It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Those crying whimpering terrorists

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
... followed up by the President and his Cabinet all standing and collectively mooning toward Mecca?

Al-Baghdadi, 'It's just a scratch...'

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

The President of the United States should not mock a fallen enemy like a schoolyard bully.

I disagree. Not only should he have taunted Baghdadi he should have also said something about his parents like, 'You mother was a hamster and your father smelt of eldeberries', and then taunted him a second time if that didn't work.

... followed up by the President and his Cabinet all standing and collectively mooning toward Mecca?

Oy vey.

At this point that would seem almost diplomatic.

edit on 31-10-2019 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Al-Baghdadi, 'It's just a scratch...'

Damn it.

Coffee all over my laptop and desk now.

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 07:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux
a reply to: Gryphon66

Please list why baghdadi should receive any respect?

There is no reason that Baghdadi should receive respect. That is not my statement.

My statement is that the leader of the free world with the massive military might of American forces at his command was acting like a small, petulant bully rather than the Commander in Chief who just ordered the deaths of our enemies.

What did you want trump to say then? Yes, we ordered the death of a man that kept sex slaves, was a prolific rapist, and commanded an army that had no concern for human rights, and committed suicide by killing his children. A cowered’s death if I ever heard of one. I hope baghdadi was at least whimpering And conflicted about taking out his own kids.
edit on 31-10-2019 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Trump wasn't speaking to America, to us, to those clutching pearls.

Trump was speaking directly to those elements in the Middle East who would want to commit more terror attacks.

They don't respect appeasement, PC, nice talk. They see it as a weakness, something to exploit.

Talk like this, what Trump said, probably had them puckered far worse than any "polite" talk by Obama or Bush.

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Please list why baghdadi should receive any respect?

There is no reason that Baghdadi should receive respect. That is not my statement.

My statement is that the leader of the free world with the massive military might of American forces at his command was acting like a small, petulant bully rather than the Commander in Chief who just ordered the deaths of our enemies.

What did you want trump to say then? Yes, we ordered the death of a man that kept sex slaves, was a prolific rapist, and commanded an army that had no concern for human rights, and committed suicide by killing his children. A cowered’s death if I ever heard of one. I hope baghdadi was at least whimpering And conflicted about taking out his own kids.

Perhaps something along the lines of "An enemy of America is dead. I am also happy to report that no American forces were lost or suffered casualties as a result. The region is safer today than it was yesterday thanks to the bravery of our soldiers."

I'm not a speechwriter ... but something along those lines.

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Trump wasn’t talking to you. He was talking to an enemy that doesn’t practice compassion and grace. He was talking to still active enemies that might makes right. In their psychology, Trumps words are right because baghdadi got killed.

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Trump wasn’t talking to you. He was talking to an enemy that doesn’t practice compassion and grace. He was talking to still active enemies that might makes right. In their psychology, Trumps words are right because baghdadi got killed.

He was addressing the American people and the world. Your position seems to be that the President of the United States should demean himself to the level of the terrorists. I disagree.

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: vernichter

Yeah. A lot of people cry and whimper before pulling the trigger.

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 07:40 AM
link   

He was addressing the American people and the world. Your position seems to be that the President of the United States should demean himself to the level of the terrorists. I disagree.

I thought we were fighting ISIS, not the American people and the world.

Quote where I said I wanted the USA military to commit human right violations.

How is calling trash trash committing a terrorist act.

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Who gives a rat's ass if that POS was disrespected? This is America, fck him and the demons he rode home on. What branch of the military did you serve in?

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 07:42 AM
link   

I thought we fight ISIS, not the American people and the world.

How is call trash trash committing a terrorist act.

America was fighting ISIS/ISIL.

Quote where I claimed that you said " wanted the USA military to commit human right violations."

While you're at it, quote where I said that "trash talk is a terrorist act."

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 07:45 AM
link   

You

I disagree.

So. This is about what makes you feel good about yourself. Not who Baghdadi really was?

Ok?

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

Who gives a rat's ass if that POS was disrespected? This is America, fck him and the demons he rode home on. What branch of the military did you serve in?

I am not speaking about the dead terrorist, but about the President of the United States.

Since when does "America" brag about waging war and bringing death?

What branch of the military did Mr. Trump serve in?

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Has being polite and nice done anything to deter terrorism?

link   

I thought we fight ISIS, not the American people and the world.

How is call trash trash committing a terrorist act.

America was fighting ISIS/ISIL.

Quote where I claimed that you said " wanted the USA military to commit human right violations."

While you're at it, quote where I said that "trash talk is a terrorist act."

You

Your position seems to be that the President of the United States should demean himself to the level of the terrorists.

Your the one claiming calling a piece of crap a piece of crap the action of a terrorist.

link   

The President of the United States should not mock a fallen enemy like a schoolyard bully.

I disagree. Not only should he have taunted Baghdadi he should have also said something about his parents like, 'You mother was a hamster and your father smelt of eldeberries', and then taunted him a second time if that didn't work.

That only works if you're French.

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: neutronflux
Thank you!
I can’t believe that we have members here complaining that such a piece of human filth was ‘disrespected ‘.
Seems like they are condoning the life that he led.

They only have a problem with it because Trump said it. Speaks volumes of how much hatred liberals really have.

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 07:52 AM
link   

You

What branch of the military did Mr. Trump serve in?

The USA military is set up so that it answers to the vast majority of the civilian population. I didn’t know the USA civilian Population was to be dictated to by the military?

So? What’s your point?

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

My issue with the President's choice of words is as stated.

Your post seems confused. Let me try again: less feelz more facts.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join