It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Federal Reserve and the Big Banks are Taking Over America

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

I chalk that one up to an industry getting phased out.

The one you have to watch are the tech giants, they are the canaries in the coal mine
. FAANG stocks. Facebook, Amazon, Apple, Netflix and Google.

Amazon, Google and Netflix had near missed or misses on Q3 earnings, Apple is tomorrow and I can't remember if Facebook is this Friday or next Friday.

Watch QQQ/XLF/IWM and transports. They are currently the leading market indicator's.

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

Right now EU countries, Japanese, Chinese people are flooding the dollar to escape negative rates in their own countries. That's why (that which will not be named) keeps Tweeting about the Fed.

You could actually watch the flight to the dollar and gold happen live in the charts the last 2 months. The dollar and gold were scaling up together at the same time, it was crazy to watch.

Then, the Fed began repo and POMO and the DXY (dollar) predictably began crashing.

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
a reply to: St Udio
Right now EU countries, Japanese, Chinese people are flooding the dollar to escape negative rates in their own countries. That's why (that which will not be named) keeps Tweeting about the Fed.
You could actually watch the flight to the dollar and gold happen live in the charts the last 2 months. The dollar and gold were scaling up together at the same time, it was crazy to watch.
Then, the Fed began repo and POMO and the DXY (dollar) predictably began crashing.

exactly why the Fed wants high rates, to attract buyers with positive interest payouts...thus keeping the money velocity and demand for the USD/FRN at the max.

we knew that the influx of foreign capital would keep the USD afloat a decade or more...but those Trillions in unaccounted USDs held by Drug &/or Terror orgs. will 'eventually' bite the Fed in the Butt and hyper inflation will ensue (taking the USD down to Zero)
~ whats a solution or band-aid fix ~ ? More military bases ? OxyContin monoplies to rival Opium.Fentanyl producers like Afghan and Orient

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 11:23 PM
link   
been listening to Greg Manarino for years. He is right 90% of the time I would say.

He's calling new highs in the stock market because the FED is printing money to buy stocks to keep it propped up.

This will cause a huge bubble and eventually it all has to come crashing down.

This will supposedly cause hyperinflation and gold and silver and crypto prices to skyrocket as money looks for places to keep its value.

It's better to be prepared than not in my opinion.

You can ignore reality forever but you can't ignore the consequences.

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 11:32 PM
link   
I like big banks. Can't be touched. Put your money in them and all is well. All insured. No problem with it on my end.

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Stupidsecrets

yeah thats not how it works.

The banks loan your money out to other people. They don't actually have it. Thats why the FED is printing money to keep the economy from collapsing.

If there is a bank run you have no more money.

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 02:02 AM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults Federal reserve owns the US why the US does Isreal's bidding and let them reak havok in the middle east,Bank of London aka Rothchild's,we are headed for disaster so they plan on new currency,as the US will be decimated like in 1800's when they took over the Americas

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: booyakasha

we already hit new highs in the SnP, see if it continues to trend up

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

Negative interest rates is the Fed's way of feeling guilty about anal raping the American people too hard.

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldtimer2
a reply to: toysforadults Federal reserve owns the US why the US does Isreal's bidding and let them reak havok in the middle east,Bank of London aka Rothchild's,we are headed for disaster so they plan on new currency,as the US will be decimated like in 1800's when they took over the Americas

If the home of the "brave" ever has enough balls to throw off the yoke of the Fed, President Lincoln showed us how:

"(we) gave the people of this Republic the greatest blessing they have ever had – their own paper money to pay their own debts..."

The Treasury notes were printed with green ink on the back, so the people called them "Greenbacks".

Lincoln printed 400 million dollars worth of Greenbacks (the exact amount being $449,338,902), money that he delegated to be created, a debt-free and interest-free money to finance the War. It served as legal tender for all debts, public and private. He printed it, paid it to the soldiers, to the U.S. Civil Service employees, and bought supplies for war.

Shortly after that happened, The London Times printed the following: "If that mischievous financial policy, which had its origin in the North American Republic, should become indurated down to a fixture, then that Government will furnish its own money without cost. It will pay off debts and be without a debt. It will have all the money necessary to carry on its commerce. It will become prosperous beyond precedent in the history of the civilized governments of the world. The brains and the wealth of all coun­tries will go to North America. That govern­ment must be destroyed, or it will destroy every monarchy on the globe."

This has been done three times in our history. Each time the president who did it was assassinated.

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: dantanna
when i walk around nyc, i see businesses closing down like crazy, no one moving in to start a new store.

Yeah, probably moving out of one of the highest taxed jurisdictions in the country... why the surprise?

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

So Hitler and Lincoln did the same thing to fund their wars and pull their economies out of the #ter?

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 04:29 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join