It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giuliani butt-dials reporter, leaves voicemails

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Honestly, I'm not sure where to post this one...

From Fox News

Rudy Giuliani reportedly 'butt-dialed' NBC reporter, accidentally left voicemails

By Joseph A. Wulfsohn | Fox News

Two men linked to Rudy Giuliani plead not guilty to federal campaign finance violations
Feds say Lev Parnas and Igor Fruman funneled foreign money into a pro-Trump super PAC and U.S. campaigns; Rick Leventhal reports from Manhattan.

President Trump's personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani reportedly made multiple "butt-dial" phone calls to an NBC News reporter and left messages trashing the Bidens and how he "needs some money."

link: www.foxnews.com...

...and apparently he did it more than once.

I think I'd want someone more competent on my defense team if I was accused of something. Just sayin'

(google the story to see what your favorite sources might be saying about this.)
edit on 25-10-2019 by Byrd because: oops. said 'emails'. was 'voicemail'

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Whoopsy daisy?..
edit on 25-10-2019 by Jefferton because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Rudy Giuliani reportedly 'butt-dialed' NBC reporter, accidentally left voicemails

left messages ... how he "needs some money."

I have heard living in NY is expensive. He is Trump's lawyer so should not that pay well.
edit on 10/25/2019 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Boy that should really turn the tables against Trump.

You guys...

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

Think about it over the years I’ve probably butt dialed people a 100 times. Never left anything but a distant voice that irritated the hell out of the recipient .

Sounds like a set up the me .

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 06:44 PM
link   
He should butt dial MSNBC and cut one loose , A big one!

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Sounds like a set up the me .

How do you set up someone to butt dial.

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 06:46 PM
link   

*edit your headline from emails to voicemails.

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

Yeah, it definitely time to gracefully bow out. But on a serious note, every butt dial of mine only consists of garbled unrecognizable words. Although the msm might have ran it through their investigative arm, aka, CIA.

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Kind of funny.

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 06:50 PM
link   
""Giuliani butt-dials reporter, leaves emails""

The voice-to-type recognition program must have been glitchy and deep-fake 😃

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

I can think of a couple ways, lead them on a wild goose chase.

Or give them a smoking gun that blows up in their face .

edit on 25-10-2019 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

No, emails is funnier.

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd
Honestly, I'm not sure where to post this one...

From Fox News

By Joseph A. Wulfsohn | Fox News

Two men linked to Rudy Giuliani plead not guilty to federal campaign finance violations
Feds say Lev Parnas and Igor Fruman funneled foreign money into a pro-Trump super PAC and U.S. campaigns; Rick Leventhal reports from Manhattan.

President Trump's personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani reportedly made multiple "butt-dial" phone calls to an NBC News reporter and left messages trashing the Bidens and how he "needs some money."

link: www.foxnews.com...

...and apparently he did it more than once.

I think I'd want someone more competent on my defense team if I was accused of something. Just sayin'

(google the story to see what your favorite sources might be saying about this.)

Two, 'opposing' symmetries coming together, one straight, one or more, curved..and possibly degraded symmetry.
Alternatively, Butt emissions causing minor electrical..er, discharges activating specific areas of a mobile phone by small voltages...repeatedly.
He's been doing that since his Frat year!

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 07:14 PM
link   
How about this ?

Giuliani is the chief executive of a cyber security firm. That has been working with blackberry to find vulnerabilities in their BlackBerry secure .

BlackBerry Limited (NASDAQ:BBRY)(TSX:BB) today announced that BlackBerry Secure has been selected by Giuliani Partners as the underlying software platform to support the firm's cybersecurity consulting services for government and enterprise customers. Under the partnership, Giuliani Partners will take advantage of BlackBerry's leadership in secure mobile communications technology to assess infrastructures, identify potential cyber security vulnerabilities, address gaps and secure endpoints with the goal of offering another channel to bring customers to a new standard of security. This partnership provides an opportunity for BlackBerry to further expand its channels of distribution as the company moves aggressively into the security software business.

I’ m not sure I’m buying this.

Rudy not having his own secure phone on top of not having one from the state department for talking to trump.

Would be like Steve Jobs using a pay phone.

How many people here have butt dialed someone and left a voicemail ?

It’s not out of the realm of possibilities that it happened .

But for me it’s highly suspect .

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Rudy Giuliani reportedly made multiple "butt-dial" phone calls to an NBC News reporter

He's obviously lost control of his butt , it happens at that age.

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

Whoops! Fixed. Thanks!

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 07:44 PM
link   
It's a trap!

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown
How about this ?

Giuliani is the chief executive of a cyber security firm. That has been working with blackberry to find vulnerabilities in their BlackBerry secure .

BlackBerry Limited (NASDAQ:BBRY)(TSX:BB) today announced that BlackBerry Secure has been selected by Giuliani Partners as the underlying software platform to support the firm's cybersecurity consulting services for government and enterprise customers. Under the partnership, Giuliani Partners will take advantage of BlackBerry's leadership in secure mobile communications technology to assess infrastructures, identify potential cyber security vulnerabilities, address gaps and secure endpoints with the goal of offering another channel to bring customers to a new standard of security. This partnership provides an opportunity for BlackBerry to further expand its channels of distribution as the company moves aggressively into the security software business.

Speaking as someone who did cybersecurity back in the Dark Ages (1990) I'm not buying it. This is the "expert in cybersecurity" who had his own Twitter account hacked (www.businessinsider.com...) and who has a website that's hackable (www.theregister.co.uk...) This is stupid-level stuff; things we fixed back in the 1980's.

Rudy not having his own secure phone on top of not having one from the state department for talking to trump.

Would be like Steve Jobs using a pay phone.

He's not very competent with technology (Giuliani, not Jobs.)

How many people here have butt dialed someone and left a voicemail ?

Not me... as I said, I did cybersecurity stuff back in the distant past. My college friends who don't know much about phones do this, but no one I know who's in the computer field does this sort of thing. Locking down technology is all part of the game.

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Rudy Giuliani reportedly made multiple "butt-dial" phone calls to an NBC News reporter

He's obviously lost control of his butt , it happens at that age.

ROFL!

Uhmm... I trust your judgement on this one.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join