It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PROVE Trump is a racist

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 07:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: Visiting ESB

Personally I think Trump is Xenophobic rather than racist , he's also part of the 1% so we are all beneath him and his buddies regardless of those who think he's one of them..

How about you prove he's not racist.

So have at it. Pretty fed up with parrots everywhere just saying what they heard on TV last night but can't prove a single claim.

Sounds like you must be fed up with most of the pro Trump Mud Pit threads as well then.
You wish he was racist, yet he is not, so you have to go with Xenophobic because its the next best thing, how sad.

As for 1%, Trump interacts and involves himself with the common folk, he shakes hands, takes pictures and even gives hugs.
I've never met him, but I have friends who have and they say its pretty mond blowing, you don't think of anything at first and boom, POTUS in front of you smiling and shaking your hand.

You're small and naive view of our POTUS is expected, just try not to come off anymore foolish then you already displayed.

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

What’s with the lefts infatuation of the guilty until proven innocent mentality?

Dunno , I don't speak for the Left my opinions are my own.

It’s rather ass backwards don’t ya think?

Everything about this Presidency is ass backwards so it's probably because of that.

Your politics is broken , our politics is broken all we can do is sit and watch as on both sides of the pond our elected representatives fight it out among themselves , for their own reasons not ours.
Interesting if not troubling times.

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

You wish he was racist, yet he is not, so you have to go with Xenophobic because its the next best thing, how sad.

I don't wish him anything I just express my opinion as I am free to do.

As for 1%, Trump interacts and involves himself with the common folk, he shakes hands, takes pictures and even gives hugs.

How easily pleased you are , don't all politicians do that ?

You're small and naive view of our POTUS is expected, just try not to come off anymore foolish then you already displayed.

Not as expected as that coming from you.

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 07:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

You wish he was racist

Could be one of the least intelligent things I have read today, its only early so you might not get todays award

Why would anyone wish someone was racist?

Dont all normal people despise racism, I wish people good health and positive things, dont waste wishes on negativity

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Let me get this straight, you've read some rag that's claimed Donnie is racist and this has triggered you to author a thread demanding people produce proof he isn't a racist.

I hear it all the time by people. Maybe that is what has him making this post.

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

For the same reason liberals publicly stated they hoped the American economy failed, so they can have something bad to say about Trump.

Why anyone would wish America failed due to Trump hate is beyond me, but that's the world we live in.

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

For the same reason liberals publicly stated they hoped the American economy failed, so they can have something bad to say about Trump.

Why anyone would wish America failed due to Trump hate is beyond me, but that's the world we live in.

Trump is the convenient scapegoat for their desire of a bad economy, so more government can come and save (take over more sectors of) the economy.

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Visiting ESB
We hear it all the time: "Trump is a racist"!

There are two parts of this equation. On one side there is what Trump is saying. On the other side is how people react to what he is saying. I don't think you can simply dismiss how people react.

Most "good" people have empathy. Most "good" people try not to insult other people. For "good" people when they are about to say something that might be insulting to someone else their brain jumps in and says to itself maybe this is not the best thing say because it might insult someone.

Trump doesn't care about what he says affects other people. Trump does not seem to have any empathy or capacity to imagine what he is saying might be very insulting.

We could argue all day people are too sensitive and everything I just wrote is BS. The thing is there is some shred of truth to what I am saying. Take the N word for example. I simply do not use it because I don't want someone overhearing me using it and be insulted.

I have manners. I try to be kind and considerate of others. I get it some people are just "bullies" and are incapable of not being brash in their conversations. But there's nothing you can say that will change my opinion people who behave this way are a holes.

edit on 26-10-2019 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Please provide a quote from leadership in the Democratic party stating or hoping the American economy fails. Actually, any quote at all or link would be interesting to see. Or is the air coming out of your mouth the same as the kind coming out the other end?

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

originally posted by: Visiting ESB
We hear it all the time: "Trump is a racist"!

There are two parts of this equation. On one side there is what Trump is saying. On the other side is how people react to what he is saying. I don't think you can simply dismiss how people react.

