It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Best-Of Trump-Parody

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 08:58 PM
link   
This one will have you in stitches:

A wall to Mexiko, the Muslim ban, "Make America Great Again". Donals Trump already upset all of use - but he is also draws our chuckles once in a while: Here are the funniest parodies of the President of the United States.

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

I didn't click on it.

FYI people, if you are logged into youtube and click on said video it will be used against you in the youtube algorithm.

Soon you will be inundated with links to CNN and other TDS type channels filled with REEE and people who are renting free rooms to trump within their cranial cavity.

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock

I didn't click on it.

FYI people, if you are logged into youtube and click on said video it will be used against you in the youtube algorithm.

Soon you will be inundated with links to CNN and other TDS type channels filled with REEE and people who are renting free rooms to trump within their cranial cavity.

I have a custom browser which prevents that kind of thing. A friend of mine wrote it. What it does is search all kinds of sites across the net like a search engine but it pretends you are surfing. The result is all your metadata is just noise with no signal.

edit on 2-11-2019 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 09:15 PM
link   

I watched most of them on Saturday night live. A lot of them are pretty funny. That’s the good thing about being a conservative. We still have a sense of humor .

Sorry about the left’s luck .

If I had to pick between spite and humor I’d pick laughter over bitterness, life‘s too short .

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

I'm not sure I believe you. Next you are going to tell me conservatives have empathy and compassion towards strangers.

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

I'm not sure I believe you. Next you are going to tell me conservatives have empathy and compassion towards strangers.

Only white ones, ethnostate and all that.

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 10:32 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Oh I loved that!

Ive always been sad that Mr Trump isn't a natural born athlete like our last President

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 01:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

Not me, I hate strangers.

Someone once told me that a stranger is just a friend that you haven't met yet.

This is why...

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 01:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
Oh I loved that!

Ive always been sad that Mr Trump isn't a natural born athlete like our last President

You think he's athletic?

My god, have you not seen the awesomnes that was bestowed onto one of Australias most legendary and pious leaders, ol' Johnny Howard?

Howwwwwzat!!

(I cry every time I remember this)

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Reminder.....
This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

Keep it light, as this is the JOKES forum.....
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)
No Political Trolling.....either in words or images. Please read new thread.

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Meh...
It was okay.
I prefer the Trump meme videos for two main reasons they are actually pertaining to reality and second they are actually funny.

new topics

top topics

join