It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Protest against police in NYC....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 05:34 AM
link   
www.google.com... 0501.html%3famp=y

he disdain and lack of respect for police seem to be at a all time high in NYC...

Recently there has been a huge up tick in people not paying for trains or subways and people pulling the emergency brakes.

So NYPD makes a greater presence and these people can no longer bypass paying and are pissed off.

Should the subway system be open to everyone for free? Lol

Or is this something that costs a lot of money to run and maintain?

On a side note the police of NYC are a strange bunch, almost like robots.

When antifa protest or other groups calling for the harm of police, police stand by and watch.

When a patriotic group protest and have signs that say back the blue. the cops are extra lazy protecting these people from counter protesters.

Antifa will be ripping down American flags. Knocking people down. And you will see a cop sitting on the corner watching.

Then when a patriotic groups makes a counter attack and strikes back at antifa, the cop jumps right in with rubber bullets, protecting antifa and shooting Patriots...

These cops are nothing but pawns to liberal mayors and the police need to take the right stand.

Oh and the real kicker crime is down in nyc, why ?because they stopped arresting people for many things including pissing in public, public intoxication and not paying subway fees.

Liberals found out that if you stop arresting people at the end of the year you can say we made zero arrest for public urination...bravo.

And because of this lack of law enforcement people got use to bypassing the fees for subways.
This resulted in a loss of money.

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 05:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Bloodworth

Your link does not connect to any source.

Your post is all over the place.

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Your link does not connect to any source.

Your post is all over the place.

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 06:01 AM
link   
I'm less than one hour away from NYC and last time I went there was this summer, I found it smelled like pee all over, rats and traffic. That city is like Sodom and Gomorrah. No question why it's hard for cops to be there.

edit on 2-11-2019 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 06:02 AM
link   
The train system here brags about fining over 100,000 students a year, for not carrying their correct concession cards.

Read that twice. They paid a fare, the one they would normally pay, but did not have the correct concession card to show they are students, so they are fined $100.

Work out that amount.

People who paid, regardless of anything else, still charged $100 in fines, each.

This monopoly we have here, deserves to be broken. I don't give two hoots about getting on a train for free, knowing just over their profits alone, they are bragging about obtaining that obscene amount of revenue.

ftpt.

Oh, and they also employ special constables, who are basically police, but only on their property.. however, should someone commit an offence on their property, they can detain and arrest you anywhere. And these guys are all indians who cannot speak English, don't understand a word you say, and only care to stand in doorways guffawing amongst each other counting their infringements. Should someone be threatened? *poof* they've imaginary.

edit on 2-11-2019 by gallop because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Where is our idiot Governor Andy or the bigger idiot mayor condemning this? King Andy cuomo surrounds himself with police as bodyguards but refuse to condemn attacks on them. Where's the mayor? Is he or his son out with the protesters?

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 06:03 AM
link   
I kinda didnt readn't the op that much, just got the ire in me knowing how public transport is here...

my bad.

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 06:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: gallop
I kinda didnt readn't the op that much, just got the ire in me knowing how public transport is here...

my bad.

Thanks for your honesty.

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Here ya go.
NBCNew York

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 10:29 AM
link   
New York has always been about the wealthy and the poor... When you create an environment where there are too many of the needy you have chaos. When NY lowered the standards to be a cop...guess what...you got lower standard cops...go figure.a reply to: stosh64

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

I have never personally been to New York City, but I know someone who was there about nine months ago and they said approximately what you said about the city. She thought it was coming from sewers.

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 03:40 PM
link   
NYC charges quite a few dollars per subway ride BUT you have to deal with:

HOURS LONG DELAYS

HOMELESS PPL DEFECATING IN THE CAR FULL OF PEOPLE, RIGHT ON THE SEAT

SPREDATORS EXPOSING THEMSELVES AND WAY WORSE

those 3, plus urban youth flashing razors in their mouth and people in wheelchairs shaking down the carfull of people for money

so what are you really paying for? not a cop in sight EXCEPT at the turnstyles. ridiculous; never again nyc - staying clear away from manhattan, bronx etc at least.

the boros on LI like queens, not toooo bad but still avoid at all costs!

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I don’t know.. give me a small American midwestern town with a good community and cops who know all the families and care about their safety. Cops who can distinguish between a kid acting out and a kid who needs psychological help.

Big cities are not the place to raise children anymore.. and even if you’re not raising a family you couldn’t pay me enough to live in New York. My aunt went to New York forty years ago to see some off Broadway plays. She said it was a disgustingly dirty with garbage on the streets. She was surprised because the movies always make New York look like the apple of America.

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: gallop

I wouldn't say they're "all Indians who can't speak English" although they may account for a few. I would say they're all wanna be cops who don't have the credentials to guard anything other than a train station. Not that the requirements to be a police officer are all that lofty.

I travel to Melbourne from the country for work each week. I never buy a ticket. I just walk in and out of those big old open gates because I am generally only there in rush hour.

I could be fined and I am still way ahead.

new topics

top topics

join