It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Buddy Mercury - the dog who plays the piano!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Absolutely adorable.

Hidden camera reveals a beagle 'Buddy Mercury' - who 'plays' the piano - and sings/howls along.

It gets better as the video progresses too!

ADORABLE!

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Well, he's got the black 'n tans, he's got the black 'n tans real bad...

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 08:37 PM
link   
His girl friend left him for the dog next door. Now he spends his days deep in a bottle of whisky and singing the pain away.

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: silo13
Oh ya. Wish my dog had half the skill. His only skill is sleeping and acting all bored, even though he has a whole backyard cock full of stuff to do. Hes just a lazy brat.

But I seen this vid years ago, so far, haven't seen a dog that's got more dancing skills, then this salsa dancing dog has. Heck dances way better then I do, or most people I bet.

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: galadofwarthethird

That's people who have beaten that dog into performing for them.. nothing like the sad pooch playing piano.

That dog is simply thinking "I remember this, I used to do this and sing... but.. something is wrong!!" *dong dong* *howl*

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: silo13

Adorable! Made me smile...and laugh. Sign the pooch up!

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Sings and plays piano better than the keyboardist in my last band.

And he would be a total chick magnet!

WOOT!

What an adorable pooch! Good boy!

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: gallop

I doubt it. There are more vids of the salsa dancing dog, one I think were there at a convenience store and some people give him a treat and he breaks into dance.

I think the dog just likes the attention. And also the guy must have spent a #load of time, and a truckload of treats, to get that dog to stand on two legs and dance. And once he figured out that humans will give him attention for doing that jig, he kept doing it.

If its anything about dogs, is they like attention, a lot. Though I don't think if I gave my dog a truckload of bacon, he would do a fraction of any of those tricks. Yet he still always wants attention.

new topics

top topics

join