It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PROVE Trump is a racist

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

It was a ridiculous response to an equally ridiculous supposition that Trump is racist.

The whole issue stems from people who are mentally incapable of discussing policy and instead, attack and defame based on nothing but perceptions created by an unhinged media and their pundits.

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

"I feel like the bottom has to fall out at some point, and by the way, I'm hoping for it because I think one way you get rid of Trump is a crashing economy," Maher said during the June 8 show. "So please, bring on the recession. Sorry if that hurts people but it's either root for a recession, or you lose your democracy."

www.newsweek.com...

Thank you for admitting your initial assessment of my statement was incorrect.

Well Bill Maher is an atheist a hole. But I do stand corrected. Although I'm not sure completed corrected since he did have the phrase, "or you lose your democracy" BS at the end of the sentence. I'm not sure I agree Trump being elected once or twice means we will have lost our Democracy. I think we've lost our democracy for other reasons.

Maybe you can just agree with me on one point. Bill Maher does not represent all "liberals". I think in your original post instead of using the broad brush "liberals" maybe you could have just used "Bill Maher". As a liberal democrat I would love to see 6-8% growth every year. I don't care what tactics we use, right or left. I just want to experience 6-8% growth before I am forced to retire in near poverty.

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

It was a ridiculous response to an equally ridiculous supposition that Trump is racist.

The whole issue stems from people who are mentally incapable of discussing policy and instead, attack and defame based on nothing but perceptions created by an unhinged media and their pundits.

I don't think you get to define what being a racist means. If people of color are offended by what Trump is saying then maybe the problem is with Trump.

If Trump simply stopped using Twitter his presidency would go smoother. Trump says too much and inevitable offends someone. I get it that "bullies" and Republicans simply do not care what other people think. Otherwise, Republicans would not be so insulting or cheer Trump when he does cross the line.

I get Republicans are always "right" about everything. But just because people do not share the same opinions as Republicans does NOT mean they are "wrong". "Opinions" cannot be "wrong". "Opinions" cannot be "lies".

This is politics. Trump has a particular style and character. This is what the election will be about.

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 09:56 AM
link   

I posted more. I posted a Democrat saying his fellow members of Congress are hoping for a recession.

I have personally seen many, many Democrats say it. My aunt always posts crazy anti Trump stuff and it comes up on my wife's facebook, and I saw the idea of a recession to hurt Trump come up numerous times. I was actually saying liberals have so much hate they want that before Maher said it, because I kept seeing it come up. I absolutely am not saying every liberal holds that belief, but it also is not confined to Maher.

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Visiting ESB
We hear it all the time: "Trump is a racist"!

Prove it. I mean, use the definition of "racist" and point to ACTIONS that Trump has taken that prove he is a racist.

I don't mean copying a fake news story that parrots the accusation that he's racist simply because, for example, he uses a word deemed off limits by leftist media. You know what I'm talking about. The word "lynching" is a legitimate word to use indicating an unjust action taken against an innocent person. No race gets to claim it as their own. If they try that, I say GTFO.

Further, you'll have to show a lengthy pattern of that behavior to brand him a racist. An isolated incident that is questionable as to racist intent is not behavior that qualifies as proof of anythiing.

So have at it. Pretty fed up with parrots everywhere just saying what they heard on TV last night but can't prove a single claim.

Trump isn't racist. Leftist just use the racism card when they don't have anything else to stand on to defend their looney positions.

Trump was just considered a low class and flashy egotistical business man. Remember, Obama even said Trump was the American dream. Many rappers and entertainers had no issue with Trump. Heck, even Jessie Jackson spoke his praises as Trump helped out his Wall Street Project by providing free office space for the Rainbow Coalition. But yeah, Trump is a racist.

In fact, Trump is so racist that his daughter is married to a Jew. I mean if this isn't proof that Trump is a Nazi, I don't know what to tell you.

It is always hilarious to see leftist speak trying to create this narrative that Trump is racist. They use these vague terms and grand statements. I recall hearing some chick proclaim "Trump Era" to try to denote that we back in the Jim Crow era or something.

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Members (leadership) of black lives matter were offended white people were showing up to meetings to support them. I guess the problem is those damn white people.

The idea that black people get to decide what racism means and who is racist is a pretty bad idea.

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Trump is not a racist. He does not believe in the superiority of one race over another. He believes in his superiority over everyone else.

He is an extreme narcissist. As such he is exploitative, unscrupulous, amoral and a pathological liar.

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 10:12 AM
link   
I can't prove anything, but I can justify my opinion with facts.

Mr. Trump is "racist" because racism is a special case of innate xenophobia to which humans are subject along with all primates. Another poster alluded to this earlier.

