It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canada votes : Election Night Special

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: Sheye
"Are they actually allowed to vote?!?! Unbelievable..."

They are once they become legal citizens after three years. He was trying to pass a law to allow all the Syrian refugees to vote.

Ah... fair enough... at least apparently he wasn't successful getting the law passed to allow non-citizens the right to vote.
Wanna tell me about that law? I must have missed something. What's the name of that bill?

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck
"Ah... fair enough... at least apparently he wasn't successful getting the law passed to allow non-citizens the right to vote."

Wanna tell me about that law? I must have missed something. What's the name of that bill?

Don't ask me, ask the one who brought it up (Sheye)...

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Specimen88
a reply to: vonclod

That he does, wonder of he going to be a Sikh, a Hindu, Muslim, Black, Asian an english or french this time.

Only thing I can confirm he will be ..is an arrogant prick! it has already started

edit on 22-10-2019 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Sorry.. I misinformed you. They did pass a law called Bill C-6 which allowed for many refugees to apply and receive their Canadian citizenships within a year, making them eligible to vote much quicker than before.
www.cicnews.com...

For some reason I was under the impression it didn’t pass.

Trudeau pushed for this law to get more immigrant votes in my opinion.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
I just hope you get the person that would best lead Canada into the future.

Don Cherry is running for PM? That would be aboot the funniest thing ever.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Only if he did it in blackface.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Don Cherry doesn't know much about politics...but we sure wouldn't be taking any crap from the Swedes!

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Sorry.. I misinformed you. They did pass a law called Bill C-6 which allowed for many refugees to apply and receive their Canadian citizenships within a year, making them eligible to vote much quicker than before.
www.cicnews.com...
I have no problem with deserving immigrants getting their citizenship, becoming Canadian by choice and not just as an accident of birth.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 06:20 PM
link   

www.cicnews.com...
I have no problem with deserving immigrants getting their citizenship, becoming Canadian by choice and not just as an accident of birth.

I have a problem with them voting so soon before really understanding things. And I have a problem with Trudeau changing it for votes.

ETA: What makes you so sure they are ‘deserving’ immigrants or refugees ?
edit on 22-10-2019 by Sheye because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 11:37 PM
link   
This is a great clip from last night which pretty much explains the results of our election and why in 47 seconds.

Taken from a tweet..

twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 03:29 AM
link   

www.cicnews.com...

I have a problem with them voting so soon before really understanding the issues that matter, and I have a problem with Trudeau changing it for votes.

ETA: What makes you so sure they are ‘deserving’ immigrants or refugees ?
edit on 23-10-2019 by Sheye because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 03:33 AM
link   
oops

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 03:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

I am not sure if this brings you any help... just my opinion. Trudeau has no real power. Trump, no real power. Putin, no power. True power is within multinational corporations, bankers, shadow governments and secret societies. We never see the faces of the true power holders in our evening news broadcast.

I am not trying to say that your vote does not count, does not matter. What i am trying to say is that mainstream politics is all a show. Those puppets play a drama, and we, the people, swallow it and fight each other due to it. While we should be pulling one rope to bring the elite down to their demise.

Now they "they = politicians with fake power" laugh on their way to the bank and joke how this divide and conquer stuff has worked since the days of ancient Rome, even before.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 03:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy

I’m aware of the upper echelons that pull strings Finn. I’ve read a lot about the New World Order and that’s why it frustrates me that Trudeau is Prime Minister again. He’s a globalist puppet who does the bidding of the corrupt.

On a happier note.. lets talk Canadian hockey 😆

Here is a Canadian hockey fan..

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 03:47 AM
link   

That tiny boy is "in the zone" with some true passion!

Please don't be frustrated due to this election

You will make it through, just push through. Go on with your daily life and don't let "all talk, no actions" Trudeau bring you down. You are way better than that!

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 03:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Finspiracy

That tiny boy is "in the zone" with some true passion!

Please don't be frustrated due to this election

You will make it through, just push through. Go on with your daily life and don't let "all talk, no actions" Trudeau bring you down. You are way better than that!

Thank you for the kind words Finn.. and I promise I will not let it get me down. I have family and friends to focus on and love, and I will just keep on keeping on.

Take care ...

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Sorry.. I misinformed you.

No worries, thanks for the clarification...

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Looks Like Divided Canada voted in justin trudeau because some compared andrew scheer polices and agenda to the Harper's era.

Onatrio mostly Toronto and Ottawa voted for Liberals again. Dispute how badly the liberals had being managemening Toronto, while doing nothing for the ever rising living costs.
Ontario would be stupid if they vote for the NDP just because of how bad Doug Ford has being handling things.

edit on 27-10-2019 by ChefFox because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join