It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arrested Fortuna High Students Targeted ‘Fairly Large Group,’

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 05:37 PM
link   
The population was 11,926 at the 2010 census,

Small town with cows, bored kids wanting to be someone. Sad this is what kids think will get them somewhere now days it seems.

Look when I searched here is 2016

Press Release from Fortuna Police: On November 10, 2016 at about 1:15 PM the Fortuna Police Department responded to the Fortuna High School for a report of a threat to student safety. Officers contacted two 15 year-old students that had been detained by high school staff. Officers learned the two juveniles were communicating with each other, planning a mass casualty event that was to take place at a rally at FUHS later in the afternoon
kymkemp.com...

Rhonda Parker / Wednesday, June 19 @ 3:27 p.m. / Courts Fortuna Teenager Accused of Terror Threats Against Church Youth Group Pleads Not Guilty; Bail Lowered to $50,000

lostcoastoutpost.com...

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy
The population was 11,926 at the 2010 census,

Small town with cows, bored kids wanting to be someone. Sad this is what kids think will get them somewhere now days it seems.

And who do we have to thank for that?

Media.

It's been documented over and over that many of these mass shooters have done extensive research on previous shooters, and some explicitly state they wanted to go down in history as being bigger than [insert previous shooter they admired]. Yet the media has zero problems plastering their face all over for 2 #ing weeks, ensuring they inspire more. With few exceptions, journalists are scum. All they care about is themselves and advancing their pathetic, egocentric careers.

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Riffrafter
a reply to: Boadicea

It's his OP. Where does it say in the ATS T's & C's that posts have to have some sort of moral conscience?

Same exact place that says I can't criticize this or any and all OPs... nowhere.

I guess you've decided to play that role for all of us?

Nope. I didn't speak to any moral conscience... just a very poorly presented OP, lacking the most basic information, in a rush to score cheap partisan political points... and pointing out that the OP was doing the progressives' work for them. It is what it is.

But got it. You think that speaks to moral conscience. Okay. I won't argue.

No thanks - I can take care of myself and don't need to be told what is and isn't a "good post" to read.

I didn't tell you or anyone else what post to read. I really don't care what posts you or anyone else reads. Read whatever you like.

As long as it's within the T's & C's we can all post what we like.

Yup! And that includes me calling out crap posts as I deem appropriate. See how that works???

You're free to ignore it.

Yup! As are you.

Whew! Sure glad we got that cleared up

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

As long as it's within the T's & C's we can all post what we like.

Yup! And that includes me calling out crap posts as I deem appropriate. See how that works???

You're free to ignore it.

True - and good point.

Touche.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join