Most "good" people have empathy. Most "good" people try not to insult other people. For "good" people when they are about to say something that might be insulting to someone else their brain jumps in and says to itself maybe this is not the best thing say because it might insult someone.

Trump doesn't care about what he says affects other people. Trump does not seem to have any empathy or capacity to imagine what he is saying might be very insulting.

We could argue all day people are too sensitive and everything I just wrote is BS. The thing is there is some shred of truth to what I am saying. Take the N word for example. I simply do not use it because I don't want someone overhearing me using it and be insulted.

I have manners. I try to be kind and considerate of others. I get it some people are just "bullies" and are incapable of not being brash in their conversations. But there's nothing you can say that will change my opinion people who behave this way are a holes.

Some people are overly sensitive, to the point that they take offense on others behalf, without knowing if its truly offensive or not.

Black pumpkins are being compared to blackface currently. I guess that means the Japanese will have to stop growing them..

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Please provide a quote from leadership in the Democratic party stating or hoping the American economy fails. Actually, any quote at all or link would be interesting to see. Or is the air coming out of your mouth the same as the kind coming out the other end?

What? He said "liberals". Don't try to move the goalpost to attack his comment.

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Trump has brought back slavery and reversed all the civil rights laws.

*boom*

Done.

And he once said something. And it offended someone.

And a statue. Something about a statue.

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

Trump is the convenient scapegoat for their desire of a bad economy, so more government can come and save (take over more sectors of) the economy.

I agree with you government has taken over too much of the economy. Corporations hire lobbyists to pass legislation creating cartels and monopolies in order to get campaign financing. We have one single party rule in this country. We have a communist style government in this country. The thing is what we have is NOT the kind of communism that is in the worker making the median wage's favor. What we have in this country is corporate communism.

I agree with you government has taken over every sector of our economy for the worse. We have no free markets in this country. EVERYTHING is under government control as you fear. As a liberal Democrat I totally agree with you. Just remember there are two types of communism.

"Fascism should more appropriately be called Corporatism because it is a merger of state and corporate power." Benito Mussolini

RE: "Transgenderism is the New Age Patriarchy: Women getting beat by men in womens sports and women trying to become men."

You only criticize and hate in other people what you do not like about your own character.

edit on 26-10-2019 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 09:25 AM
link   

As soon as you quote me saying it was leadership in the Democratic party who said it, I will do so. I do not believe that is what I said though.

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

I didn't move the goalpost. You just ignored this bit, "Actually, any quote at all or link would be interesting to see."

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

You trolled this, "For the same reason liberals publicly stated they hoped the American economy failed"

I took the bait. Please give me an example of this.

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

"I feel like the bottom has to fall out at some point, and by the way, I'm hoping for it because I think one way you get rid of Trump is a crashing economy," Maher said during the June 8 show. "So please, bring on the recession. Sorry if that hurts people but it's either root for a recession, or you lose your democracy."

www.newsweek.com...

Thank you for admitting your initial assessment of my statement was incorrect.
edit on 26-10-2019 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Trump has brought back slavery and reversed all the civil rights laws.

Is this just delusional right wing hyperbole or did I miss some civil rights law being reversed. Please tell what exacly which civil rights laws have been reversed?

As far as I know the 13th Amendment still exists. Are you saying someone in the Republican party is actually trying to challenge the 13th Amendment in order to find it unconstitutional? Please provide me any links. I would love to read about this.

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 09:36 AM
link   

What was disconcerting was the audience reaction. Many people frowned. One woman shouted at me: “I want a recession so we can get rid of Trump.”

www.washingtontimes.com...

Here is a Democrat, running for President, who says there in fact Democrats in Congress who are hoping for a recession to hurt Trump.

PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE JOHN DELANEY SAYS 'SOME DEMOCRATS ARE CHEERING ON A RECESSION' TO 'STICK IT TO TRUMP'

www.newsweek.com...

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 09:37 AM
link   

You missed delusional liberals saying this.

Protester: Donald Trump is trying to bring back 'slavery'

www.washingtontimes.com...

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join