It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have You Visited The 9/11 Memorial Site ?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 08:48 AM
link   
I had a chance to visit for the first time recently. What a sad place, tourists from all of the world are milling about in sober reflection as the fall leaves blow into the water at the bottom.
There was a notable police presence, and no truthers around at all, have the police forced them out or have they just given up.

It is a reminder that a great crime was perpetrated on that site, and we still don't know the whole truth.
Now people just come to look......it seems everybody has just moved on, perhaps the little flags and roses attached to some of the names indicate that the people that lost loved ones may take up the cause once again at some point.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 09:44 AM
link   
It seems to me that's exactly why memorials are built these days.

Not to remember the lives lost, but to remind you that they can always take more.
edit on 24-10-2019 by Notoneofyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 09:46 AM
link   
I have not been there personally. It's a sad place in pictures and videos as well, however.

I think "truthers" (while many may have been well meaning) kind of were their own worst enemy by not acknowledging things they were wrong about and at least trying to be objective.

There may well have been some funny business about 9/11 but if there was, it has yet to be proven. And likely all of the evidence that would be available to the public is circumstantial. Which means that it will never be anything but speculation.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Notoneofyou

Not to remember the lives lost, but to remind you that they can always take more.

woah that's rough

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 11:00 AM
link   
If I learned one thing from 9/11, it's this:

Buy property from a public government entity.
Insure it against terrorists.
Wait for a legitimate terrorist threat.
Have a doctor's appointment scheduled for the morning of, make sure all my family that works on the property has doctor's appointments too.
Cash out as much insurance as legally able.
Sell the destroyed property back to a public government entity. (Preferably the same entity I bought it from.)
Sue every company even remotely involved with allowing the terrorist attack to happen.
At the end of the settlements, rest comfortably on roughly 10 times my initial investment, with my family intact, and the ability to pay off investigators until the case is closed.

This happened. No need for "truthiness"

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrConspiracy

originally posted by: Notoneofyou

woah that's rough

I apologize.

I've been through the ringer lately, it's definitely affecting my attitude/outlook.

Wife asked me if I've been eating nails for breakfast. She's right, and I would absolutely love to have some positive back in my life right about now.

Again, apologies.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 08:13 PM
link   
After all these years I still struggle with 9/11 mentally ... I was not there but I watched it unfold like many others, an act of such pure evil in front of my eyes like I had never seen.

I am still convinced that America (and arguably the world) is suffering from some kind of PTSD from this event. The world changed that day dramatically.

And i know people will pipe up now as usual and say ‘America changed, not the world’ - I know the rest of the world has seen atrocities and devastation and horror but 9/11 there is something completely demonic about it and the more I think about it, the more I realise what makes this so evil is the lies surrounding it and the BLATANT fact that the story we were sold is not true

Life before September 11th 2001 feels like a completely different lifetime/world/universe
edit on 24/10/2019 by JPtruther because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 10:41 PM
link   
The opposite of visited
Simce grew up in mirray hill then batt park city til 9/11

My parent couldnt put up with the liigering smell odf roast flesh after a week gave notice amd we mpved west.. it was surprising how quick the new darker 1 etc was begun and felt better visiting pentagon are than gz

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 01:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Archivalist

Have a doctor's appointment scheduled for the morning of, make sure all my family that works on the property has doctor's appointments too.
Sell the destroyed property back to a public government entity. (Preferably the same entity I bought it from.)
Sue every company even remotely involved with allowing the terrorist attack to happen.
At the end of the settlements, rest comfortably on roughly 10 times my initial investment, with my family intact, and the ability to pay off investigators until the case is closed.

Nearly two decades and people still think this.

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Traumatised people are more vulnerable to mind control tactics.

MKUKTRA is trauma based mind control.

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 05:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

I'm a big believer the US government either
a) knew
b) planned
c) were involved
d) all the above

there's no doubt in my mind the official story is a load of crap, if there's any single lie in the official story, then the US Government is involved. Why else lie if not to hide your own involvement.

This particular memorial, the white wings, occulus or what not? seems symbolic for their lie, attack and coverup.

edit on 25/10/19 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

What do you mean by US government? A single person in the CIA? Vs all of the US post office service?

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: mrthumpy

Nearly two decades and some people still believe the official story... unbelievable

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain

Nearly two decades and some people still believe the official story... unbelievable

That 19 individuals bent on evil can commit great harm when backed, funned, trained by middle eastern interests?

Suicide attack

en.m.wikipedia.org...

While there were few, if any, successful suicide attacks anywhere in the world from the end of World War II until 1980,[1] between 1981 and September 2015, a total of 4,814 suicide attacks occurred in over 40 countries,[2] killing over 45,000 people.

edit on 25-10-2019 by neutronflux because: Added facts

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 09:57 AM
link   

The problem is that the numbers are there for ANYONE to look up for themselves. If they want to of course

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: mrthumpy
What numbers would they be?

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 10:07 AM
link   
I was there about 2007 or so. The memorial had not yet been built but the site was clear. It was fenced off at that time.

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

That 19 individuals bent on evil can commit great harm when backed, funned, trained by middle eastern interests?

Why would the middle east attack innocent people?

And if 19 people joined the British armed forces could they be called evil for doing their job?
Were the people who manned the Enola Gay evil?
edit on 25-10-2019 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: mizrahi

Isn't it Murray Hill? And Battery Park?
Pretty different neighborhoods too. One solid upper middle class the other commercial.
I cant imagine the smell. Or I can and I abhor the thought.
Did you go to Jersey? I hope no one in your family suffers any health effects from the smoke and smog.
I moved from NY ten years before the tragedy but I was in the freight forwarding business and I knew a lot of people who worked in the trade center.
To this day I have never checked to see if any of them perished that day. I would rather not know.
edit on 10252019 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 10:28 AM
link   

The problem is that the numbers are there for ANYONE to look up for themselves. If they want to of course

I looked up the numbers..... PressTV-‘Netanyahu’s friends made billions from 9/11 attacks’
www.presstv.com...
.....just in case ANYONE wants to know.

Notice that the youtube vid has been removed from youtube so is missing from the article ...... if you would like to view it, someone (Puppet Masters)has kindly provided a link in one of the comments at the bottom of the article....it is showing on bitchute and is called The 100% (horrible) truth.
edit on 25-10-2019 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join