According to de Waal, what is common to these two species and all other primates is an acute awareness of who is an insider and who is an outsider. "Sort of bred into the primate line is that you belong to a group and you don't necessarily like outsiders," he says. And it is this ancient psychology that is at play when we go to war against neighboring nations, or when we clash with people from a culture or ethnicity different from our own, he added.

Decent reference

... or in the words of Avenue Q "We're all a Little Racist."

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown

originally posted by: Arnie123

You wish he was racist

Could be one of the least intelligent things I have read today, its only early so you might not get todays award

Why would anyone wish someone was racist?

Dont all normal people despise racism, I wish people good health and positive things, dont waste wishes on negativity
Ask your leftist brethren, or perhaps a stroll down the liberal side of twitter, the least intelligent thing to do is react but not investigate.

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Trump is not a racist, just ask his African American

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Visiting ESB

President Trump skipped Elijah Cummings's funeral!

That enough proof?

LOL, that isn't proof that he's racist. Why would he go to the funeral of one of the biggest liars and criminals in Congress? Anyone in their right mind would have skipped it.

Trump slams a Black Woman today named Kamala Harris.

www.foxnews.com...

Is that racist enough for you?

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown

originally posted by: Arnie123

You wish he was racist

Could be one of the least intelligent things I have read today, its only early so you might not get todays award

Why would anyone wish someone was racist?

Dont all normal people despise racism, I wish people good health and positive things, dont waste wishes on negativity

How can they hate someone with such vitriol unless they can consider that person the worst that they can be?

I'm not sure, but as to the least intelligent thing read today, and it's 11:30pm, yours comes quite close....

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 10:37 AM
link   

President Trump skipped Elijah Cummings's funeral!

That enough proof?

LOL, that isn't proof that he's racist. Why would he go to the funeral of one of the biggest liars and criminals in Congress? Anyone in their right mind would have skipped it.

Trump slams a Black Woman today named Kamala Harris.

www.foxnews.com...

Is that racist enough for you?

I’m not sure I’m following your logic. If a white person critiques someone of color they’re automatically racist? I didn’t see anything in the Harris article that would lead someone to believe he was racist.

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Yes, most people have empathy. It is what makes a person stand out when there is so much wrong in the world. You know them by their actions and deeds, they will be the ones sitting with the downtrodden and talking, not necessarily helping in any way but being a shoulder to lean on.

That's not the job of a president. His responsibility is to make sure that ALL people are considered. That means some hard choices, tough action and a staunch attitude towards it. If they were to be weak kneed and teary eyed, they'd not be any good to anyone.

And it's long since due that someone has the strength to take action that does help people. not just cater to a single group, a side, an agenda. So what you think is heartless, is the steel that merits the state of the position.

Pandering is not an option.... I honestly do not understand why so many people are against him. No one is perfect. and, well, no one will ever be. But someone willing to do the things that are needed, were needed but neglected, and still have to be submitted to such hostility, and come out above it all, is someone I'd prefer. Someone with the skill of doing, not saying.

The last person I'd want, in the age of politics, as president... is a politician. YOU GUYS ARE LUCKY!!! We have politicians out the clacker.. and the best we got is a fuddy duddy bloke who I often forget the name of...

I'd love to sit down with you and have a beer and talk.. for all your opposition, I reckon we'd still be able to talk. instead of differences, there'd be much more in common.. I'd see you wearing a MAGA hat in no time

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

I think it was a joke.

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I wil;l prove reverse racism is RAMPANT

not only on ATS but all media and the internet

I can prove it simple too

I can say Cracker, I can say honky

I say the N####r and will get banned

So yeah there is Racism in 2019, just not "tradional" racisim...

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Trump has brought back slavery and reversed all the civil rights laws.

*boom*

Done.

And he once said something. And it offended someone.

And a statue. Something about a statue.

Knock knock.
Who'se there?
Statue?
Statue who?
Statue bro???

the all blacks thread reminded me of it..

Aww heck, you yanks will never get it.. lol

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: mtnshredder

I think it was a joke.

Oh LOL I thought that was out of character for carebear. I just woke up too, slept in this morn. Thanks for pointing out the obvious for me, some morns I need all the help I can get. Carry on, I’m off for some coffee.

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: moebius
Trump is not a racist. He does not believe in the superiority of one race over another. He believes in his superiority over everyone else.

He is an extreme narcissist. As such he is exploitative, unscrupulous, amoral and a pathological liar.

Hmmm, extremely narcissistic, exploitative, unscrupulous, amoral and pathological.

That's your average left wing protester in a sentence. Sans bike lock, mask and ability to buy beer yet.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join