It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The LEGO walk

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Maybe you know how painful stepping into a LEGO brick and such is.

If not, it is worth a try! You get the best experience out of it, when you are barefoot in a dark place and carrying a pot of hot cheese sauce while not expecting it. I leave it up to your imagination to achieve that. This is not about how to step into a LEGO brick, but accept their existence and deal with them like an adult, stay focused please!

The spread pattern,is not predictable. Do not fall for the ray spread pattern conclusion like I did. There is some random distribution over time. It is best to keep in mind: Whenever you step into one, it is already there. It does not make sense to try understand how it ended up under your foot. How you deal with avoiding it in future matters.

Stilts, at first glance, they seem to be ideal. You can avoid direct contact with the luring square devilry. Do not be fooled! While minimizing the contact surface brings down the possibility of contact in an almost linear way, it bears great dangers like breaking your neck should you should destiny guide your stilt directly on one of those bricks.
This might me an option in a open, flat and soft environment, so do not discard it prematurely.

The ultimate goal and breakthrough was the epiphany that in order not to step on these, you avoid getting them under your feet in the first place!

I made a simple illustration. Pictures say more than a thousand words they say. That is why we do not read por.. I drift off...

See? It is that easy. Sweep and drag. qɘɘwꙅ and drag.
- Never really lift feet over ground.
- Only put weight on one foot at the same time.
- It has to come from the hips, the movement.
- Preferably the head stays centered while moving.
- Make it look professional.

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Shelter-in-place until sunrise has been my go-to technique.

Just like dealing with gremlins.

There is a new dawn rising in my life.

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I don't know. LEGOs hurt, but have you ever done the d4 walk of shame? Like caltrops those are!

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 01:28 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

What's a "d4"?

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 07:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: DictionaryOfExcuses

What's a "d4"?

It's a 4-sided dice. They're a mini-pyramid. No matter what, they always land point up. So if you drop then on the floor and then step on them, you step on the point.

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Ahhh yes pretty much exactly like caltrops, you weren't fooling.

top topics

join