It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is How it's Going to Go Down

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Eesh they really got you.

a reply to: gottaknow

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Is that everything by William Cooper including the things he was wrong on or the Awakened Mind hero version of him?

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I can see the link

but no

its the globalist NWO controlled by the mulitnational 1% who have decided communism is the best method, going forward, to control their multinational slave, mass immigration across the entire western world is designed to kill national identity, no identity no country, perfect, now they have complete control over those countries they had finacial control over since WWII

For which they engineered much the same as the coming war theyve engineered, there is no win lose or draw for them, its win win, theyre funding both sides again and will get a communist far left west united, or a right wing united west

either way, they dont care and neither will you

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 08:12 PM
link   
The Money Mongers who have conspired together as Anti-Humanitarian Terrorists shall be remediated to the last....if they be a Bloodline Family so be it...if they be a Religious Group so be it...if they be a Race so be it......the Money Mongers shall be disenfranchised so that no one will do their bidding....and then they will be remediated in totality.

We know who controls the money now...we know who they are...we know how they try to pit usaginst each other and we know they hide within every single layer of our Global Community....and you see its this knowledge that spells their imminent doom.And yes...yes....there are identifiable groups...and yes these groups must be wiped out in totality.No negotiations....no escapes...complete remediation on a multi-generational level disallowing the passing forward of money and power within Families and Groups.

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: TritonTaranis
I can see the link

but no

its the globalist NWO controlled by the mulitnational 1% who have decided communism is the best method, going forward, to control their multinational slave, mass immigration across the entire western world is designed to kill national identity, no identity no country, perfect, now they have complete control over those countries they had finacial control over since WWII

For which they engineered much the same as the coming war theyve engineered, there is no win lose or draw for them, its win win, theyre funding both sides again and will get a communist far left west united, or a right wing united west

either way, they dont care and neither will you

$32,400.

That's the average annual income of the Top 1% worldwide.

Roughly 77 million people - that's how many of us are 1%ers - I'm one of them.

The whole "1%" thing, I believe, is propaganda, designed to make people thing the "bad guys" pulling the strings are more than just a handful of people.

If we're going to put this forward, can we at least call it the "Top 0.0001%" or something a bit closer to reality, rather than propagating the lie? Let's stop pretending the 1st-year grade-school teachers, security guards, nurse assistants, janitors, grocery store clerks and part-time waitresses are engineering wars, tainting the food supply and suppressing advances in technology and medicine.

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: gottaknow
a reply to: silo13

Why wouldn't they if it meant the U.S. under China's thumb or at least out of the way? If you look at the big scope of things, it's always easier to take on a fight one on one, which is where it will be since the Zionist control expands the rest of the world. If Israel promises the U.S. to China, they can finish out their Ode Yinon plan of greater Israel. Religiously, they believe their mosiach will appear and give them rule over the world. Maybe China can take that on, but with the Zionists covertly taking control over everyone else as quickly as they have, I don't know.

Actually, MUCH of Israel is atheist.

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 11:47 PM
link   
@andy06shake:

Think Chinas Buddhists Taoists, Catholics, Protestants, and Muslims might have something to say about being the Zionists bitch, then there are the atheists.

China's populace are slaves to the State above all and know little to nothing about what goes on at the high levels. And if they do, they certainly can't say anything. China wants extension of her power. Why wouldn't they make such an agreement in exchange for more global power? Nothing says they have to keep that agreement once the nation that had a Constitution is no longer a pest.

@Fools:

originally posted by: Fools
Nice try, since it seems the drain has been unplugged it's now time to change the focus on the JOOOOOOOOOOOOOS.

The Zionist scourge is not exclusively Jewish by far.

@carsforkids:

For me this makes a lot of sense economically for china and far more
importantly. It allows me to finally place Trumps presidency back into
Gods prophetic word. If this is where his loyalty to Israel takes us? Then
this would be exactly what I been anticipating.

Thanks for seeing the sense in it. China stands to benefit from this in every way and the Zionists are just fine with using Communism as a government as long as the money is in their control. And putting the Yuan as the top currency is a simple change that would tank the U.S. economy and bring on all the disorder and chaos as the quote states above.

@dfnj2015:

All the US has to do is peg the dollar to the Yuan at a rate of 6 to 1. Then all the factories that closed here would come back to the US.

Factories coming back to the U.S. isn't going to change the Zionist plan of control. And every U.S. leader is in 100% of Zionist Israel. The U.S. that we know has ceased to exist.

However, Israeli government policies to Palestinians seem to me to be completely immoral and unethical.

That will be the treatment of anyone and everyone once their plan comes to fruition.

@AugustusMasonicus:

Is this one of those 'Christians are an endangered species' threads?

No. I'm an atheist who understands that people in power have religious belief systems that often intend to destroy other religions. Specifically, in this case, Christianity. And eventually Muslims as well. Muslims are the "broom of Israel" - bonus recent Rabbinical quote!

@DukeMisterio:

Israel's Judaism is Luciferianism. Has been since Babylon. They will use anyone they can to their own ends.
Since Israel already controls all western countries, it is not likely they will use the only world power WITHOUT a Rothschild owned central bank to attack their vassal countries.

Thank you for getting it! So great to see someone who knows what's up on here. My only disagreement is that China and the Rothschilds already have deep connections. LINK They do have a central bank, The People's Bank of China, and while it is controlled by the PLA, their number one mission statement is "to consolidate the ruling status of the Communist Party" (and the other 3 aren't comforting either)

Also this LINK is worthy of a look.

@hombero:

Eesh they really got you.
(((They))), will get us all. I'm not concerned with what you think of me. Please, inform yourself and start doing research.

