was Hades). In Astrology, the energies of Pluto are transforming. Pluto represents subconscious forces, ruling all that is “below the surface”.

The ruler of the unseen or hidden forces. The Federal Reserve and BRexit are the 2 biggest issues I see this manifesting in and let's not forget the "trade war" with China.

These issues will come to a head in the next 2-3 months. Whatever the Fed is trying to hide will come into public view and they won't be able to hide it anymore. The next FOMC is in Dec, once they drop rates AGAIN for a 4th time Powell's illusion of the "mid cycle adjustment" rhetoric will no longer be enough to keep the market optimism high.

There's also been months and months of Trump pumping the China Trade talks over and over yet yielding no results.

I see this as a major adjustment cycle where these come to fruition and the truth behind what's happening is revealed (Pluto). The thing I keeping my closest eye on however is the Fed (Jupiter). Whatever the Fed is trying to hide right now is big and it has something to do with the banks.

Also, there is a Lunar eclipse in Jan on the 10th.

Something is going to come to an end in Jan, could this be related to the impeachment inquiry?

edit on 3-11-2019 by toysforadults because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

Flag for subject.

Who is the Astrologer? I can't seem to find a name from your video clip.

This has been going on for quite a while and will continue at least through 2020.

edit on 3-11-2019 by FyreByrd because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: FyreByrd

The video clip is from William Stickevers. Very good astrologer.

Whatever is coming has to do with what the Fed is hiding FOR SURE. Everything else who knows... but this liquidity issue going to keep getting worse.
edit on 3-11-2019 by toysforadults because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Thank you.

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 07:07 PM
link   

what does this mean? the fed knows what?

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: dantanna

The Fed knows the truth of what's creating the liquidity issues in the repo market.

Don't worry... someone will be along to explain how it's just "no big deal"

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Seattle was supposed to get nuked today. Now this? My God the disasters just keep coming!

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

Why don't you come back to this post in a few months and share your thoughts.

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 07:18 PM
link   

As an astrologer I can say:
There is NOT such conjunction happening in January 2019, unless you use pretty unreal orbs, which is hilarious idea. I advise you not to believe too much on the mainstream astrology. It is diluted with "interests" and feeds heavily on the ignorance of the listener/viewer.

However THRE IS a powerful conjunction at 1st of January, alas for the doomsday freaks, it does NOT involve Pluto, but the Sun - quite different in behaviour planet. So count it more like a heavy metal new year and have fun. Anyway, Saturn in his domain Capricorn is unlikely to allow any unexpected instability in the world, not to mention that the social structures and people themselves are not searching for it in any manner. Why else we have Hollywood, unless to keep us calm and tidy, Huh?

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Egoismyname

So what's happening on Jan 12th?

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
a reply to: schuyler

Why don't you come back to this post in a few months and share your thoughts.

How about in a couple of hours. Adepts have been saying for two years that TODAY is the DAY Seattle gets nuked!

Well?

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 08:01 PM
link   

### Mods I put this in philosophy as it's astrology related but this may be better fit for Global Meltdown, you decide ###

There's a major astrological event happening in Jan 2020. I believe this has to do with the Federal Reserve and the issue happening with the banks. The timing on these issues is unreal as well as BRexit. People are under estimating the actions of the Fed in all of the investment groups I participate in. The bullish sentiment in the market is very high right now.

His Patreon has a full video series on this topic, well worth the $10.

Here's my point of view on the topic..

Saturn

In astrology, Saturn is associated with restriction and limitation. Where Jupiter expands, Saturn constricts. Although the themes of Saturn seem depressing, Saturn brings structure and meaning to our world. Saturn knows the limits of time and matter. Saturn reminds us of our boundaries, our responsibilities, and our commitments. It brings definition to our lives. Saturn makes us aware of the need for self-control and of boundaries and our limits.

Saturn is the task master, the law, restriction and limitation. Think of the recent 3 month contraction in PMI Manfacturing data.

Jupiter

Jupiter has generally been associated with good luck and bounty. Optimism and growth (including mental and spiritual growth) come under its rule. On the up side, Jupiter is associated with a sense of humor, good will, and mercy. The more negative manifestations of Jupiter include blind optimism, excess, and overindulgence. Irresponsibility that results from blind optimism, not ill will, can be displayed.

