It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video of kid discovering empty bowl while trick or treating

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 04:58 AM
link   
I stumbled across this video on Twitter and just had to share and get some feedback.
Won’t spoil it for you.. it is very short to watch... only 25 seconds.. and you’ll be glad you did.

twitter.com...
edit on 2-11-2019 by Sheye because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 06:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sheye
I stumbled across this video on Twitter and just had to share and get some feedback.
Won’t spoil it for you.. it is very short to watch... only 25 seconds.. and you’ll be glad you did.

twitter.com...

Damn... can't wait for him to grow up and be the sort of person this world needs.

That's one special little guy..

(I forgot you cant do the heart emoji here.. so...) *heart*

edit on 2-11-2019 by gallop because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 06:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

Okay, that got one me right in the feels, good kid!

Well played lol 🙂 🍻

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Ask not what the Halloween Candy Bowl can do for You, but what You can contribute to the Halloween Candy Bowl

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 11:26 AM
link   
That was awsome, I was expecting an empty bowl to go flying across the entryway and a temper tantrum! but instead see a kid who is being raised up think about others and isn't greedy etc. What a heart warming and beautiful gesture, Thank you Sheye for making my week, bless you

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 11:38 AM
link   
So happy you all are enjoying the vid so far. It is very heartwarming. I like the little surprised look he gets after looking into the bowl.

Makes one wonder what the owners thought of this adorable little boy, especially if the previous trick or treater had dumped the whole bowl in his bag 😆.. ( not saying that happened but it’s not unthinkable)

Also there is the chance that this young boy knew who lived there and liked them enough to invoke a tribal caring response in him or maybe he was just simply good hearted all on his own.

What do you think ATS ?.. asking for a friend ( for real )
edit on 2-11-2019 by Sheye because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

He was probably just a good kid, I wasn't raised by parents but I still knew how to be a good person (I was still mostly a sod though lol)

I wish that kid lived near us, we still have half of this lot left, he could of just taken it around the estate and done reverse trick or treating 🙂

🍻

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: MerkabaTribeEntity

😆

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Fake.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
Fake.

🤷🏻‍♀️.. could be.. I’m inclined to believe it’s legit.

new topics

top topics

join