It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have You Visited The 9/11 Memorial Site ?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Lets see, after the terrible Presidency of Bush 2, we elected someone whose last name is one letter different than the alleged mastermind, middle name was the same as the last name of the "tyrant" of the country we invaded 2nd, whose 1st name rhymes with said country. Did I mention his religion? His running mate's mysterious transactions with pkst ISI, and his prediction on 9/10? Or the pictures floating around showing how easily he could disguise himself as the "mastermind". Many more reasons but these stick out as most valid.
a reply to: JPtruther

edit on 17-12-2020 by CrazyFox because: Grammar

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Yes last year in July. Amazing place . Very moving especially the walls of photos. Also went up the freedom tower which was also pretty incredible with the views at the top. The memorial pools are superb with very high quality engineering and quite beautiful. I got there early on a glorious sunny hot day so had the place to myself. After lunch it gets very busy so I suggest earlier the better to feel the atmosphere that is present there. Everyone should visit this place and go to the museum it's breath taking and brings sharply into focus what happened that day.

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 10:43 AM
link   
I never had the chance to go.

I was a young kid when I saw the breaking news, but memories are a bit confused so my mind's confused which living room I was in when I first saw the breaking news back in '01.

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: tarifa37

Site has been closed for past year do to pandemic issues

As often travel to New York City, the commuter train stop is at the World Trade Center, walk around the site when there

Was there week ago - still closed

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: JPtruther

Life before September 11th 2001 feels like a completely different lifetime/world/universe

sparked a memory.
Me getting ready for work that day chuckle" heh I thought World was gonna end (y2k) "
Voice inside my head turn on the tv
I gotta get in the shower
Just turn on the tv.
Traumatized, not so much, but obsessed definitely.

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 08:08 AM
link   
I have, the memorial close to New York City. It was at a park but it was a long time ago that I been there.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Visited 1977 and 2003. My Aunt and Uncle lived in northern New Jersey.

1977, went with my parents to visit. I was 7. We had dinner at Windows on the World, and it was beautiful...I was totally mesmerized by the view of NYC at night.. Don't think they got many kids in there, either, and the waiter was so super nice to me. We went to the observation deck on top of the building, as well.. Had seen King Kong (1976 version), and when we were standing in the plaza between the two towers I thought about that being the spot KK fell at the end. I remember The Sphere sculpture by Koenig in the middle of the plaza. And looking up, it was amazing...you couldn't see where the building ended.

2003. Went back to visit my Aunt. Did not realize that when we took the train from New Jersey into NYC we would come out in the hole that was left...WTC PATH station. I knew immediately when I saw the concrete walls I had seen so many times on TV I was literally RIGHT THERE. I was too shocked and unprepared to break down completely, but it was extremely hard...deep in my soul hard.. There was a lot of construction going on, of course. Lots of flyers still on the fence...mostly "In Memory Of..." type stuff, and flowers. It was very, very sad. .I did see The Sphere again, in Battery Park. I understand it is back in the Plaza at WTC again, as it should be.

As someone posted earlier, I felt like there was a pre-9/11 world and a post 9/11, and have used that as a refernce point more times than I can count.

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

I'm a big believer the US government either
a) knew
b) planned
c) were involved
d) all the above

there's no doubt in my mind the official story is a load of crap, if there's any single lie in the official story, then the US Government is involved. Why else lie if not to hide your own involvement.

This particular memorial, the white wings, occulus or what not? seems symbolic for their lie, attack and coverup.

These images are amazing. The plane-like structure seems impossible to interpret any other way. It's a slightly abstract... airplane.

It's a monument that... recreates the official story... even though we know the OS isn't true, this is basically recreating the fictional story.

I had never seen the plane structure before, but I had seen pics of the pits with water inside, and these are very bizarre. Like what even are these things?

I think these "monuments" are built around the basement pit of the collapsed Twin Towers... but that only raises all the questions of why there was a smoldering pit, at all.

Also the falling water in the pit, vaguely resembles a weird inverted version of the actual Twin Towers, when there was debris and molten metal etc. falling down. The sides of the Towers looked like the monument pit walls with falling water over it.

Also I can't help but conclude that both monuments were created exactly for that purpose. The plane recreates the fictional story, while the water-pits are recreating the collapsing towers.

It's psy-ops or brainwashing, in plain sight.

The monuments are too bizarre, and too oddly specific about recreating the story and events... so there's no way to think it's just random coincidences.

I've never even seen such a bizarre plane structure, ever. And same for water-pit monuments, lol.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join