It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Epstein's Island filmed by We Are Change

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 07:29 AM
link   
This popped up in my youtube stuff this morning, I came here to see if it was posted and to my surprise, it wasn't.

So here it is.
They get onto the island and do some filming.

I am only 5 minutes in so I am not ready to opine yet.

Enjoy.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: DrumsRfun

Looking forward to watching this...

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Here's Dollar Vigilante's video made at the same time:

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: and14263

Thanks for adding that.

Some pretty creepy things went on there for sure!!

The concrete box, the little wood sheds or "temples" as they called them and the creepy hidden spots?
Weird?

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Ugh what a waste. They should have brought an advisor from a former or current member of a recon or sf unit, and done it right, this is such a facepalm moment. They could have got a lot better footage, now that it’s all over the web you know the island will up their security.

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: 38181
Ugh what a waste. They should have brought an advisor from a former or current member of a recon or sf unit, and done it right, this is such a facepalm moment. They could have got a lot better footage, now that it’s all over the web you know the island will up their security.

They were flirting with B&E as it is.

If it was a bigger crew and it was on camera that they accessed a locked area, and one possibly "still under investigation" (aka crime scene clean up brought to you by the FBI ™ ), they might even get espionage acted.
edit on 29-10-2019 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-10-2019 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 08:26 AM
link   

The last thing I'd want after not killing myself was someone sniffing around my island where I may or may not be hiding inside that temple.

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 08:28 AM
link   
One day that bastard WILL suffer...

I hope my hands are involved.

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

The last thing I'd want after not killing myself was someone sniffing around my island where I may or may not be hiding inside that temple.

Eh, he probably got put on a private medevac jet to the other country(s) intel service he was gathering for. Or he's dead... Either way, I doubt we'll ever know.

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

Looking forward to watching this...

Epstein was a billionaire white pedophile. He'd get the full shawshank redemption before he even got off the bus. I'd be surprissed if he didn't "drop the soap" in his cell a couple of times.

He'd be absolutely brutalized by every other inmate.

Killing himself would simply have saved some other inmate the trouble of doing it later on. It's surprising that he didn't kill himself before the cops could arrest him.

(post by Lagomorphe removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 08:38 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: DrumsRfun
a reply to: and14263

Thanks for adding that.

Some pretty creepy things went on there for sure!!

The concrete box, the little wood sheds or "temples" as they called them and the creepy hidden spots?
Weird?

Lots of rich people have stuff like that. They're called follies. If you visit mansions in placed like England they have things like fake ruined castles, or hidden churches. Some even had caves with hermits living in them. Eptein looks to have some kind of meditaranian antiquity thing going on. Some landscaping company probably just told him that it would look cool.

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Epstein was removed from that holding facility.

Alive.

That's when things start to get a little murky

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
Epstein was removed from that holding facility.

Alive.

That's when things start to get a little murky

Murky for American citizens... More clear for fill in the blank intel agency of the US, Israel, or Saudi Arabia (speculation with circumstantial evidence) once his role was finally scrubbed and he could do his final debrief.

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 08:43 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 08:50 AM
link   
*SNIPPED*

It's all about context. Is it in reference to a member, can it be perceived as political baiting?

Epstein is scum of the earth and fair game, his associates included. They shouldn't be in the same sentence as any words that could elude to redeeming qualities or benefit of the doubt. Typically I'd wait until an investigation and conviction to imply guilt, but IMO, when multiple agencies clean up your tracks for you and throw your case under the rug... That's the ultimate sign of guilt, more than any court can determine.

He had too much dirt for any government to go after him. Rather, they played lip service and gave the most half assed appearance I've ever seen in an attempt to look like they were seeking "justice". The only justice they sought was making sure that loose end didn't bring down their collective house of cards.

Unfortunately, they were more successful than they could have dreamed. The western world is a bunch of goldfish. Our memory spans are as long as media cycles, and all it takes is a shallow story to shift the conversation. I don't act to be above this, as many times I'm guilty of seeing a shiny object and forgetting what I had for lunch.

edit on 29-10-2019 by spacedoubt because: removed quoted violation post

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Good video.. Of course, we always want more, but those two guys really risked quite a bit with what they did (considering the circumstances, people in involved)... I do find one comment made in the clip quite interesting, which was when he mentioned of another possible "sex island" where questionable things are happening, similar to Little St. James... One has to wonder if its similar people involved, or just a whole other group of sick individuals who prey on children.... Either way, we are never going to learn the truth of this horrible story. Its being buried as we discuss this.. Too many high level people involved..

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Too bad they couldn't get access before the island was cleaned up and sanitized.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join