It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

noah jokes with hilllary, 'how did you kill epstein'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 07:54 AM
link   

noah jokes with hilllary, 'how did you kill epstein'

She hired a Washington Dc 'Fixer'.

A real profession in 'Murica used by bankers,corporations, and political party organizations.

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I’m sure this has been posted before, but in case some of you missed it:

www.whatreallyhappened.com...

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: visitedbythem
Oh that's silly!

Shes never had any one killed.
I think we all have 47 or 48 strange deaths of people around us that are just coincidence.
She is actually a very sweet woman, and everything you have heard to the contrary is nonsence

Don't forget about these young boys.

It's heart wrenching and maddening to read that material in the link you provided. It's pretty obvious what the Clinton machine has done to people over the years with no accountability.

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

damn that list is crazy.

sue coleman, died pregnant, suicide with gun shot back of the head???

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Golden opportunity missed. She should have looked around to the left then looked around to the right, leaning in real close and said in a very deadpan voice, “Would you really like to know, Noah?” Then lean back unblinking with a wry smile.

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
Really, the obsession with Hillary is the same as many's obsession with Trump.

At the same time, many folks believe they are respective criminal masterminds ... and yet, in the next moment, they're dumb as dirt.

It's amusing at times.

Let me remind you

Jeffrey Epstein suicided himself while being the most watched criminal in America at the time.

There is a zero percent chance that the official story on this is true.

I'm not saying Hillary did it but there is a zero percent chance he killed himself.

Lolz🤪

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Ya know? I've often thought the same. I think all it would take is "coming clean" on just a few bits like her her biological father being "Webb" Hubbell, and her embracing Bill's son Danney Williams.

Many can relate to mixed/complicated families, and it would be just enough "dirt" washed away for many on the left to fully jump in support behind her. 'Til then I don't think she's got much of a chance. The Clinton name still carries too much baggage with it, and she would need to do something to separate herself from her parent's and their legacies before she has a real chance.
edit on 11/3/19 by redmage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: dantanna

This looks like nothing more as a pr stunt to try to clear the clinton stink and get ahead of the dirty clinton laundry for either a hillary 2020 run or Chelsea run in the immediate or near future.

Next noah interview and comedic skit will be about how did bill put those cigars in interns, or secret meetings in tarmac ,

I think tulsi is right they are going to try to put her back in the race,

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 11:21 PM
link   
I think people are missing something very obvious.

The Clinton's were close to Epstein.

If someone you knew killed themselves in this manner under those circumstances, would you be laughing about it?

The fact she wasn't the least bit offended says a great deal about how morally vacuous she is.

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Hilary is a supernatural and often malevolent being prevalent historically in religion, occultism, literature, fiction, mythology, and folklore; as well as in media such as comics, videogames, movies and television series.

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: loam

I think people are missing something very obvious.
]

If someone you knew killed themselves in this manner under those circumstances, would you be laughing about it?

The fact she wasn't the least bit offended says a great deal about how morally vacuous she is.

I think everyone stopped wondering about the Clinton's morality when it became obvious Bill was friends with someone who runs a pedoring, and very likely participated in the activities involved.

I think anyone who was past acquaintances with Epstein was laughing when he was found dead, because that means he couldn't extort them any more with his little black book and his investment company as a front.

Based off of what I have read, I think it's probable Bill went way too far... But I have a hard time logically assuming the Clintons, and the Clintons alone got the hit done.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join