Every options group I participate in all of the traders have a major bullish sentiment. The S&P has been hitting all time highs and will continue to do so. Trump continues to say we have the best economy ever. Meanwhile the Federal Reserve has been pumping the markets full of liquidity while saying there are no problems on the tail end of 3 consecutive rate drops.

Pluto

Pluto, God of the Underworld, is the ruler of Scorpio. (In Greek mythology, the corresponding god was Hades). In Astrology, the energies of Pluto are transforming. Pluto represents subconscious forces, ruling all that is “below the surface”.

The ruler of the unseen or hidden forces. The Federal Reserve and BRexit are the 2 biggest issues I see this manifesting in and let's not forget the "trade war" with China.

These issues will come to a head in the next 2-3 months. Whatever the Fed is trying to hide will come into public view and they won't be able to hide it anymore. The next FOMC is in Dec, once they drop rates AGAIN for a 4th time Powell's illusion of the "mid cycle adjustment" rhetoric will no longer be enough to keep the market optimism high.

There's also been months and months of Trump pumping the China Trade talks over and over yet yielding no results.

I see this as a major adjustment cycle where these come to fruition and the truth behind what's happening is revealed (Pluto). The thing I keeping my closest eye on however is the Fed (Jupiter). Whatever the Fed is trying to hide right now is big and it has something to do with the banks.

Also, there is a Lunar eclipse in Jan on the 10th.

Something is going to come to an end in Jan, could this be related to the impeachment inquiry?

Jupiter will correct any gravitational irregularities as always. Nothing to see here fools; folks.

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Something about Saturn seems very Ziomist

Maybe it's the hexadecimal storm ?

Banks r usury scams aND bailouts proof so is fed

It's ppl that pay the taxes til death while corps just dissolve then pop up under new to sham please more.

Is there a blood moon this year 2020

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 09:43 PM
link   

a reply to: dantanna

The Fed knows the truth of what's creating the liquidity issues in the repo market.

Don't worry... someone will be along to explain how it's just "no big deal"

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 09:45 PM
link   
It sucks that I'm being that guy, but someone has to do it.

What will you think about it if nothing dramatic happens like the guy in the video says regarding this rare, powerful conjunction. What if the planets didn't have any strong influence on the behaviors of humans on the planet and it was a coincidence that those caliphates/empires met their end during the last one?

No one remembers or cares now because it's yester years' new age fantasy but I remember all sorts of rare alignments coming and passing over the past decade that were talked about at length on YT vids yet nothing happened. A bad example to mention on a seperate fictional, yet exciting and seemingly real topic would be that dahboo conspiracy guy. He's been talking about things going on everywhere for years, nothing became of it except tons of views, followers, and the goal which is payment from YT for advertising.

Even 100-300,000 views on videos within a short time that get put up weekly or daily is more than a full-time low bracket job. Enough for someone to pay their bills and have comforts while living at home with no job. If they branch into other media even more. If I have a YT channel thats popular with certain subject matters and I do radio shows, it's major advertisement for views to get more money from advertisement. I'm going to craft and present some amazing material. He who becomes most popular gets the most money.

I'm not saying they don't believe it's true but.. regardless. I'd bet someone like David Icke or David Wilcock have a million dollars or more in assets by now easily. I haven't seen a reptilian shapeshifter yet, and the politicians who are ones apparently die from old age like all of the other humans. Those are just doubles, fakes, like Paul Mccartney from the Beatles. I used to think there was another version of myself in a parallel dimension, I was a star child, had a personal line to angels, God, aliens, some kind of being above humans that influences or controls reality but it all amounted to nothing and disappeared over time as I got older. I'd never take it back because it was entertaining and fun. Most of all because I believed it and felt like I had some kind of inside knowledge.
edit on 3-11-2019 by FlyingSquirrel because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingSquirrel

Time is the greatest teller of truth

Saturn

Time will tell

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 09:58 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 10:08 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 01:17 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 01:19 AM
link   
a reply to: MachineMan

By the way, what the hell does the planets have to do with the federal reserve.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join