@Opeth:

Is that everything by William Cooper including the things he was wrong on or the Awakened Mind hero version of him?

The streamer posting those broadcasts, Aberration of the Hour, has been diligently posting all of Cooper's work for weeks now. It appears to be cumulative. Cooper was very close to the truth near his untimely end. No, he didn't get everything 100%, but being human, he really shouldn't. And he got more than enough for us all to learn from. So much worthy of listening to. I can only imagine what he'd be saying today.

@TritonTaranis:

The globalist NWO you speak of ARE the Zionists. It began with the Khazarians and their Luciferian doctrine. Illuminati, Elite, Freemason, Khazarian, Globalist, Pharisee, Bolshevik, are all terms that equate with the Zionist scourge and all are one and the same. Zionists are all those things and all of them are Zionists with a Luciferian ideal. Many heads of modern religion fall into the same group as well. Other than that, you're on it!

@one4all:

The Money Mongers who have conspired together as Anti-Humanitarian Terrorists shall be remediated to the last....if they be a Bloodline Family so be it...if they be a Religious Group so be it...if they be a Race so be it......the Money Mongers shall be disenfranchised so that no one will do their bidding....and then they will be remediated in totality.
We know who controls the money now...we know who they are...we know how they try to pit usaginst each other and we know they hide within every single layer of our Global Community....and you see its this knowledge that spells their imminent doom.And yes...yes....there are identifiable groups...and yes these groups must be wiped out in totality.No negotiations....no escapes...complete remediation on a multi-generational level disallowing the passing forward of money and power within Families and Groups.

Whatever you decide to call them is fine. The only problem with your statement is that no one is doing anything about it. No one is carrying that out.

@dogstar23: I think you're missing something there. Maybe you missed a 0? 32k is not the annual income of the 1%.
But then you go on to say that people are propagating the lie and equating teachers, janitors, etc. are the 1% that are perpetuating this scourge. No one is saying that. Very confused about your post.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Surely, some of the readers here aren't entrenched so deeply in confirmation bias that they can't still wake up to what's going on. Most everyone here has to at least acknowledge that the status quo has changed significantly over the last few years and things are rapidly falling apart. There's more evidence every day.
I know we all want a leader that will save us, or make things better. That's just not the case.

This threat is real. Call me all the names you like, it doesn't matter. I just want to spread the knowledge in hopes that some may wake up and be able to save their families. Awareness and action would have had to happen some time ago to stop this and only a few have learned.

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 11:59 PM
link   
@KansasGirl

Actually, MUCH of Israel is atheist.

And many of the people of Israel are as ignorant of the problem as the people of the rest of the world. Many people there are completely blameless similar to how folks like to lump all Californians as Leftists, which is simply not the case.
However, they DO all have mandatory servitude in the Israeli Army there, so there may well be far more aware than we can know. The Zionists do not care if great numbers are sacrificed for this effort. Rather, they prefer it.

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: silo13

I agree there will be a EMP from China ---> USA.

I also agree that it's 'too late' for the US.

China/Israel? Ahhhh, no.

Chinese people will only go genocide mode when provoked. So, if such thing does happen that Chinese are allowed to land in America for some odd reason, don't piss off the Chinese. So far have not seen Chinese going genocide on its own ethnic group and force their own group to have 1-2 child policy. So I see two ploy here. This going is warning of an invasion and trying to get us to provoke the Chinese just to get us killed. This is a warning of disaster emergency world wide and the enemy wants us to fight the Chinese so we kill each other allowing the enemy behind the scene win.

edit on 26-10-2019 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 09:17 PM
link   

The only way China can land on US land mass in masses is if China went conscription mode(WW3) or world wide disaster emergency. The population will def know whats going on. The only way Chinese will go genocide mode is if they were freaking provoked which can happen especially with all the white nationalist around messing things up for everyone(False flag power outage and blame Chinese).

Those are the only two options. US is as big as freaking China. You need lots of man power to occupy the territory.

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

All the US has to do is peg the dollar to the Yuan at a rate of 6 to 1. Then all the factories that closed here would come back to the US.

Uhhh thats not how currencies or economics work...........I should know Im a FOREX trader.

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Slave to the state, slave to organized religious practice.

Tomato, tomahto really.

"They" still want your monies and our hearts and minds.

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 10:51 PM
link   
@makemap:
They wouldn't have to put a foot on U.S. soil to take us.
This warning suggests more that Israel will be using the Chinese as their next arm of war. They're pretty much done with the U.S. after we war with Iran.

So, they concoct some Russian scare through an EMP or limited nuclear strike (which again, does not have to be on the U.S.) provoke the people of the U.S. to take up arms against each other (economic failure is ideal for that), we use up our ammo, THEN the "U.S." or UN government comes in with a Communist solution, takes our guns, kills the remaining upstarts, and finally China absorbs at least a portion of what used to be the United States, if they bother at all as we'll mostly be wiped out by that point.

The bonus for China is we're gone. Not that they necessarily rule us. Not that they necessarily move in.
Just that we're gone and they reign over the NWO with the Yuan and Communist power, at which point it's China vs. the Zionist power if there's even a war afterward.

The world will go Communist and the Zionists will enforce their Noahide Laws over the population after they complete the Ode Yinon plan of creating Greater Israel. They will kill the Christians AND the Muslims and let the remainder of the now-brownish taxpayers they breed from immigration live in "Safe Cities" where they are enslaved under Communist Authoritarian rule for generations to come as the enforcement only grows stronger with technological implements such as we see in China's Social Credit score and drones o' plenty.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join