It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why cancer can be cured naturally

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I really wish people would stop pushing CBD oil as the catch all super cure for everything. There is little peer reviewed that says it cures much. There are cases but on the majority there is no evidence. It has benefits but it is not a catch all cure. Stop pushing this it is dangerous to do so.

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
a reply to: vethumanbeing

What is NED?

No evidence of disease.

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
I eat quite a bit of theosulfates and I do eat cabbage regularly. I also use rutabagga in pasties, all of these are utilized by the processes in the body and have anticancer properties. Diet can be adjusted moderately to help people to fight cancer when it is small, the article addresses one method, which does work pretty well for many types of cancers.

I heard that fat cells transmute cancer cells...any ideas?

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 06:44 PM
link   

edit on 4-11-2019 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580

The Adkins diet is considered THE cancer diet as it excludes simple carbohydrates. The thinking is cancer subsists on glucose/the digestive by product of wheat based food stuffs.

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 06:59 PM
link   

The removal of sugars and processed grains is definitely a good thing.

But watch the video. Certain foods contain natural ingredients that will help to starve blood flow to cancer. Thereby eliminating cancer.

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dwoodward85
I really wish people would stop pushing CBD oil as the catch all super cure for everything. There is little peer reviewed that says it cures much. There are cases but on the majority there is no evidence. It has benefits but it is not a catch all cure. Stop pushing this it is dangerous to do so.

Actually is is everything you claim it not to be but only if it is used as one tool amongst many ….. CBD Oil is an anti-parasitic and a very good one out of the thousands of anti-parasitic foods/plants....figure out how that helps you and you will be able to discuss its benefits.

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

originally posted by: rickymouse
I eat quite a bit of theosulfates and I do eat cabbage regularly. I also use rutabagga in pasties, all of these are utilized by the processes in the body and have anticancer properties. Diet can be adjusted moderately to help people to fight cancer when it is small, the article addresses one method, which does work pretty well for many types of cancers.

I heard that fat cells transmute cancer cells...any ideas?

Every fat cell has a stem cell. That stem cell can create a new cell of any kind, including a cancer cell if the stem cell is damaged. Our body makes H2O2 when we get a cut, that melts cells near the skin, including fat cells, and releases the stem cell which is not damaged by the H2O2 unless too much is made. That stem cell then creates new skin cells to help permanently patch the wound. Too much Hydrogen peroxide H2O2, will keep the skin from healing but initially a little helps the skin heal faster. So do not keep putting it on a cut unless needed or it will disolve the collagen and the cut won't heal.

So to answer your consern, yes, sometimes fat cells can help some cancers, but not all, grow. It depends on the cancer. All Cancers do love glucose. But remember, heart cells burn lipids like triglicerides, they do not burn sugar that well, so if it depends on how the cell has mutated I suppose. The brain is full of cholesterol, we are fat heads.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse
You are the best; thanks for the info fellow Fat Head!

edit on 5-11-2019 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580

The removal of sugars and processed grains is definitely a good thing.
But watch the video. Certain foods contain natural ingredients that will help to starve blood flow to cancer. Thereby eliminating cancer.

I will watch it as I am open to any/all things that will keep 'squamous cell carcinoma' from enacting another home invasion in my body; a big THANK YOU grey580!.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: one4all

I agree it is one of many but on its own I do not believe and have seen contradictory evidence that say it does and does cure all. I'm not against anyone using it as part of an overall treatment but pushing it as the single best or the only true treatment is a dangerous thing.

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dwoodward85

^^This. It's very good for esing pain and helping deal with anxiety and the insomnia it produces, but it won't cure anything. It helped me a lot to deal with the after effects, nothing more.

I'd go so far as to say that anyone who claims they have a cure for cancer is a liar and wants to sell you some snake oil. All we have is treatment and hope, not a cure. You cut it out, zap it with radio and chemo and hope it doesn't come back.

1 year on, still NED for me.

<< 1   >>

join