It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Twitter to ban all political advertising

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: proximo
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

There is one reason for this - Twitter already censors the right. Taking political ads removes another way the right can get their side of the story out.

Combine this with the Trump campaign having raised far more money than the democrats and the real reason for this sudden change in policy becomes clear.

Exactly, this wouldn't be happening if it was a Democrat president top runner.

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 11:47 AM
link   
They will find loopholes. My ex is a Bernie Burnout she says they all need to have the same amount of money to make it fair.

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 11:53 AM
link   
But then how will the dEmocrats get their political message out there?

Oh wait, that’s right. They don’t even have one.

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin
Reddit is very political, it censors opposing views. Shadowbans people. Subreddits are regularly shut down or quarantined for their political views. Tons of people, including me, are banned from r/conspiracy for flimsy reasons. One guy set out to take over the /r/conspiracy subreddit because he was personally slighted. Communist subreddits took over Libertarian subreddits. All sorts of bad stuff. Tell me its apolitical after you post in a subreddit like r/watchredditdie and you realize anyone who comments there is instabanned from left wing subreddits. They dont censor all politics, you're free to espouse the orthodox political view and it could make it to the front page of r/news. It might seem apolitical to a respectable thinker such as yourself but the crazies, nutjobs, and wrongthinkers could have a bad time unless they practice self censorship. Does that count as apolitical?
edit on 11/3/2019 by revswim because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join