It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi is Dead .... Again.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Admitted
But was he immediately buried at sea like Osama bin Laden?

It's impossible for me to believe any of this anymore. Us "leaving" Syria and all the craziness there - this just seems like concessions because Trump was getting some bad press.

I get your general point, but Trump has been getting bad press since well before his presidency. I don't buy that explanation.
edit on 27-10-2019 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Believing the US government and president? History has shown that to be in error much of the time.

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Admitted

But was he immediately buried at sea like Osama bin Laden?

According to Trump at his press conference he's buried in a cave after he set off his suicide vest , I mean Trump said that so it may not be true.

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

I bet they did manage to grab the coke bottle he was drinking from right before in order to have DNA proof.

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel

I bet they did manage to grab the coke bottle he was drinking from right before in order to have DNA proof.

Nah! they got a hand to do that.
edit on 27-10-2019 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 12:00 PM
link   
His passport survived the suicide bomb. That's how he was identified.

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 12:22 PM
link   
So are we going to spend years now doing what happened after OBLs death: claiming that this guy has been dead for years and his death was announced at a politically advantageous time and no pics means no proof. Blew himself up seems as convenient as buried at sea.

Am just wanting to make sure that Trump is being held to the same standard as Obama.....

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
So are we going to spend years now doing what happened after OBLs death: claiming that this guy has been dead for years and his death was announced at a politically advantageous time and no pics means no proof. Blew himself up seems as convenient as buried at sea.

Am just wanting to make sure that Trump is being held to the same standard as Obama.....

Of course not. Trump's word is gospel.

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 12:55 PM
link   
It's hilarious watching Democrat pundits and politicians all over TV and social media making complete fools of themselves trying to make a big deal out of the fact that we deconflicted with the Russians before we flew into airspace they were monitoring. That's completely standard and everyone on TV claiming that's somehow odd knows that's standard, but they're willing to look like uninformed jackasses who are clueless about how military operations work just to try to spin something negative out of this.

Ya'll are in big, big trouble for 2020 if you can't afford to let even this be seen in a positive light.

(post by Willtell removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

I wonder if he will be “killed” again the next time Tump has some political scandal to answer to.

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 01:30 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Apparently there are additional operations going on now. I tried to put Fox on to see if they were covering it, but it's Chris Wallace's hour and he had some Democrats booked to talk impeachment. He's not gonna want to usurp that for actual news coverage.

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

I wonder if he will be “killed” again the next time Tump has some political scandal to answer to.

Too bad the scandal is fake. I'm sure he'll have some real scandals but ya'll will have cried wolf so many times no one is gonna care. Good job.

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Last year the Russians killed him , today America has killed him , next year I guess anyone who needs a bit of good publicity will kill him ... the guy's like Freddy Krueger just when you think you killed him he pops up and needs killing again.

What a nightmare you want something done right do it yourself!
Why not? I gotta do everything else around here. Bin Laden big
daddy all the same to me! Nobody ever gets it right and I'm
always the one stuck mop'n up. Does anybody do a job right anymore?
I mean the Russians? Really! The all time masters of brutality and
assassination? Get the F@$& off me!

Sunday morning bitch? CHECK!

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 01:54 PM
link   
When the news first reported that the US has attacked the leader of Isis, I thought they meant the Pentagon and CIA because they are the real leaders.

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Man, first E.Cummings and now al-Baghdadi.

I wonder how Obama is doing having to mourn two deaths in just a few days.

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 02:12 PM
link   
BTW, The US Air Force X37b, returned to earth today???

In edit, I mean to say Trump did mention about the attack, "We had the air force up very high....and lowww"
edit on 27-10-2019 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: SgtHamsandwich

I think some of the confusion is that they don't have a decent name system over there.

Al baghdadi means guy from Bagdad.
I recall once they thought they got this particular guy, but it turned out not to be him.

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Your thread title reminds me of Hillary saying that if she runs in 2020, she will beat Trump....again.

Must be a lot of Mandella timeline shenanigans' occurring.
edit on 10/27/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join