It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baghdadi Victory Lap Is Nothing But ‘Propaganda’

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

And thank you for that clarification as well Face. At least for me the issue is becoming clearer.

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: face23785

And thank you for that clarification as well Face. At least for me the issue is becoming clearer.

It's sad that people like me even have to come in here and clarify things like that. If the media even made a half-assed attempt to inform people, everyone here would already understand this. They're too busy pushing DNC propaganda. It's a #ing disgrace.

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Not to leave you fully disappointed, here's some fodder to feed your desire to question anything Trump does:

Baghdadi may be buried at sea by US military

19 min ago
From CNN's Barbara Starr

A source familiar tells CNN that the body of ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi may be disposed at sea.

White House national security adviser Robert O’Brien on NBC’s “Meet the Press” said he expected the US to follow the same protocol as Osama Bin Laden. The Al-Qaeda leader was killed in 2011 raid in Pakistan by US Navy SEALs and was buried at sea.

Appearing on "Meet the Press," O’Brien said Baghdadi’s “body will be disposed of properly.”

Asked if the US would follow the same protocol as bin laden, O’Brien said, “I would expect that to be the case.”

edit on 27-10-2019 by loam because: (no reason given)

link   

Now that is a very interesting point. If he really is dead, and he really was so anti American and really such a bad guy, I would suspect he would have done just as you pointed out, taken out some Americans along with him.

link   
a reply to: Lumenari

I'm glad the guy is dead, sad about his 3 kids tho. I just think the official story has been embellished.

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Now that is a very interesting point. If he really is dead, and he really was so anti American and really such a bad guy, I would suspect he would have done just as you pointed out, taken out some Americans along with him.

That's easily explained. He was terrified of being captured alive. If he waited until they got close to him, it's possible they could've shot him and incapacitated him before he could detonate. It's possible Hitler could've escaped Berlin, but he didn't want to take any chances of being captured alive by the Russians. That's why he committed suicide. Same thing here. He wasn't gonna take a chance, he went with the sure thing.

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

I thought he blew himself and his 3 kids up? There's going to be lot of body parts to scrape off the tunnel walls and sort out.

edit on 27-10-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
Nice work President Trump.
Getting the leader of the most dangerous terrorist organization in the world is a great thing.
Now it’s time to start to work on the 2nd most dangerous terrorist organization...the Democrats.

link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

I'm glad the guy is dead, sad about his 3 kids tho. I just think the official story has been embellished.

If you want an embellished official story, look up Benghazi. There's no evidence this was embellished. It's possible it may be, but right now that's just wishful thinking from butthurt losers who have been throwing a nonstop temper tantrum for 3 years now over a lost election. There's nothing in the official story that doesn't have a simple, plausible explanation.

link   

Bury the body at sea. ? If he killed himself with a suicide vest, just what kind of suicide vest could it have been. Maybe a vest that puncured him all over with little needles or shot a bullet into his heart from a derringer hidden in the pocket.

But isn't the whole idea of those suicide vests to take out as many people as possible along with the wearer? Was there a big explosion that our troops were far enough away from that they were not in jeopardy? And if it was a regular suicide vest, then what the hell could be left of his body to bury at sea?

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: RexKramerPRT

Funny you should bring that up. I did but it seems to have gone unnoticed.

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Bury the body at sea. ? If he killed himself with a suicide vest, just what kind of suicide vest could it have been. Maybe a vest that puncured him all over with little needles or shot a bullet into his heart from a derringer hidden in the pocket.

But isn't the whole idea of those suicide vests to take out as many people as possible along with the wearer? Was there a big explosion that our troops were far enough away from that they were not in jeopardy? And if it was a regular suicide vest, then what the hell could be left of his body to bury at sea?

Suicide vests don't turn every last inch of you into red mist outside of Hollywood. If you look up enough examples on places like Liveleak or whatever the modern equivalent is, I'm sure you can find some examples of people who died in explosions. You still have remains.

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 04:28 PM
link   

a reply to: DBCowboy

You seem stuck in a rut here DB. I asked a simple question with published information on both sides of the issue.
No comment either way, just an unbiased posting of headlines. But you seem to consider that any questioning of Trump means ''Trump Bad''. So I ask you, do you ever question him? Do you ever find anything he does that makes you wonder about his abilities or his honesty?

I question him all the time.

Are terrorists dead?

Simple question.

Are bad guys dead?

If yes, then that is good, right?

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: Admitted
Russia says it didn't know anything about it. But I believe them about as much as I do my own President.

"Russia’s defense ministry has no reliable information about an operation by US forces in the Turkey-controlled part of the Idlib de-escalation zone aimed at another extermination of Islamic State leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi," he said.

He said that the fact that the number of those who say about their participation in al-Baghdadi’s extermination and share contradictory details of the operation make one doubt that such an operation ever took place.

Link

So Trump hid it from the Russians.

Much like he hid it from Pelosi.

Smart man Trump is.

No sense screwing up the mission by letting enemies of America find out and leak it.

TRUMPOTUS is oppositational. Clever guy!

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 04:31 PM
link   

So do you ask these questions to simply troll, or is it you don't know how to Google search?

Forensic investigation

Suicide bombers who wear the vests are often obliterated by the explosion; the best evidence of their identity is the head, which often survives because it is separated and thrown clear of the body by the explosion. Journalist Joby Warrick conjectured: "The vest's tight constraints and the positioning of the explosive pouches would channel the energy of the blast outward, toward whoever stood directly in front of him. Some of that energy wave would inevitably roll upward, ripping the bomber's body apart at its weakest point, between the neck bones and lower jaw. It accounts for the curious phenomenon in which suicide bombers' heads are severed clean at the moment of detonation and are later found in a state of perfect preservation several yards away from the torso's shredded remains."

en.m.wikipedia.org...#

We have no precise details how the explosive device was used. I'd imagine he didn't even need to be wearing it to detonate it. No telling how much of the body remained.

edit on 27-10-2019 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Also note, "torso's shredded remains." Your body doesn't just disappear. No matter how damaged, there's still remains. So yeah, there's plenty left to bury.

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

It's possible and you may have a point.

After all, Trump may be embellishing the story to possibly influence the results of the 2020 election.

That's how we're all supposed to think about any and all Trump actions now, correct?

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: RexKramerPRT

originally posted by: RazorV66
Nice work President Trump.
Getting the leader of the most dangerous terrorist organization in the world is a great thing.
Now it’s time to start to work on the 2nd most dangerous terrorist organization...the Democrats.

I guess I have the same congratulations for Trump as he had for Obama.

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 04:40 PM
link   

That's how we're all supposed to think about any and all Trump actions now, correct?

That's how we should think about any politician's actions.

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I think the real question should be;

How many are disappointed that a major terrorist was killed under Trump's administration?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join