It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump is not an honorable man

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

originally posted by: RazorV66
a reply to: dfnj2015

How terrible it must be for you then, when your beloved Dems have even less honor than your President.
It’s obviously destroying your life, maybe you should seek some help with that.

Actually, I think you Republicans have it much worse. You claim there's all this corruption by the Democrats but you party is not capable of making any Democrats pay for breaking laws left and right. If I were a Republican I would be so frustrated by every day that goes by where Hillary and Obama are not in prison.

I don’t lose any sleep over it.
I do thank the lord that Hillary didn’t win and continue Obama’s legacy of destroying this country.
I didn’t cry every day for 8 years while Obama was in office, I just shrugged my shoulders and went on with my life.
That’s something you Cult members can’t do.

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Freedom of expression, shall not be infringed !! 😃

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Let's face it, the Democrats don't have a platform that works or is best for AMERICAN citizens. Distraction and finger pointing is all they have to get them through the next election.

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 09:48 AM
link   

The evidence:

Sullivan: "Soliciting investigations into a domestic political opponent, I don't think that would be in accord with our values"

A week later, Taylor was even more concerned, texting Sondland: "As I said on the phone, I think it's crazy to withhold security assistance for help with a political campaign."

Vindman: "I did not think it was proper to demand that a foreign government investigate a U.S. citizen, and I was worried about the implications for the U.S. government’s support of Ukraine"

Vindman: "I am a patriot, and it is my sacred duty and honor to advance and defend OUR country, irrespective of party or politics"

Holding back military aid, putting our country and troops at risk for personal political gain is the heart of the matter. From the evidence there seems to be a lot of quotes and testimony claiming this actually happened. There is no honor in using our military for personal political gain.

This reminds me of the TV series Spartacus and the way House Batiatus. In the show a sequence of dishonorable acts finally brought down Gnaeus Cornelius Lentulus Batiatus. I think the same is happening with Trump. When the military gets involved in this way it flies against what men like Vindman stand for and devote their whole lives to protecting.

Republicans need to stop expecting Democrats not to play hardball. This is hardball politics. The only to blame for it is Trump himself for creating a situation where the Democrats have enough rope. This whole thing is like a train derailment. Once it starts it's very hard to turn away from looking at the spectacle of it. ((we need an eating popcorn emoji))

Although the Trump cultists are very confident, it seems to me there's a pretty high chance House Trump may fall because of this.

P.S. This should be in the mud-pit. Sorry, my mistake.

Really?
Oh no, that’s real bad, shocked, I will never vote for Trump, ever
Thanks for telling me

Can we move on now, please
edit on 31-10-2019 by Raggedyman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 09:49 AM
link   

How terrible it must be for you then, when your beloved Dems have even less honor than your President.

Actually, I think you Republicans have it much worse. You claim there's all this corruption by the Democrats but you party is not capable of making any Democrats pay for breaking laws left and right. If I were a Republican I would be so frustrated by every day that goes by where Hillary and Obama are not in prison.

I don’t lose any sleep over it.
I do thank the lord that Hillary didn’t win and continue Obama’s legacy of destroying this country.
I didn’t cry every day for 8 years while Obama was in office, I just shrugged my shoulders and went on with my life.
That’s something you Cult members can’t do.

dfnj2015 has an agenda here at ATS

right dfnj2015?

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Haven't you awakened that this is a See eye eh sting.

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined
a reply to: Boadicea

Let's face it, the Democrats don't have a platform that works or is best for AMERICAN citizens. Distraction and finger pointing is all they have to get them through the next election.

At this point, this isn't even about "Democrats" -- especially not the average registered voter -- so much as it's about the dirty corrupted critters using the party to protect their own sorry arses from their own craptastic corruption. And I don't doubt for a minute that Republican critters are just as dirty and craptastically corrupt as the critters on the left. I tend to judge the likelihood of corruption in direct proportion to their time in DC... the longer they've been there, the more corrupt they are.

Among the voters of both parties, there is huge dissatisfaction and growing anger. I think the majority of the people (especially those over 30) know exactly what's going on. People know what's fair and just... and what's not.

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 10:01 AM
link   
I don't care who investigates a crook as long as the crook is legally charged and convicted of their crime.

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Trump is a slimy piece of crap, but the other choice was Clinton.

Nuff said!

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Trump is not an honorable man...

Newsflash here, dude ...

There hasn't been an honorable man in the Whitehouse since January 20, 1961.

You work with what you got. The lesser of two evils is still evil ... but at least it's a lesser evil. (Reference post before this one...)

This is why I will support my (and your) President.

ETA: OK, maybe with exception of the years between 1977 and 1981, but he was a crappy politician. Sadly, it seems the two (honorable and politician) are usually mutually exclusive.
:
edit on 2019 10 31 by incoserv because: I could.

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Well don't start crying when the next Democrat president gets mistreated because the standard has been set by the democrats on how to play a low blow game of politics.

Two years with a house majority and absolutely nothing done to better our country except impeachment talk 24/7 by the media and the house.

Every rational person knows he's not getting impeached or even cares if he's your standard of "honorable". Just let him run the country and win the election so we can stop hearing the fake outrage.

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 12:00 PM
link   
If you want to take down the most corrupt politicians in history.

You don’t send a weak sniveling coward.

He just won re-election....

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Obama started an investigation into trump using evidence that was not even investigated to see if it was real before using it to start the investigation. Trump is not doing anything the Democrats have done in the past.

I do not really care for Trump's personality, but then again I do not care for the personalities of many of the politicians and high ranking government officials. But I do not think the Democrats in Congress are even close to right with the Mueller investigation and this impeachment crap. How would you feel if you were the head of a corporation and the people with less power were constantly bashing you and trying to get you kicked off your job with evidence they fabricated? Sure, Trump is pissed, if Hillary was president and they did this to her, there might be lots of dead congressmen if all the rumors are correct about people dying around them..

edit on 31-10-2019 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Holding back military aid, putting our country and troops at risk for personal political gain is the heart of the matter.

Yeah...

Except none of that actually happened... except maybe in the TDS sufferers mind...

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Republicans aren't stupid. They know Donald Trump isn't honorable. They know he's a criminal. They know he's unethical. They know he's a puppet of a foreign nation.

They just don't care. Because to them, all of those things are better than being a Democrat.

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Trump is not an honorable man

Maybe not, but he definitely EARNED the Honor of being President.

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

Republicans aren't stupid. They know Donald Trump isn't honorable. They know he's a criminal. They know he's unethical. They know he's a puppet of a foreign nation.

They just don't care. Because to them, all of those things are better than being a Democrat.

Now that's some spectacular MSM talking points.

The repetitive nature of the programming has been a mighty weapon in the hands of the left.

Their programming shows remarkable progress with the disassociation from reality algorithm.

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Freedom of expression, shall not be infringed !! 😃

You can't yell "fire" in a theater. Speech is regulated for public safety.

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

I think Trump is an anti-establishment politician. I don't think you can simply say he's a normal Republican politician.

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Obama started an investigation into trump using evidence that was not even investigated to see if it was real before using it to start the investigation. Trump is not doing anything the Democrats have done in the past.

I disagree with this argument. It's not Democrats fault Republicans are completely incompetent for not enforcing the laws with Obama. Republicans are just not good at governing.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join