It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We are not from this planet, possibly from Mars&Nibiru???

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 10:03 AM
link   
i don't doubt it. i've felt like an alien marooned on a foreign planet for as long as i can recall.

maybe i am but just don't remember.

posted on Apr, 10 2021 @ 09:44 PM
link   
If you want to go deep into mysticism, you might consider the possibility that reincarnation occurs across planetary lines. Maybe your previous life was a little green man/woman?

Reminds of this episode of Rick and Morty:

www.youtube.com...

What if a long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away, a civilization achieved every dream, and became technologically immortal?

They might get bored living one, long, giant, life. So they (temporarily) erase their own memory. Then terraform, or help along the development of, a few planets and start reincarnating themselves. Why not, if they can?

They would have to get rid of all that pesky technology, to give themselves the illusion of having only the one life. So they can't really use their home world for it.

posted on Apr, 10 2021 @ 09:44 PM
link   
accidental double post
edit on 10-4-2021 by bloodymarvelous because: double post

posted on Apr, 10 2021 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: bloodymarvelous

They might get bored living one, long, giant, life. So they (temporarily) erase their own memory. Then terraform, or help along the development of, a few planets and start reincarnating themselves. Why not, if they can?

They would also become very jaded, perhaps dour.

The cure for that would be to die and start afresh, as you say.

I would think if humanity attains it's so-called singularity of consciousness, the oneness many people crave, the regrets will become apparent very quickly. Everyone's consciousness would be the same presuming they still had a sense of individual self.

The cure for that would be to die and start afresh, as you say.

I often wonder if the "greys" made that mistake, oneness and ascension.

That would explain their technology and knowledge, their superiority complex and subsequent demeanor. It would also explain their interest in organic reproduction.

After ascension and singularity, I would think the road back again into individuality and a sense of self would be long and not easily reversed.

I wonder what they would miss most?

I would think it would be the most important things. growing up in a loving family, first love, first broken heart, falling in love again, the arrival of children and a family of their own.

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 04:38 PM
link   
If you have no memory of any past life, then this reincarnation is exactly the same as death.

Sorta doubt they'd invest so much into dying. All they'd have to do is do it.

Harte

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join