It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Darwin Award Nominee

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Why is there no Darwin Award thread? Hmm?

Regardlessssss, this particular human is no longer consssssuming oxygen...cuz an 8ft python choked it out of her. Allegedly. I mean we gotta wait for the autopssssy ya know. Because dude found a giant python wrapped around her neck like a fancy cravat.

And NO, she is from Indiana.

www.msn.com...

Anyway...adiossss dear lady, BUT, what a golden op to rep my boy Ray Wylie Hubbard....

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 09:31 AM
link   
' an autopsy will be performed to determine the exact cause of death "

Just a wild guess but I'm goin' with big f**king snake ?

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

A Darwin award is meant for someone who does something so stupid that they've taken themselves out of the gene pool. For example, I remember reading about a darwin award where this construction worker was very high up on a building he was working on, and he tied a rope from his waist to a girder to make sure that if he fell, he'd have a means to save himself. Well, when he was done doing what he was doing he decided he didn't need the girder anymore and pushed it off the edge. Unfortunately for him, he forgot to undo the rope he was attached to. XD

Now, why do you feel this woman deserves one?? Is it because she took care of snakes?? Now if we found out that she was tying the snake in a knot around her waist and dancing around calling herself banana man, sure, I could see that, but I don't think she qualifies just for taking care of snakes.

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I think celebrating a death like this is a tad distasteful. A Darwin Award (as stated above) is for stupidity. You don't know the circumstances of this person's death.

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Exactly. Lol

a reply to: DAVID64

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 09:51 AM
link   
She was naked and covered in bbq sauce.....allegedly.

a reply to: Necrobile

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Nor do you. And who is cccccelebrating? Just a bit o gallows humor is all.

a reply to: paraphi

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Autopsy says it was definitely the snake.

I'm wondering when the lawsuits are going to start. The sheriff owned the house which he had converted into a reptile house which had 140 reptiles living in it- 20 of which belonged to the dead woman who came to visit them a few times a week. Was the reptile house licensed? I'm betting that comes up when the family sues said sheriff even though it was probably her own snake that hugged her to death.

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 10:06 AM
link   
The op said that in his op. did you read it?

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
She was naked and covered in bbq sauce.....allegedly.

Alright, if there's truth to that then I'll agree she deserves the award. lol Curious, though, where did you read that?? I haven't scoured the web for every article related, but the few I have read didn't say anything about that.

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Makes me proud to be a hoosier.....lol

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Thats because i was being facetious. But wrapping an 8ft snake around.your neck....a snake whose modus operandi is to squeeze things to death....well.thats just askin for it.

a reply to: Necrobile

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I was going Florida all.the way....its a bit disappointing actually.

a reply to: Bluntone22

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 12:18 PM
link   

autopsy needed - to determine that she was not drugged or murdered prior to being with the snake - people go to inordinate lengths to cover up murders

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Good call. It was the local sheriff that owned the house after all. It wasnt even lived in....and he found her. Mmmmmhmmmm. Maybe NOT Darwin award....maybe murder!

a reply to: ignorant_ape

new topics

top topics

join