It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

14-year-old girl hits man wearing trump mask

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

originally posted by: shooterbrody
lol
everybody wants equal treatment under the law until the time comes for such...........

"Everybody"??? Not even close.

I certainly can't speak for everyone, but I don't think this is about the child's sex... I would view a 14-year-old boy who did this in the same light as this 14-year-old girl; specifically, in terms of age and maturity, the level of threat of physical harm and therefore the seriousness of the battery/assault, and therefore the appropriate charges, and sentencing (if it even comes to that).

I'm not sure why anyone would look at it any other way. I certainly haven't seen anyone say, "Well, it's okay because it's a girl, but it would be bad if it were a boy."

perhaps only because you are not looking?

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: DaisyRainbow
a reply to: shooterbrody

Yep, nobody would give a toss here. He'd be a laughing stock of town. Even the cops wouldn't want to arrest the girl, they'd just take her to her parents, and scold her.
Cultural differences, and you may well hold the moral high ground, but most Brits would piss laughing about it, and the guy definitely would be victim shamed in any local pub lol.
No way would a healthy adult male call cops over a punch from a 14 year old girl.

Only in America eh πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

yep
equal justice only in america
its one of the many reasons we fought to leave you lot

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 09:56 AM
link   

perhaps only because you are not looking?

Close... I didn't look soon enough!

I added my mea culpa to my first response to you. You are indeed correct and I spoke way too soon. (Not to mention gave my fellow ATS peeps too much credit. My bad... very very bad!)

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: DaisyRainbow

Of course not. Especially since I didn’t want anyone to know how that rib got cracked

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Close... I didn't look soon enough!

fair enough

(Not to mention gave my fellow ATS peeps too much credit. My bad... very very bad!)

florida people outside florida it seems?
lol

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

originally posted by: DaisyRainbow

Yep, nobody would give a toss here. He'd be a laughing stock of town. Even the cops wouldn't want to arrest the girl, they'd just take her to her parents, and scold her.
Cultural differences, and you may well hold the moral high ground, but most Brits would piss laughing about it, and the guy definitely would be victim shamed in any local pub lol.
No way would a healthy adult male call cops over a punch from a 14 year old girl.

Only in America eh πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

yep
equal justice only in america
its one of the many reasons we fought to leave you lot
Hilarious! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Honestly, this is the kind of comedy gold I love on ATS πŸ‘
Just shouted out this thread on facebook asking thoughts, so far everyone is reacting with a laughing face emoji.
What a bunch of snowflakes, both the guy phoning the cops, and the cops for wasting their time on it. Lmao, charged with battery...lame as, but but funny as!
edit on 29-10-2019 by DaisyRainbow because: Spelling autocorrect correction

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Investigators said that "the sole motivation was to strike 'Trump'," and a county school system employee reportedly told officials the incident was filmed and posted to Instagram.

Perhaps the Secret Service should have a talk with this teenager, for effect if nothing else.
After all, IF she were really intent on harming Trump, she is at exactly the right age for radicalization.
There is no "credible" threat, and several posters write this teenager needs a good talking to, not punishment.
That talk might have a little more impact if was the local Secret Service guys... and it got some press.

ganjoa

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 10:08 AM
link   

What a bunch of snowflakes, both the guy phoning the cops, and the cops for wasting their time on it. Lmao, charged with battery...lame as, but but funny as!

thanks!
we enjoy florida as well

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

I think your assessment of her punching ability applies to most girls her age, but not all. My niece was in full contact karate at 14, her father (my brother) is an instructor. She could have punched a hole in that guy. I don't assume someone is harmless based on visible characteristics. You just don't know sometimes.

My reaction would be to smack her upside the head. I don't give a phuck. I know men who couldn't fight their way out of a wet paper bad and women who could legit kicked the crap out of you. Gender means nothing in a fight.

Welcome to the new world of equality.

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Police resources influence us Brits and our interaction with cops, I must add that. Cops won't even investigate burglaries anymore now if nobody was injured. You just phone them to get a crime reference number so the insurance pays out.

