It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conjuring Demon Zozo with a Ouija Board

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I was just reading about the problems people have had for a relatively long time when they're playing with a Ouija Board and manage to conjure up a particularly nasty little entity by the name of Zozo. Anybody here have any interactions with this thing? Just curious.

mysteriousuniverse.org...

edit on 31-10-2019 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I LOVE MU!

Turned them on right before getting on here....
You might say that’s a synchronicity....😂

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 02:43 PM
link   
No, don't do it
Can I talk ya out of it....God can do magic in your life in other....funner ways.....pays money....
edit on 31-10-2019 by GBP/JPY because: IN THE FINE TEXAS TRADITION

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

Don't worry about it -- it's all a sham. It isn't real. It's based purely on the people touching the pointer.

I wouldn't waste your time.

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: noonebutme

Don't worry about it -- it's all a sham. It isn't real. It's based purely on the people touching the pointer.

Oh, curiosity is never a waste of time. And besides, don't all of us here have a surprising amount of time to waste, anyway?

As for Ouija Boards in general, just because somebody is moving the pointer (because it won't move by itself... most of the time), doesn't mean that the people themselves aren't being used as a conduit of some kind with or without their conscious knowledge. How the human mind uses consciousness to interact with reality is probably even more mysterious than the Ouija Board itself.

Maybe this Zozo stuff is all a big scam. But it doesn't hurt to ask if maybe someone here completely unassociated with the scam or has never heard of it have had any of their own encounters.

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Just dragged out the 'ol Ouija board. I'll see if I can find out anything.

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Hahaha....he better change name. Too funny to scare. I picture him like a Pokemon.
Zo, zo funny.

edit on 31-10-2019 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

Halloween should be a good time to try, unless the demon is booked up already.

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: noonebutme

It might be real. The Universe is a strange place. Just google, "Quantum Physics Debunks Materialism". There's probably more evidence with live in a Universe governed by spirit than one that is a clockwork Universe with hard determinism which is completely counter intuitive to the scientific mindset.

It's kind of astounding to consider consciousness exists at all rising from simple material substance. I think consciousness comes from having a connection to the deepest fabrics of reality. The paranormal may exists as echos or waves of energy independent of material substance.

edit on 31-10-2019 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

I live in New Jersey. That's all I wanted to say.

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman
Hahaha....he better change name. Too funny to scare. I picture him like a Pokemon.
Zo, zo funny.

It (he) apparently goes by other names, but "Zozo" or some variant is most common. But I know what you mean.

"I'm the demon of pain and blood and through me you will first lose your mind before dying in agonizing torment!"
"Oh, what is your name, foul demon?"
"Jim!"

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Hasbro just loves it when people buy their board games.

$$$$$$

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 03:17 PM
link   

There are cheat codes for the board which let you glimpse in the other world via mirror or picture frames if you want to have fun.
Zozo is a tulpa that doesn't make it less bad because all demons after all live in the mind of humans.

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Oh, curiosity is never a waste of time. And besides, don't all of us here have a surprising amount of time to waste, anyway?

That was harsh amigo!

edit on 31-10-2019 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: carsforkids

That was harsh amigo!

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Like the Ouija board, Zozo is an urban legend. There was a study done on Ouija boards, where groups of people used it. Of course they got responses. Then they were blindfolded, and they could barely keep the planchette on the board, and because they couldn't see, there were no responses.

I think the reason for the resurgence of this 'demon' is from one of the worst paranormal shows out there, Ghost Adventures. They investigated a house where some guy was saying he was in communication with "Zozo". Of course, the 3 Stooges of the paranormal ate it all up, exaggerated everything and ran around with the typical "OMG DUDE!"s

At any rate, to me the only thing Zozo brings to mind is Led Zeppelin 4
edit on 10/31/2019 by vlawde because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

I live in New Jersey. That's all I wanted to say.

Is Jersey a hot bed for demons? Kansas on the other hand seems like we got short changed in that department when they were doling out demons..
edit on 31-10-2019 by PhilbertDezineck because: (no reason given)

link   

When people are blindfolded they still move the board, but it doesn't land on letters or make sense when it does. It is all just people doing it subconsciously.

If an entity was involved it would not matter if they were looking.

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

When people are blindfolded they still move the board, but it doesn't land on letters or make sense when it does. It is all just people doing it subconsciously. If an entity was involved it would not matter if they were looking.

Unless the supposed entity needed their eyes to see the world. Just because somebody does something subconsciously doesn't give them the ability to see through blindfolds.

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

When people are blindfolded they still move the board, but it doesn't land on letters or make sense when it does. It is all just people doing it subconsciously. If an entity was involved it would not matter if they were looking.

Unless the supposed entity needed their eyes to see the world. Just because somebody does something subconsciously doesn't give them the ability to see through blindfolds.

There can be onlookers there.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join