It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

14-year-old girl hits man wearing trump mask

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Authorities say a 14-year-old girl punched a man dressed as President Donald Trump in line at a Florida haunted house while her friends recorded it.

The girl should face a misdemeanor charges of battery for the Saturday attack. A deputy later questioned the 14-year-old and her parents. Authorities withheld the girl’s name because of her age. Investigators said that "the sole motivation was to strike 'Trump'," and a county school system employee reportedly told officials the incident was filmed and posted to Instagram. www.foxnews.com...

This sounds sounds like another set-up. Can you imagine the faked outrage from the video if it showed a man dressed as Donald Trump punching/shoving an INNOCENT YOUNG child, even if she initiated the confrontation? He would be crucified by the media and the left. His address and other personal information would be made public on social media, his family and employer would be targeted, etc.

Look how they twisted Nicholas Sandmann.
edit on V582019Tuesdayam31America/ChicagoTue, 29 Oct 2019 08:58:03 -05001 by Violater1 because: po]ktyf

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

Have to say if some wee 14-year-old lassie punched me, mask or otherwise, it's not the ""authorites"" i would be telling, but her parents.

link   
Play stupid games

Win stupid prizes

+9 more 
link   
a reply to: Violater1

Poor little brat drank the kool aid that it's OK to assault people because they have a different political belief than your own.

I actually feel bad for today's youth. As someone who frequents reddit (but typically strays away from the political parts), I've seen a growing trend of people speaking as if there can't be ramifications if you did something "morally right".

Hopefully she can learn and grow from this without having her life ruined. We've all been young and make mistakes.

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Teenagers, amirite?

Lock her up! (Grounded for a week, no phone no internet?)
edit on 10/29/2019 by DictionaryOfExcuses because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1
Authorities say a 14-year-old girl punched a man dressed as President Donald Trump in line at a Florida haunted house while her friends recorded it.

The Naples Daily News reports that the girl could face a misdemeanor charge of battery for the Saturday attack. Authorities withheld the girl’s name because of her age.

so firstly it is FLORIDA

secondly was the person in costume a trump supporter? if it was a person in a shabby costume meant to insult the potus this will be unintended friendly fire, right?

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

so firstly it is FLORIDA

I didn't even catch that part. We can almost operate on the assumption she boofed some bath salts and detached from reality forgetting it was Halloween. This might have actually been a good thing and got her caught before she ate some homeless persons face.

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

14-year-olds in Florida! A bit of an aberration all the same.

What colour was she, so we can get the political theatre really started?

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

so firstly it is FLORIDA

I didn't even catch that part. We can almost operate on the assumption she boofed some bath salts and detached from reality forgetting it was Halloween. This might have actually been a good thing and got her caught before she ate some homeless persons face.

yep
florida man and mom probably dropped her off before enjoying a child free evening of florida debauchery, only to be interrupted by a call from the 5.0 to come pick up their debutante
then the long drive of shame back to the trailer park....

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

What colour was she, so we can get the political theatre really started?

White, but in black face for Halloween... Which means once she gets the case dropped, she'll have the foundation for a promising political career.

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 09:12 AM
link   
From the op:

Investigators said that "the sole motivation was to strike 'Trump'," and a county school system employee reportedly told officials the incident was filmed and posted to Instagram.

seems she was raised right.........

cause hitting those in masks we don't agree with is the best way forward........

i never have liked the harry potter films......

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
...then the long drive of shame back to the trailer park...

I hate to defer to stereotypes but if just a quarter of what folks say about Florida is true, wouldn't it just be a "long drive back to the trailer park"?

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Should there be a case through, or simply stern talking to and a pointing out of the error of her ways by the parents?

I'm mean short of her breaking the guys his jaw or nose, this is simply a poor choice of action on the daft wee lassies part.

No need to enter her into the system imho.

Plus stuff standing in a court having to say you got twated from a wee girl???!!!

That's a pedestal one's rather apt to look stupid upon.

edit on 29-10-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: DictionaryOfExcuses
oh I am sorry
shame being missing out on the rest of the all you can eat and desert fountain at golden corral and unintended fentanyl spike in the meth they bought for florida man and mom

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Should there be a case through, or simply stern talking to and a pointing out of the error of her ways by the parents?

I'm mean short of her breaking the guys his jaw or nose, this is simply a poor choice of action on the daft wee lassies part.

Plus stuff standing in a court having to say you got twated from a wee girl???!!!

yeah
punching random strangers is the way to go , right????

lol
awesome

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

yeah
punching random strangers is the way to go , right????

lol
awesome

I think she can be scared straight (Pence, if you're on ATS, that doesn't mean what you think).

Let her go through the process, hear the ramifications that could be used... And hit her with some community service and anger management.

Plenty of kids have to learn how to conduct themselves, and deal with their emotions. Even more make mistakes while going through this human experience. There were plenty of fights at school that were dealt with internally and without the help of the judicial system.

I'm sure the guy was able to shake off the strike from a 90ish pound hormonal and misguided girl.

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 09:23 AM
link   

No at all.

But getting punched by nippers is hardly the way to travel nether.

It's a stupid prank that will be blown way out of proportion for the political kudos.

Turns out to be her names, Greta, and watch the crap really hit the fan.

Nothing ""awesome"" about any of it, just pathetic political pantomime for the masses.
edit on 29-10-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Guys, it's just a 14 year old girl, the "strike" would hardly be felt.

I think a good discussion on the merits of civility and composure would do her some good.

There isn't anything more we can do.

I can't really say much beyond that as they sell Trump masks at every corner here at SevenEleven(711) and you don't hear about assualt daily as a result.

...and San Antonio, TX is a "bit" liberal themselves, but manageable, especially on the weekends when they all leave to join their brothers and sisters in Austin on 6th street, heh 😎🤠

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: DictionaryOfExcuses

...then the long drive of shame back to the trailer park...

I hate to defer to stereotypes but if just a quarter of what folks say about Florida is true, wouldn't it just be a "long drive back to the trailer park"?

Good point, but this drive was extra shameful as their snowmobile converted road vehicle's super sweet flame decal was improperly applied, thus peeling off.

So they had to take the whole family down the road on a plain old snowmobile side cart road conversion. If you're not standing out in Florida, you might as well not be in Florida at all.

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

What's a "Nipper(s)"?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join