In my police area there are nearly 15,000 people for every cop, and that doesn't take into account a 3 shift system which reduces the numbers even further at any given time of the day.
They can't control public disorder at the best of times these days so if you phoned cops about a no injury punch by a 14 year old girl they wouldn't even attend the incident, never mind arrest/charge the child for common assault, too much paperwork and a waste of money/resources.

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Should there be a case through, or simply stern talking to and a pointing out of the error of her ways by the parents?

I'm mean short of her breaking the guys his jaw or nose, this is simply a poor choice of action on the daft wee lassies part.

No need to enter her into the system imho.

Plus stuff standing in a court having to say you got twated from a wee girl???!!!

That's a pedestal one's rather apt to look stupid upon.

IMO this approach is everything wrong with the modern world. If she didn't want to get entered into the system then she shouldn't have made the choice to punch a random person in the face.

Apparently the current generation is being raised to think things like the following:

1. No consequences for choices
2. Cry loud enough and you will get your way
3. No one is a loser, everyone wins
4. Life owes anyone anything

Should she be sentenced to jail, of course not. Is she a hardened criminal, in no way. She should get away with a stern talking to by her parents, lulz what.

My guess is if at 14 she didn't know her actions were wrong then her parents don't care or are firm supporters of the four points above, among the other Millennial rights, that the current generation seems to think they get.
edit on 29-10-2019 by opethPA because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

My reaction would be to smack her upside the head. I don't give a phuck.

Good to know.

I know men who couldn't fight their way out of a wet paper bad and women who could legit kicked the crap out of you. Gender means nothing in a fight.

Of course gender means nothing in a fight. It is the level of threat that matters. Or not. Apparently you don't need to feel threatened... you just need an excuse. And never mind what harm you could cause someone younger, smaller and weaker than you because it's not the threat that matters... you have an excuse! Yay!!!

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Police resources influence us Brits and our interaction with cops, I must add that.

Thanks!

In my police area there are nearly 15,000 people for every cop, and that doesn't take into account a 3 shift system which reduces the numbers even further at any given time of the day. They can't control public disorder at the best of times these days so if you phoned cops about a no injury punch by a 14 year old girl they wouldn't even attend the incident, never mind arrest/charge the child for common assault, too much paperwork and a waste of money/resources.

15k to 1 is a pretty large ratio
good luck with that

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

My guess is shes an impressionable teenager would wants to be seen, nothing more, nothing less.

If that's who you wanting entering into the system then god help reality. LoL

They do that on FB and Twitter anyhow, enter themselves into the system

The guy got beat up by a "Millennial" and thats just sad.

Take from this what you will, but it's all just a dog and pony show, nothing more than PC potato salad.
edit on 29-10-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Lol yep, if it kicks off on a weekend night with drunken fights in bar/clubland then every cop within a 20 mile radius is tied up with that, needs a rape or murder for them to spare any to deal with that as well.
It has become pretty lawless in my area, dealers are quite open on the street, people drive illegally because as long as the ANPR camera records an insured and road legal vehicle then they don't pull you over.

In a nutshell, the 'police state UK' reported in rags like the daily mail doesn't apply outside of London, all regional cops are fire fighting at best with 'real' crimes.
It is really difficult to get arrested here because they are so under resourced they haven't got the time.

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Let’s face it....that’s funny as #

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

it's florida
lol's galore

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Lmao, I'm waiting for a fellow Brit to comment in this thread and announce that they don't find this funny as!
Phoning cops over one punch, even our cops would be pissed off with having to waste their time on such a lame report of a crime.
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Give her a Chucky Mask.

And let them fight with plastic lightsabers.

"Nnnnnnnnn....Nnnnnnnnn, Nnnnnnnnn"

Problem solved.

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
Should there be a case through, or simply stern talking to and a pointing out of the error of her ways by the parents?

I'm mean short of her breaking the guys his jaw or nose, this is simply a poor choice of action on the daft wee lassies part.

It was a physical assault. I might agree if she just tossed some water on him, even though that is still technically assault, it is much less in my opinion than punching someone in the face.

No, she needs to face the consequences of her actions.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join