It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baghdadi Victory Lap Is Nothing But ‘Propaganda’

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

Okay. You're right. The guy probably always slept in a suicide vest.

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

No , but it was amusing though.

If it's true then it's good news and should be congratulated but pics or it didn't happen applies to announcements like this.

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

SoOo....

Baghdadi got killed so that's good news, but Orange Man Bad so it needs to be spun as bad news.

So predictable.

~shakes head and leaves the thread~

Apparently only "deplorable" people truly celebrate the demise of the world's most dangerous terrorist leader by order of the POTUS.

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Nobody is claiming he slept in a suicide vest. There is a lot of middle ground in between he sleeps in a suicide vest and the details being made up. It's not like I expect you to think though.

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

The head of the snake. If this guy was such a leader and figurehead to Isis truly key to their operations then yes, it's a good thing. But was he anymore? I don't know.

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 04:01 PM
link   

The official story has a lot of holes in it. Like he just happened to be wearing a suicide vest in a surprise attack at his house at 3AM. He probably wasn't really wearing a suicide vest, but they want to make look as dangerous as possible. He probably wasn't running with 3 children, but they need to make him as heartless as possible. He probably wasn't whimpering and crying, but they need to make him look weak.

So what you are trying to say that this asshole that lead the scumbag terrorists that are accused of killing thousands or 10s of thousands, was not dangerous and heartless?
Crazy.

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari I know you say you have left the tread but just in case you read this I agree that this could be nothing more than spin by some who dislike him. I don't know, just as I didn't know in that other thread until enough info was tracked down to glue it to the truth. So again, thanks for your help in that other thread.

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

The official story has a lot of holes in it. Like he just happened to be wearing a suicide vest in a surprise attack at his house at 3AM. He probably wasn't really wearing a suicide vest, but they want to make look as dangerous as possible. He probably wasn't running with 3 children, but they need to make him as heartless as possible. He probably wasn't whimpering and crying, but they need to make him look weak.

So what you are trying to say that this asshole that lead the scumbag terrorists that are accused of killing thousands or 10s of thousands, was not dangerous and heartless?
Crazy.

I'll translate for him: It happened under the wrong President. That turns enemies into scholars.

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Bad guy dead.

Orange man still bad.

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 04:06 PM
link   

There you go making stuff up again.

...they began an assault on a militant compound culminating in a retreat by Baghdadi into an underground hideaway. There, in a “dead-end tunnel,” Trump said, the militant leader detonated an explosive vest, killing himself and three of what were believed to be his six children.

Link.

Where does it say he was killed in bed wearing a suicide vest?

edit on 27-10-2019 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Well, it was a surprise attack, and it around 3:30 AM. So...

I just take "official stories" with a grain of salt, and I'm glad the bad man is dead.

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

Yeah, sure, I can see it. A suicide vest is the first thing I'd put on as I was fleeing for my life with 3 of my children in the middle of the night.

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 04:10 PM
link   

And that's the thing here sookie. That whole speech that Trump gave just dripped with what sounded like propagandistic jargon. The wording sounded like it was written by one of his eager beaver writers and which Trump read as well as he could though clearly stumbling over what word he was going to read next.

It can easily be seen as a victory for Trump but I see it as a joke that he seemed to play it up just as much as Obama played up that Bin Laden raid. Bonus points for potus's but really a victory for our military intelligence and operations.

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Well, it was a surprise attack, and it around 3:30 AM. So...

I just take "official stories" with a grain of salt, and I'm glad the bad man is dead.

So...

The nanosecond they got there, they got to Baghdadi? There was no time for him to wake up and gear up? Where exactly is your source that the assault lasted a split second?

Or did you just have to repeat made up nonsense to try to take some legitimacy away from this?

We all know the answer. Pathetic.

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Yeah, sure, I can see it. A suicide vest is the first thing I'd put on as I was fleeing for my life with 3 of my children in the middle of the night.

Hey genius, maybe the tunnel is where those things were stored.

edit on 27-10-2019 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

I sure he was. But it always helps to have embellishing evidence, just to rub it in the face of his supporters, what a terrible person "your hero" was, all the way up to his death.

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 04:14 PM
link   

a reply to: RazorV66

I sure he was. But it always helps to have embellishing evidence, just to rub it in the face of his supporters, what a terrible person "your hero" was, all the way up to his death.

I see now.

You're butthurt about the way he died and have to question it because you're a supporter.

That explains your posts here.

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Hey genius, maybe the tunnel is where those things were stored.

Maybe. Maybe he thought he could take out his attackers. Too bad for him, that he was too stupid to wait long enough to let them catch up to him, so he could detonate it when they got closer.

edit on 27-10-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 04:15 PM
link   

The last thing I would do is form a terrorist group that beheads people and sets people on fire. What the # is wrong with you? Just because you wouldn't do something doesn't mean he wouldn't. Who the hell poisoned your mind THIS bad? What state did you get your education in? Serious question.

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

You seem stuck in a rut here DB. I asked a simple question with published information on both sides of the issue.
No comment either way, just an unbiased posting of headlines. But you seem to consider that any questioning of Trump means ''Trump Bad''. So I ask you, do you ever question him? Do you ever find anything he does that makes you wonder about his abilities or his honesty?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join